Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

The un-named one. It's she who mustn't be named. Merriarh Craeyri. Merriarh isn't just a name, she is the movement. Also that dress in the clip will be exactly what MIMI is going to wear at her next performance. <3 like EXACTLY that.
    My Chart

Comment

• I don’t necessarily believe that rumour but I do think something is coming.. we all know Mariah’s relationship with Butterfly. It’s not going to pass us by with simply a Instagram acknowledgment. The Butterfly Lounge wasn’t nothing.
      To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Heartbreaker ad-libs is one of the best things ever

Comment

• I believe the rumors.
          Israeli Lamb here.
          I love Mariah, but I also love the charts.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
            SmartIsNewSexy
            ChristmasJedi

I made a playlist with all Mariah songs. Including the ones she didn't record herself like the ones by Allure, Trey Lorenz, Penny Ford, etc.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5w...68633361e4422a
            Oooh!! Thank you, RayRay!! I will be listening this weekend!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
              The Butterfly Lounge wasn’t nothing.
              I actually think it was, the concept was there remake songs with other artists, create new songs, jam sessions and film it all for a documentary. I just think either she didn’t push through with the plans or she has some other commitments we don’t know about.

The concept seemed interesting but

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post

I actually think it was, the concept was there remake songs with other artists, create new songs, jam sessions and film it all for a documentary. I just think either she didn’t push through with the plans or she has some other commitments we don’t know about.

The concept seemed interesting but
                she mentioned like she was already filming (tanaka was). so probably there'1s footage and songs recorded. maybe she didn1t find a propor streaming service to sell or gave up the project half way the process and moved on for other stuff. we don't know about mariah these days. last year she seeemed really excited about a lot of stuff and said she was doing so much and yet nothing came to fruition till now

Comment

• Soon all we be revealed I guess.
                  #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• The melody of whenever you call is so beautiful. The piano intro just its just sublime

Comment

• I can't with all these speculations/mysteries ...
                      She spoke of a great number of things lined up for 2022 in numerous interviews back in Nov/Dec.
                      And also a few music-related teases in the Twitter spaces/insta live, but nothing that we've known/heard so far has materialized.
                      BE(R) was a nice surprise but still ... we're nearing the end of the year and all we've got is a charity concert.

I'm gonna go stream the Rarities now, later y'all.
                      She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                        I can't with all these speculations/mysteries ...
                        She spoke of a great number of things lined up for 2022 in numerous interviews back in Nov/Dec.
                        And also a few music-related teases in the Twitter spaces/insta live, but nothing that we've known/heard so far has materialized.
                        BE(R) was a nice surprise but still ... we're nearing the end of the year and all we've got is a charity concert.

I'm gonna go stream the Rarities now, later y'all.
                        I listened to The Rarities yesterday - still so fresh and thank god we got it to hold us over since god knows how long it’ll be till we get MC16. Caution still gets heavy rotation from me as well

Comment

• Taking my G5 20 minutes wasn’t noTHING

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

she mentioned like she was already filming (tanaka was). so probably there'1s footage and songs recorded. maybe she didn1t find a propor streaming service to sell or gave up the project half way the process and moved on for other stuff. we don't know about mariah these days. last year she seeemed really excited about a lot of stuff and said she was doing so much and yet nothing came to fruition till now
                            The Butterfly Lounge was the MasterClass, the track with Brandy and prob FIlac was done there too. It was basically a room.
                            " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

The Butterfly Lounge was the MasterClass, the track with Brandy and prob FIlac was done there too. It was basically a room.
                              no she said herself on twitter space that butterfly lounge wasn't the masterclass, it was just a glimpse of it. I remember perfectly. it's 2 differents projects. tanaka was filming and she said she was many times with no glam just her comfortable producing and all with her band and was trying to find a streaming service where she would sell to. the masterclass she could see she was glammed up and it was exclusively for the masterclass

Comment

• I can't wait for the Global Citizen concert. It's been 2.5 years since We Belong Together piano intro plays and she goes "DO YOU KNOW THIS SOOOOOONGGGG?".
                                Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• I’ve seen someone on twitter talking about Tamar releasing a Gospel album in November and Mariah being in it.

I know, It will be the year 2025 and we’ll still be waiting for at least 1 out of all the things we’ve heard, or read, materialize.
                                  Last edited by ChristmasJedi; Sat August 13, 2022, 18:25.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

no she said herself on twitter space that butterfly lounge wasn't the masterclass, it was just a glimpse of it. I remember perfectly. it's 2 differents projects. tanaka was filming and she said she was many times with no glam just her comfortable producing and all with her band and was trying to find a streaming service where she would sell to. the masterclass she could see she was glammed up and it was exclusively for the masterclass
                                    As if Mariah is ever going to release something where she's not glammed up.
                                    Last edited by InFamous; Sat August 13, 2022, 18:38.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                                      I can't wait for the Global Citizen concert. It's been 2.5 years since We Belong Together piano intro plays and she goes "DO YOU KNOW THIS SOOOOOONGGGG?".
                                      Would love if she left her track at home and did something cool and different with the climax.

Comment

Last chance, head over heels and All cried out are ALLURE songs!
                                        Don't go looking for love is a BLAQUE song

I didn't know Mariah wrote them.

Mariah's version will slay !! Just like I pray
                                        All Cried Out is by Lisa Lisa and The Cult Jam. Allure covered it. You can hear Mariah in the background.

Comment

• Liron confirmed its fake!

Comment

Liron confirmed its fake!

We are shocked
                                            Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                            www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

Liron confirmed its fake!

Not that I wouldn't love to hear all these old demos. If these things really exist, maybe the rumor will kickstart the idea.
                                              Last edited by WEBofDESIRE; Sat August 13, 2022, 21:09.

Comment

• I guess she won’t be releasing something for mid September to celebrate Butterfly’s 25th birthday, right?

I mean, I definitely expect something but maybe not for that period but a bit later this year I guess. Otherwise, she would have announced something already and cds and vinyls would be up for preorder.

Comment

• Originally posted by breatheonme View Post
                                                  I guess she won’t be releasing something for mid September to celebrate Butterfly’s 25th birthday, right?

I mean, I definitely expect something but maybe not for that period but a bit later this year I guess. Otherwise, she would have announced something already and cds and vinyls would be up for preorder.
                                                  Definitely. Mariah will need all that for a decent first week considering things only count when they ship. No merchandise or tour bundles count.

Comment

• Mariah Carey's Top Streaming Songs on Spotify: daily (revised)

Timeframe: August 12th

01 - 47,910,009 - +295,085 - 2022 - Big Energy Remix
                                                    02 - 392,767,979 - +227,146 - 2005 - We Belong Together
                                                    03 - 221,746,473 - +223,919 - 1995 - Fantasy
                                                    04 - 202,552,461 - +145,915 - 2003 - I Know what You Want
                                                    05 - 205,379,771 - +144,223 - 2009 - Obsessed
                                                    06 - 278,793,520 - +142,992 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
                                                    07 - 175,376,389 - +107,198 - 1994 - Without You
                                                    08 - 129,333,160 - +100,875 - 2008 - Touch my Body
                                                    09 - 200,808,765 - +97,309 - 1993 - Hero
                                                    10 - 1,154,246,277 - +79,649 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You

TMB did it again, Oops.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X