Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    Thanks Marchum it's great to see Mariah singing it. The clip that I posted is longer (which is great), but you don't see her there.
    Ohhh, I didn’t realize it was a longer version!!!
    I love the new verse, she sounds so powerful and like she’s having a good time!!

Comment

• Ouch

Comment

• Always makes me wonder why their security system isn't strong enough.
        She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Mariah's impact is truly unparalleled!

Comment

• I love Fiona <3

Comment

• Not Fiona Apple citing Mariah as an influence! I love it so much. The diversity of the artists who have been influenced by Mariah's music is amazing. In this case, it sounds like Fiona connected to the emotion Mariah brought out of that song. That's powerful to think about. Stylistically the two artists are so different, but they share this musical connection I never would have imagined.
              You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• Any live version of WY (from her peak) were so amazing and emotive. That Tokyo Dome performance was outstanding.
                My Chart

Comment

• The should-be setlist for Global Citizens:

It’s Like That
                  Emotions
                  Obsessed
                  Heartbreaker/Remix
                  Always Be My Baby
                  Fantasy/BE Remix
                  ———————
                  Hero

potentially: Vision Of Love, Make It Happen, Shake It Off, We Belong Together

funny how one can learn
                  to grow numb to the madness
                  and block it away

Comment

• a concert without make it happen is not a full setlist. MIH should always be performed. always. every time. always.
                    My Chart

Comment

• Fiona Apple is my favourite artist i was so surprised when she made that comment. I’d love them to write together the lyrics would be incredible.

Comment

• Make it happen is so dull. She needs to completely revise her set list. She has so many great songs that are never sung.
                        " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "

Comment

• For this set she’s for sure doing the hits and the hits only. This is going to be a young crowd which is why I think Fantasy and Obsessed are inevitable.
                          funny how one can learn
                          and block it away

Comment

• Her sound and image progression from debut to Butterfly/#1s era is actually fascinating

Comment

• This is in relation to Snoop being featured on the new Benny Blanco and BTS song, "Bad Decisions," which debuted at number 10 on the Hot 100 this week.

Comment

• I got my ticket for Global Citizen! Excited to see her, Rosalia and surprisingly Maneskin.
                                can you commit to be my everything?

Comment

• Comment

• Gold in sales in 2022 is nothing to sniff at.

Comment

• How long is the set list? 30min?

Hero (a lock)
                                      WBT (a lock)
                                      fantasy remix (a lock)

ABMB (possibly)
                                      I'll be there (maybe)
                                      Olivia newton john tribute (maybe)

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                        Gold in sales in 2022 is nothing to sniff at.
                                        Gold is actually 500k BB and that tweet also takes into accounts streams. "Sales" these days means downloads plus streaming, not pure sales.
                                        The Chart data tweets are the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Gold is actually 500k BB and that tweet also takes into accounts streams. "Sales" these days means downloads plus streaming, not pure sales.
                                          The Chart data tweets are the same.
                                          I know Gold is 500k boo, I didn’t think I felt the need to clarify that’s it’s approaching Gold being at 400k and all.

Regardless, a (likely) Gold single 32 years into your career is nothing short of astounding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                            I know Gold is 500k boo, I didn’t think I felt the need to clarify that’s it’s approaching Gold being at 400k and all.

Regardless, a (likely) Gold single 32 years into your career is nothing short of astounding.
                                            But theres no way that tally is just for the remix. Surely it includes the original too.
                                            That account is always skewing information. I mean Mariah wont be credited with a Gold single even if the original plus remix goes gold .. only Latto will.

Comment

But theres no way that tally is just for the remix. Surely it includes the original too.
                                              That account is always skewing information. I mean Mariah wont be credited with a Gold single even if the original plus remix goes gold .. only Latto will.
                                              The original is already platinum
                                              funny how one can learn
                                              and block it away

Comment

How would the original just be going gold now after being out for over a year and reaching #3 on the Hot 100?

Comment

• Some of y'all just say whatever smh
                                                  Anyway. Not here for MIH to make the setlist.
                                                  Y'all know I ain't no fan and I'm ready to fight Pink Ranger style.
                                                  Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Hi! I am David_mimi, now logged with my old account “chopare”. I added one user on the ignore list and now I cannot login anymore, could you please help me? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X