Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
    Darlene didn’t have to be so bitchy about it!

The Trademark was probably Mariah’s business affairs people’s idea

No one will care about this news in two days

Praying to god we get some non-Xmas music soon!
    your new avatar <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post

your new avatar <3
      Last edited by allygdale; Tue August 16, 2022, 21:04.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

A Christmas diss track titled "Ho Ho Hoe"

lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

If she only releases Christmas songs/albums for the next ten years, I will deal gladly.
          No, thanks

Comment

• I’m so excited for Global Citizen. Can’t believe we’re about to have some HD live performance footage again!!!! I miss Mother so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
              I’m so excited for Global Citizen. Can’t believe we’re about to have some HD live performance footage again!!!! I miss Mother so much.
              I remember when I got excited for the essence festival and then Mariah blocked her set to be live streamed and broadcasted

Comment

If she only releases Christmas songs/albums for the next ten years, I will deal gladly.
                Absolutely! Christmas extravaganza for everyone!!

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                  Love it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post

There are still so many Christmas songs I want to hear her sing. Also, some artists have already released four Christmas albums. If she wants to be the Queen of Christmas, she better release some more Christmas albums than just the two (of which the last one is already 12 years old). Seeing her Christmas specials and concerts are re-newed every year, she may as well add a lot of new Christmas songs to her catalogue so she has more songs to choose from for her specials and concerts.
                    My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Whitney 8. Meghan Trainor 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post

I dont mind another xmas album, but i prefer no xmas music tbf

Comment

• I'll forgive her if she releases the original demo from where are you christmas this year

Comment

There are still so many Christmas songs I want to hear her sing. Also, some artists have already released four Christmas albums. If she wants to be the Queen of Christmas, she better release some more Christmas albums than just the two (of which the last one is already 12 years old). Seeing her Christmas specials and concerts are re-newed every year, she may as well add a lot of new Christmas songs to her catalogue so she has more songs to choose from for her specials and concerts.
                          Agreed!! I would also like Mariah taking on some Christmas classics, but some of them she will not touch. I hope she changes her mind and do a rendition of The Christmas song. Also, where are you Christmas or This Christmas, or Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas. I would love a collabo with Kelly Clarkson on Underneath the Tree or Wrapped in red.

I’m positive We are getting more Christmas albums, at least two more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

I dont mind another xmas album, but i prefer no xmas music tbf
                            I know, i want a regular album too! But hey, check my user name. Lol. I loooove Christmas music, and Mariah NEVER disappoints.
                            Look at what she’s done with FILAC. An instant classic. That song is so Mariah, that nobody will ever be able to cover it. And as I write this, i think about “the queen of Christmas” thing, and how Mariah earned that title by herself. Being the genius songwriter that she is, giving us classics that will endure forever.

Comment

• Its embarassing for these two women to stake claim to the title Queen Of Christmas when they clearly are not. Mariah IS the Queen Of Christmas and we have receipts. They didn't have to be nasty in their responses. Its purely business. Anyways, I'm intrigued by this new development. She has something up her sleeve and I can't wait!

Mariah Carey is the first and only artiste to have #1 singles in four different decades
                              Your basic faves could never

Comment

• Comment

• I love when all the lambs come together like this, we are too powerful

Comment

• Off topic, came across the finale of America: A Tribute To Heroes, when Willie Nelson closed out the telethon with America the Beautiful. You can hear Mariah singing along doing adlibs.
                                    even doing whistle notes at the end. I totally forgot about the finale.

http://marcokircher.com
                                    http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                                    IG: marco235

Comment

• So good

My YT Channel!

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

I remember when I got excited for the essence festival and then Mariah blocked her set to be live streamed and broadcasted
                                        Ugh I know. She looked so good that night!!!

Comment

• Rare audience recording from 1990!

My YT Channel!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
                                            Off topic, came across the finale of America: A Tribute To Heroes, when Willie Nelson closed out the telethon with America the Beautiful. You can hear Mariah singing along doing adlibs.
                                            even doing whistle notes at the end. I totally forgot about the finale.
                                            Mariah and Halle are so beautiful!
                                            Biracial beauties!

Loved Mariah's supporting background vocals
                                            Last edited by SmartIsNewSexy; Wed August 17, 2022, 05:03.

Comment

• These women are being salty because our Queen is that bish!!!! Mariah Carey is so iconic , I don't even know a Darlene Love with her 10 streams . Chile sit your irrelevant behind down

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

No, thanks
                                                !!!!!!
                                                I mean, NOOOO, THNXXX!!!!
                                                Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• strange coincidence , i was looking on spotify and both mariah and darlene love's versions of christmas (baby please come home) are BOTH at 174 million
                                                  mariah's version 174 486 552
                                                  darlene's version 174 733 136

Comment

• Originally posted by chanteuse View Post
                                                    strange coincidence , i was looking on spotify and both mariah and darlene love's versions of christmas (baby please come home) are BOTH at 174 million
                                                    mariah's version 174 486 552
                                                    darlene's version 174 733 136
                                                    I follow the Christmas charts game since the start of AIWFCIU success, so I was aware of this.

Of course Mariah's version was already successful, but it got very popular in the past 3-4 years and became the dominated version only last Christmas!
                                                    #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

Working...
                                                    X