No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawd Miguel’s “Triangle Love” is giving me Mariah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Yeah, me too!
      Can't believe it didn't go #1.
      It peaked at #3.
      What songs where #1 & #2 at that moment?
      21 Questions by 50 Cent and Get Busy by Sean Paul, respectively. Those were really huge hits. But IKWYW, surprisingly stayed (or stalled) at #3 for 3 weeks. But Cent and Sean were really big artists before. If Mariah was "cool" during that time, it would've been her 16th #1.

Comment

• The Where I Belong video on Facebook has 3.3M views.
        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
          Lawd Miguel’s “Triangle Love” is giving me Mariah!

Mariah has never sounded this experimental. Maybe the last time she came close was in 1991 with Emotions.

WIB is more Mariahs lane.

Comment

• The Where I Belong music video is out worldwide on youtube at 12pmET (5pm GMT).

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post

Mariah has never sounded this experimental. Maybe the last time she came close was in 1991 with Emotions.

It’s the rawness of production like that she sometimes lacks... you can hear the slide of the guitar as they go from bar chord to bar chord. It gives the music an authentic sound.
              I feel like the instrumentation in some of her stuff could really benefit from this kind of rawness

Comment

It reminds me of "The Beautiful Ones" from Butterfly though. It could go in that direction...

Comment

• I need Skydiving, the MC30 needs to return or she she needs to let us know it’s over and done so we can hibernate and be rejuvenated for music at a later time

Comment

• I would love for this to be a little hit .

Comment

• https://www.explica.co/mariah-carey-...de-mexico.html

In Luis Miguel biography it says that Mariah was unfaithful and she got involved with a member of her security team...

This is a complete lie, and the only person she could've been involved with was Mark Sudack... or a certain misoginist white rapper with a small p*nis.
                      Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                      Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                      Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• There are two music videos:

Short Version:

Extended:

Comment

• Wow, Hollywood Bowl is opening in May and June

The LA lambily is Mariah’s biggest listener base on Spotify and they aint go any shows forever since Angels Advocate because of Vegas contracts

She should do a little “late night” set there this summer!

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                            There are two music videos:

Short Version:

Extended:
                            Give us a three minute version with a verse from Megan and a verse from fullRiah

Is it on any Spotify playlists? We need TeamRiah to slip Spotify a cheque already Scooter Braun would tell them how to do it, he gets all his artists songs at the top of Today’s Top Hits playlist without fail
                            Last edited by allygdale; Fri April 9, 2021, 19:40.

Comment

• Originally posted by leoavalon View Post
                              https://www.explica.co/mariah-carey-...de-mexico.html

In Luis Miguel biography it says that Mariah was unfaithful and she got involved with a member of her security team...

This is a complete lie, and the only person she could've been involved with was Mark Sudack... or a certain misoginist white rapper with a small p*nis.
                              I'm shocked.
                              Israeli Lamb here.
                              I love Mariah, but I also love the charts.

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                Lawd Miguel’s “Triangle Love” is giving me Mariah!
                                I love his new EP.
                                Funny 'cause those sound like whistles that Mariah would add.

Originally posted by Mckenry View Post
                                21 Questions by 50 Cent and Get Busy by Sean Paul, respectively. Those were really huge hits. But IKWYW, surprisingly stayed (or stalled) at #3 for 3 weeks. But Cent and Sean were really big artists before. If Mariah was "cool" during that time, it would've been her 16th #1.
                                Thanx!

I always want to know the songs that blocked her (when she was Top 3) LOL.

Comment

• She may have been unfaithfull, she is a human being and can make mistakes. Luis for sure was no angel. I don't see the big fuss, although we know this misoginist world may focus on this...
                                  I am pretty sure Luis Miguel was VERY unfaithfull, but in Argentina's media it was/is portrayed as a championship of who slept with Luis Miguel.
                                  VOTE UKMIX PARADE CHOICE AWARDS

Comment

This isn't too experimental tho.
                                    It's the typical Miguel vibe, which I love btw.

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                    It’s the rawness of production like that she sometimes lacks... you can hear the slide of the guitar as they go from bar chord to bar chord. It gives the music an authentic sound.
                                    I feel like the instrumentation in some of her stuff could really benefit from this kind of rawness
                                    Yeah, this is something that I 100% agree with.

Originally posted by markwalde View Post
                                    It reminds me of "The Beautiful Ones" from Butterfly though. It could go in that direction...
                                    Yeah, I get the vibes.
                                    Mariah has done some experimental things before (especially in her remixes), and I feel she doesn't get enough credit for that.
                                    P.S: "The Beautiful Ones" is my favorite Mariah cover

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo View Post
                                      She may have been unfaithfull, she is a human being and can make mistakes. Luis for sure was no angel. I don't see the big fuss, although we know this misoginist world may focus on this...
                                      I am pretty sure Luis Miguel was VERY unfaithfull, but in Argentina's media it was/is portrayed as a championship of who slept with Luis Miguel.
                                      My issue is exactly this. They are painting a romantic portrait of Luis Miguel where he is this saint romantic man that was betrayed by the love of his life.
                                      Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                                      Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                                      Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

https://www.explica.co/mariah-carey-...de-mexico.html

Told y'all that "Mariah the cheater" was going to be the narrative.

Media in Latin America has been pulling this sh!t this past month.

I saw this coming.

I hope they don't make her look like crazy (and by that I mean her bipolar disorder). That would be really low.

Media is very protective of him in general.

Comment

There are two music videos:

Short Version:
                                          Extended:
                                          For some reason, I can't see the "short version", it says it's a private video.

What are the differences between the two?

Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                          Give us a three minute version with a verse from Megan and a verse from fullRiah
                                          No, thanks

​​​​​​​

Comment

For some reason, I can't see the "short version", it says it's a private video.

What are the differences between the two?
                                            The short version was removed. It doesnt have that "flashback" portion.

Comment

My issue is exactly this. They are painting a romantic portrait of Luis Miguel where he is this saint romantic man that was betrayed by the love of his life.
                                              I wonder if they're portraying Mariah is the love of his life.
                                              I think she is, and Luis' manager confirmed it several times (even on a big TV show from Argentina) counting some (funny) stories. He really was in love. But he cheated on her so many times and I think he didn't treat her well either. He had serious problems with alcohol and drugs and also a big hole in her personal life that marked him forever is the disappearance of his mother and of course the mistreatment he suffered from his father, I think that really fvcked up his mind.
                                              His story is really sad, but he ain't an angel AT ALL.

Originally posted by Leo View Post
                                              She may have been unfaithfull, she is a human being and can make mistakes. Luis for sure was no angel. I don't see the big fuss, although we know this misoginist world may focus on this...
                                              Mexico is even more misoginist than Argentina.
                                              And yeah, in our country, some girls go to TV shows to tell they slept with Luis Miguel (with full details) and he's being seen as the seductive macho, a winner.

Be prepared for some Mimi slander.

Comment

The short version was removed. It doesnt have that "flashback" portion.
                                                Oh, ok, thanks.

---

Btw, I've seen some clips on social media saying that Mariah didn't get the vaccine, that was all a show, that the needle was fake. Anyone also have seen it?

Comment

Btw, I've seen some clips on social media saying that Mariah didn't get the vaccine, that was all a show, that the needle was fake. Anyone also have seen it?
                                                  Yeah, vaccine skeptics have been pushing this narrative because they are wondering how the needle "disappeared". They dont understand that retractable needles exist.

Totally ridiculous.

Comment

• Mariah Carey - SLAYING The “Band Intro” Whistle Note! (Charmbracelet Tour)

Zurich, Shanghai & San Jose are my faves.

All of them were really impressive tho

Comment

Working...
                                                    X