Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
    Yeah, vaccine skeptics have been pushing this narrative because they are wondering how the needle "disappeared". They dont understand that retractable needles exist.

Totally ridiculous.
    I know!
    They're making slow-mo vids to show how the needle "magically" disappears
    But it's actually very sad...

Comment

• RIP DMX.
      May he rest in peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Oh, ok, thanks.

---

Btw, I've seen some clips on social media saying that Mariah didn't get the vaccine, that was all a show, that the needle was fake. Anyone also have seen it?
        I’ve seen people making comments because the needle disappears when it’s pulled out of her arm but you can hear them talking at the beginning of the video explaining that the needle retracts for safety. People have too much time on their hands. Get a hobby!

Comment

RIP DMX.
          May he rest in peace.
          I’m so sad man :(

Big part of my late teens. Romeo must die Soundtrack, Flesh of my flesh album, then the more mainstream hits he came with. He was unique, which is probably why Mariah liked him. He owned the barking rap style!

anyone on social media making comments about him overdosing needs to read up on how messed up his childhood was and how he was given heavy drugs unknowingly.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
              I’ve seen people making comments because the needle disappears when it’s pulled out of her arm but you can hear them talking at the beginning of the video explaining that the needle retracts for safety. People have too much time on their hands. Get a hobby!
              I know.
              One thing is having a different opinion, but another thing is manipulate videos pulling fake narratives and difamate celebrities - or anyone who gets the vaccine.
              The World is so fvcked up man.

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
              I’m so sad man :(
              So many young, talented people dying.

That makes me appreciate the fact that we have Mariah alive and making awesome music, and slaying on Xmas, and being the angel she is, A LOT MORE.

Comment

• Awww.
                She was a fan of his music.

Comment

Awww.
                  She was a fan of his music.

Love this. A Mariah/Ruff Ryders collab would have been something.

Comment

• Doesn’t look like Where I Belong video is going to pull any exciting first day numbers on YouTube. I predict 100-150k

Comment

• [NEVER BEFORE ON YOUTUBE] Mariah Carey - Band Intro - Live Orange County

This is the Costa Mesa date.
                      The clarity in her chest voice, wow!
                      Also I love how she was testing her whistle before the B6 at 3:03 - 3:05, effortless coloratura-ish moment.

The whole thing was A SERVE.

Comment

Doesn’t look like Where I Belong video is going to pull any exciting first day numbers on YouTube. I predict 100-150k
                        They should have released it on Friday and NOT ON FACEBOOK AS AN EXCLUSIVE FOR 48 HOURS IN THE US?
                        Who does that?
                        They're so out of touch.
                        This was worst than TAOLG

Comment

Mariah Carey - SLAYING The “Band Intro” Whistle Note! (Charmbracelet Tour)

Zurich, Shanghai & San Jose are my faves.

All of them were really impressive tho
                          this is one of the reasons this was the best tour ever! She was free, she was flawless, she was on fire!
                          Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                          Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                          Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

They should have released it on Friday and NOT ON FACEBOOK AS AN EXCLUSIVE FOR 48 HOURS IN THE US?
                            Who does that?
                            They're so out of touch.
                            This was worst than TAOLG

I wouldn't say they are out of touch. Facebook calculations are part of Billboard so it makes sense to upload it to a place where it will be counted. I would say that it may have been better to upload it on Thursday or Friday and maybe also on Youtube. But the facebook figures for US only are reasonable - even if it is just people seeing it for a few seconds. It has 3.3M views....

But let's also consider the fact that the song is available on iTunes (there are 8 versions for purchase!), Youtube Audio, Spotify, Apple Music etc. So if people were interested, they could easily find it.

TAOLG was a completely different thing and simply not comparable.
                            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

[NEVER BEFORE ON YOUTUBE] Mariah Carey - Band Intro - Live Orange County

This is the Costa Mesa date.
                              The clarity in her chest voice, wow!
                              Also I love how she was testing her whistle before the B6 at 3:03 - 3:05, effortless coloratura-ish moment.

The whole thing was A SERVE.
                              the band intro’s were the most magical her whistle has ever sounded.

I remember being at the Birmingham show and this part in particular blew me away

Comment

• Originally posted by leoavalon View Post
                                this is one of the reasons this was the best tour ever! She was free, she was flawless, she was on fire!
                                Yeah.
                                This is her best Tour ever IMO.
                                The Band Intro's were the highlight and she also delivered some of her best VOL & MIH performances.

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                the band intro’s were the most magical her whistle has ever sounded.

I remember being at the Birmingham show and this part in particular blew me away
                                She sounded really amazing on the Birmingham show!

The whistle sounds magical, I can only imagine how it would have sounded live, HEAVEN!

Comment

• I saw the "short" version on YT earlier when it was the only one available. The quality of the sound was crappy AF Have not seen the long version but I hope they fixed it.

Shaka the other day I saw they were going to talk about Mariah's vaccine video on TN (Argentina's main news channel). Couldn't watch the report but they really put as one on the most important news although they haven't been very supportive of her in the past, so they probably low-key trashed her.

And I hope they don't make her look like a dumb blonde diva on the Luis Miguel series, however that's the most likely thing to happen. I haven't watched S1 but my mom and sister will be PERCHED for S2.
                                  http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

She sounded really amazing on the Birmingham show!

The whistle sounds magical, I can only imagine how it would have sounded live, HEAVEN!
                                    Is the Birmingham band intro on YouTube? Would love to watch it again

Comment

• aww, MC and DMX. She stanned him. She's always stanning for the right ppl.
                                      My Chart

Comment

Is the Birmingham band intro on YouTube? Would love to watch it again
                                        Nope.
                                        Only Vision Of Love on YouTube from that date.

I have MIH audio from this show somewhere, and maybe another performance, but honestly I don't remember LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                                          Shaka the other day I saw they were going to talk about Mariah's vaccine video on TN (Argentina's main news channel). Couldn't watch the report but they really put as one on the most important news although they haven't been very supportive of her in the past, so they probably low-key trashed her.

And I hope they don't make her look like a dumb blonde diva on the Luis Miguel series, however that's the most likely thing to happen. I haven't watched S1 but my mom and sister will be PERCHED for S2.
                                          LOL, they always talks about her on TN.
                                          Not in a good light tho, they were kinda laughing about her being abused when her sister do that (we know what) I felt embarrassed.

The narrative is "Mariah the cheater", I don't think they're going for the dumb blonde diva, but more than the crazy diva that made him suffer.
                                          I will be watching only the Mariah chapter.

Comment

• I was at the Birmingham show also! Such a great show and tour. She should bring the band intros back. Mariah has a shockingly low amount of official tour videos.

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                                              I was at the Birmingham show also! Such a great show and tour. She should bring the band intros back. Mariah has a shockingly low amount of official tour videos.
                                              and a lot of these shows from the charm tour were professionally filmed, and they were planning a DVD. I really hope that this is launched at some point in the future... more in MC40...
                                              Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                                              Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                                              Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• Originally posted by leoavalon View Post
                                                https://www.explica.co/mariah-carey-...de-mexico.html

In Luis Miguel biography it says that Mariah was unfaithful and she got involved with a member of her security team...

This is a complete lie, and the only person she could've been involved with was Mark Sudack... or a certain misoginist white rapper with a small p*nis.
                                                but are you 100% certain it's a complete lie? do you know mariah personally?

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Yeah, vaccine skeptics have been pushing this narrative because they are wondering how the needle "disappeared". They dont understand that retractable needles exist.

Totally ridiculous.
                                                  if you look at Bryan's video his arms bleeds after gettin the shot

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                                                    I was at the Birmingham show also! Such a great show and tour. She should bring the band intros back. Mariah has a shockingly low amount of official tour videos.
                                                    Yeah.
                                                    I love her Intros.
                                                    The TMB Intro (during the SSFT) was nice, she should have keep it.

And yeah, the lack of official tour videos is quite shocking.

From Daydream Tour we only have the first Tokyo date (but she did 3 shows there).
                                                    Then only audio from the audience from London, Paris & Rotterdam shows (but we have nothing from Frankfurt except for the Emotions pro-footage video).

From Butterfly Tour we have only 1 night from Tokyo (official) and the rest only audio from the audience (except for the Honolulu concert - in this case we have almost the full Hero performance from the Around The World DVD).

From Rainbow Tour we only have the Against All Odds performance (a mix of them actually) recorded profesionally.

Also so many shows weren't uploaded by fans.
                                                    For example, from TAOM Tour, the whole Asian Leg is missing.
                                                    And btw, they chose the worst date (Anaheim) for the TAOM DVD, her voice was shot that night

Again, the same goes for CB Tour.
                                                    From 69 dates we have like only 15.
                                                    And Manila with that shitty sound.

And all these shows were recorded profesionally btw.
                                                    Hopefully they will be released (or leaked) in a future.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X