Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by banksy View Post

And Mariah’s tweeting sweet nothings at her. Even after the song Nicki did with Eminem.

I hate how fake the industry is sometimes. PR is king over everything else.

Nicki is in full image recovery, and has been for a minute. Her broken reputation and felon husband made this necessary.
    Nicki and Eminem did a song that referenced MC?

I don't listen to either, so no point of reference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
      Nicki x Mariah collab incoming
      The promo tour for that would be something unique.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
        Lol at Nicki mentioning Eminem after Mariah.
        Mariah feat Eminem is coming lol
        Soft heavenly eyes gazed into me
        Transcending space and time

Comment

• I don't care about Nicki MEANaj... I've never been a fan of hers...
          I just want Beyonce x Mariah moment again...
          Another Mariah praise from her would be so nice..
          Soft heavenly eyes gazed into me
          Transcending space and time

Comment

• Wait we're getting a butterfly anniversary project? Do you think she will release unreleased tracks from then? or the butterfly tour?

(I don't want any re-records. )

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
              Wait we're getting a butterfly anniversary project? Do you think she will release unreleased tracks from then? or the butterfly tour?

(I don't want any re-records. )
              We don’t know. The only re-recording we know so far is The Roof. Some of us believe that TBL is connected to Butterfly25.

Comment

• Archetypes tomorrow

Comment

• Comment

• Mariah should host SNL, her fake accents and sense of humor are everything

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                      Mariah should host SNL, her fake accents and sense of humor are everything

I've always thought she would be perfect for it. She has good comedic timing and I think she'd be game to go all-in on the skits.

Comment

• If she really ditched all the songs she worked on during the pandemic, I hope we get a new album next year

We are parched!

At this point I would even take a stand alone single

That tweet Mariah retweeted isn’t very accurate lol

I would say in reality:

Fan Favorite and Mariah’s favorite: Butterfly
                        Blockbusters: Music Box, Daydream, TEOM
                        Critics Choice: MIAMTEC, Caution
                        Legacy Defining: TEOM, Merry Christmas

Charmbracelet is probably her most divisive in reality, but the really vocal lambs who tweet all the time all love it

The other really divisive lambily issue is her magnum opus, Daydream vs. Butterfly

I don’t think Emotions is forgotten, especially the song, like in the US at least, if I’m at a bar or listening to the radio, odds are highest I will hear Fanstsy, ABMB, or Emotions
                        Last edited by allygdale; Mon August 29, 2022, 20:30.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                          Charmbracelet fan favorite?

Comment

• Originally posted by David_Mimi View Post
                            This was probably made by someone from this forum

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post

This was probably made by someone from this forum
                              Totally

Comment

• Join me in prayer for new music

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post
                                  Nicki x Mariah collab incoming
                                  Nicki was so annoying on American Idol and in general, but I don’t think she ever truly disliked Mariah, even when she was being a bitch she was still like “I love Mariah’s music”

It would be huge, much bigger than UOMF with Lambs, Barbs, and a million articles on a reunion

If we’re being real, the chance of a Nicki reunion is more likely than a Walter one

I wouldn’t be opposed, UOMF was actually insanely good, it just dropped after the album couldn’t be resuscitated following IWKWLI and H8U
                                  Last edited by allygdale; Mon August 29, 2022, 21:01.

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post

Nicki was so annoying on American Idol and in general, but I don’t think she ever truly disliked Mariah, even when she was being a bitch she was still like “I love Mariah’s music”

It would be huge, much bigger than UOMF with Lambs, Barbs, and a million articles on a reunion

If we’re being real, the chance of a Nicki reunion is more likely than a Walter one

I wouldn’t be opposed, UOMF was actually insanely good, it just dropped after the album couldn’t be resuscitated following IWKWLI and H8U
                                    I agree... UOMF was also massively unpromoted. It's never been performed which is a shame bc I prefer the remix over the original.

Also, people can say whatever they want about Nick as a director, but Triumphant video and especially UOMF were brilliant videos.
                                    My Chart

Comment

• Not some of y'all loving things like Triumphant/Infinity/Save the day/In the mix/FILAC and paying dust to the bible that is Charmie
                                      I can't, y'all see the light someday
                                      Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Butterfly is the Greatest Album of All Times. I'm not sure why people would even entertain the thought of Daydream getting that title.

Also, Emotions could never be forgotten... do not give MC any ideas... she is the one who tries to diminish its existance... which is a crime really and she should be sued for bad taste.

Let's be real, Mariah obviously detests all of her albums pre-Butterfly... like pure hatred. She kinda likes Fantasy to some extend... but that's about it. She even publicly shaded like 6 #1's from the pre-Butterfly era incl. Hero and Someday.

The fact that she treats CLG as some silly forgotten "never-been" hit song is so annoying. I swear 99% of all reaction videos (no 100%) are phenomenally positive, like people are asking all the time why they've never heard (of) the song. Well, Mariah kinda assassinated it, dismembered its body and buried it in the woods somewhere. She should do that to a lot of her more prominent songs and dig up CLG bc the GP loves that song.

Mariah herself is her biggest enemy... and her so-called team is completely useless at this point. I mean could some intern please check those reaction videos on youtube for her from time to time??? Her setlists would certainly look much different if she'd actually perform the songs that the GP wants to hear.
                                        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                          Not some of y'all loving things like Triumphant/Infinity/Save the day/In the mix/FILAC and paying dust to the bible that is Charmie
                                          I can't, y'all see the light someday
                                          I don't know what triggered this rant... I love Charmie and I love FILAC and Triumphant... Infinity is OK, STD is meh and In the mix is just really bad.

Nevertheless, I love all of her music and I think 100% of her real fans would too.
                                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by David_Mimi View Post
                                            Someone lied to that person
                                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Charmb isn't any bible at all

Comment

• Just watching Chaka Khan's performance of Going Up Yonder from Aretha Franklin's funeral (she slayed the sh1t out of the song, incredible) and I hadn't realised that Mariah had recorded her own (short) version of the song:

Would love to hear the full version one day!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                                  Butterfly is the Greatest Album of All Times. I'm not sure why people would even entertain the thought of Daydream getting that title.

Also, Emotions could never be forgotten... do not give MC any ideas... she is the one who tries to diminish its existance... which is a crime really and she should be sued for bad taste.

Let's be real, Mariah obviously detests all of her albums pre-Butterfly... like pure hatred. She kinda likes Fantasy to some extend... but that's about it. She even publicly shaded like 6 #1's from the pre-Butterfly era incl. Hero and Someday.

The fact that she treats CLG as some silly forgotten "never-been" hit song is so annoying. I swear 99% of all reaction videos (no 100%) are phenomenally positive, like people are asking all the time why they've never heard (of) the song. Well, Mariah kinda assassinated it, dismembered its body and buried it in the woods somewhere. She should do that to a lot of her more prominent songs and dig up CLG bc the GP loves that song.

Mariah herself is her biggest enemy... and her so-called team is completely useless at this point. I mean could some intern please check those reaction videos on youtube for her from time to time??? Her setlists would certainly look much different if she'd actually perform the songs that the GP wants to hear.
                                                  mariah sometimes is like a troll with her own music, it's like she throws hate at some amazing songs like from the 90's but thinks songs like STD is the greatest thing ever and she get obsessed about it

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post

Nicki and Eminem did a song that referenced MC?

I don't listen to either, so no point of reference.
                                                    Yeah, he disses her on Roman’s Revenge.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X