X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank God Mimi came to save this mess #weloveeverybody

3:38 - 4:15

I LOVE her #tone here.

Also I really miss the fully live climax.
    It's so emotional.

Comment

• A shame that Bruno didn't answer to Mariah's post on Twitter, at least as a game...

Has he ever talked about Mariah?

Apart of this:

Comment

• “Pop music was”

Barf

Meanwhile Rihanna and Ariana Grande were bopping to Caution on their IG stories

And Mariah hit No 1 at least three times since he last did, without payola and radio up her ass
        Last edited by allygdale; Sat April 10, 2021, 05:50.

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
          “Pop music was”

Barf

And Mariah hit No 1 at least three times since he last did, without payola and radio up her ass
          Reported.

Comment

• Comment

• "SHE WAS IN THE STUDIO ON FRIDAY" #studioriah

I wonder what she's cooking...

Comment

• We love her reps #BrettRiah

I love a good report, New York Times ain’t doing it for me these days

Comment

• The fake news is spreading like fire on reddit. A lot of antivax shit posting and spamming the Mariah Carey community and a lot of other forums...

Geez... These people...
                  Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                  Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                  Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• Originally posted by leoavalon View Post
                    The fake news is spreading like fire on reddit. A lot of antivax shit posting and spamming the Mariah Carey community and a lot of other forums...

Geez... These people...
                    It's a bit of a weird logic. Like what does Mariah have to gain by posting a video taking a fake shot?

Anyways, it's good to know she was in studio yesterday! She's clearly working on a substantial project.
                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                      It's a bit of a weird logic. Like what does Mariah have to gain by posting a video taking a fake shot?

Anyways, it's good to know she was in studio yesterday! She's clearly working on a substantial project.
                      I know.
                      Apparently the logic behind that nonsense is that "they" paid her to do that rumor has it that they have to give her more money 'cause the whistle j/k
                      Crazy people

And yeah, at least we know now that she's still in the studio #studioratriah #stopeditingyourflawlessnaturalvocalstho

This is taking quite a long time...
                      Is she doing an EP? a "live" one?
                      I'm totally here for that!

Comment

• I love her growls, they're so full.
                        She and Bey are the best at it IMO.
                        2010 ones tho >>>

Mariah Carey GROWL Compilation! | Lionriah

That last ILT performance tho, that was a lil too much

Comment

• Comment

• Leaving this here just for reference:

RETRAGO - Auto Retractable Safety Syringe

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                              “Pop music was”

Barf

As usual BM08 does nothing this thread. You are allowed to bash anyone but Mariah in this thread.

why don’t you bring up all of Mariah’s payola from the 90s????

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Nope.
                                Only Vision Of Love on YouTube from that date.

I have MIH audio from this show somewhere, and maybe another performance, but honestly I don't remember LOL.
                                Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by barney1814 View Post

As usual BM08 does nothing this thread. You are allowed to bash anyone but Mariah in this thread.

why don’t you bring up all of Mariah’s payola from the 90s????

You should be reminded that you were kindly asked on March 25th to refrain from posting in this and other Mariah Carey threads until further notice.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                      Thanks

---

I love this vocal analysis.

Mariah Carey - Over The Rainbow [Vocal RUNS + "descriptions"]

One of her best live performances EVER.

Comment

This was a good read. Nothing new in the article, but it's interesting to read Mariah's drama in perspective to Whitney's. I wish Whitney had make it through...
                                        Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                                        Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                                        Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• The Bruno collab is never gonna happen. Add it to the list of Cardi, Beyonce, Drake, Weeknd and the rest of #MC30 lol. It would be nice but it is not happening.

Comment

• Ohh! My phil-losophy
                                            doesn’t quite compare to you and me...
                                            But I won’t think too much
                                            So come on and feel my touch
                                            it wasn’t reallyyy much at alllll
                                            ...just a little sensitivity yeah that’s all
                                            Here in my heart is where you should beee

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
                                              The Bruno collab is never gonna happen. Add it to the list of Cardi, Beyonce, Drake, Weeknd and the rest of #MC30 lol. It would be nice but it is not happening.
                                              Never say never with Mariah! I mean how many times people said we would never see Ariana and Mariah in a song together? Voila!

I believe thay Cardi B collaboration will happen eventually

Comment

I know.
                                                Apparently the logic behind that nonsense is that "they" paid her to do that rumor has it that they have to give her more money 'cause the whistle j/k
                                                Crazy people

And yeah, at least we know now that she's still in the studio #studioratriah #stopeditingyourflawlessnaturalvocalstho

This is taking quite a long time...
                                                Is she doing an EP? a "live" one?
                                                I'm totally here for that!
                                                Most likely she is working on the JJ and TL project. I believe the album is about to be released so she may have a single with them. Y'all know them extra layers and chipmunkriah gotta make an appearance before release dahlings. jk!

Comment

• This has Derek Jeter all over it. I used to skip over it and now it's one of my faves.

Comment

• 1.4M for Where I Belong video on Youtube

Comment

Working...
                                                    X