No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are those Butterfly 25th Anniversary cds dropping? She sure as hell won’t ignore her favorite album like this??

Comment

• I can't wait for Christmas season so Mariah can add another record to her already impressive achievements....becoming the first female artist with multiple songs (3) with 10 weeks or more at #1

Comment

• Originally posted by Pureimagination View Post
        I can't wait for Christmas season so Mariah can add another record to her already impressive achievements....becoming the first female artist with multiple songs (3) with 10 weeks or more at #1
        AIWFCIY will continue to break and set records and rewrite the history books, until the end of time.

your faves could never!

Comment

• Mariah's impact is unparalleled

Comment

• I want a compilation album of her live renditions. It should include:

You and I
            With you I'm born again
            If only you knew/somewhere over the rainbow
            Chain of fools
            Got to be real
            A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Sometimes I feel like Mariah, the Great Mother of Music, has totally abandoned us (And that'd be sad but totally respectable).
              Today is one of those days.

I miss you M <3

Comment

• I loved this video with some highlights of her background vocals:

https://youtu.be/HiWXZkNIti0
                Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• I've spent the last few days in a COVID haze, only to semi-come out of it and see that Mariah is randomly in Ohio. WTF is she doing in Ohio? You only go there when you're trying to get away from something.

Also, if you get COVID and take Paxlovid to fight it, be prepared for headaches and a really, really bad aftertaste that lingers for no good reason. Sprite and Gatorade will keep you sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                    Mariah's impact is unparalleled

Honestly Obsessed deserved the #1 spot. A tiny bit faster and it would've been perfect

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                      I've spent the last few days in a COVID haze, only to semi-come out of it and see that Mariah is randomly in Ohio. WTF is she doing in Ohio? You only go there when you're trying to get away from something.

Also, if you get COVID and take Paxlovid to fight it, be prepared for headaches and a really, really bad aftertaste that lingers for no good reason. Sprite and Gatorade will keep you sane.
                      Feel better soon lamb!

Comment

I've spent the last few days in a COVID haze, only to semi-come out of it and see that Mariah is randomly in Ohio. WTF is she doing in Ohio? You only go there when you're trying to get away from something.

Had my first run in with COVID a few months ago, not fun. Hopefully you feel better soon.

Maybe Mariah is looking for some fair priced real estate, Ohio has one of the more favorable cost of living situations going on.

Comment

• Corona Virus is an arsehole. Honestly, I wish everyone a speedy recovery. We have lost too much this year and last year already. It's time to get on the good side of luck again.
                          My Chart

Comment

• Mariah was in Ohio to go to Cedar Park. It’s an amusement park with roller coasters.
                            http://marcokircher.com
                            http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                            IG: marco235

Comment

• banksy Feel better soon! So sorry you're going through this. You've had a rough year. Sending a big hug.
                              You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• She can be my neighbor in the Cleveland area. I’d leave Miami and go back to my other house

Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post

Had my first run in with COVID a few months ago, not fun. Hopefully you feel better soon.

Maybe Mariah is looking for some fair priced real estate, Ohio has one of the more favorable cost of living situations going on.

Comment

Covid is a real bitch. I curse the day I f**king got it (and that was after 3445345925204244 shots AND me being extremely careful not to catch it).
                                  Get well soon, banksy!!!!

Comment

• God, I wish we could make Anytime You Need A Friend viral, it’s her best ballad period

It’s the one that gets me through whenever I’m down

Comment

• Such an amazing song with amazing vocals

Comment

• Originally posted by breatheonme View Post
                                        When are those Butterfly 25th Anniversary cds dropping? She sure as hell won’t ignore her favorite album like this??
                                        Never.
                                        " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
                                        Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• Originally posted by myworld View Post

Feel better soon lamb!
                                          Thank you! Thanks to everyone for the well-wishes. I only have mild symptoms, so, it’s all good. I think I’m going to use this to push for permanent remote work.

#letbanksyworkfromhome

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung View Post
                                            Covid is a real bitch. I curse the day I f**king got it (and that was after 3445345925204244 shots AND me being extremely careful not to catch it).
                                            Get well soon, banksy!!!!
                                            Thanks, love. I’m also insanely cautious. Wear masks, got vaxxed and boosted, etc. I survived the huge surges without a scratch.

This is my second time. The first time, I was living with an inconsiderate roommate who didn’t take it seriously. She brought it home in 2020.

This time, I got it while traveling for work. The irony is that I didn’t want to go, but I had to.

I told my boss that I refuse to be sent anywhere until next spring.
                                            Last edited by banksy; Fri September 9, 2022, 04:21.

Comment

• Who's looking forward to the global citizens concert? Hopefully she does a lil something from Butterfly
                                              Last edited by InFamous; Fri September 9, 2022, 08:03.
                                              " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
                                              Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• Hope you're feeling better banksy

I don't mind working from the office... but it just means I can't check this forum or listen to music out loud as often as I could at home :p
                                                MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                                  Hope you're feeling better banksy

I don't mind working from the office... but it just means I can't check this forum or listen to music out loud as often as I could at home :p
                                                  Same here, my work wifi has blocked UKMix lol.
                                                  She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post

Same here, my work wifi has blocked UKMix lol.
                                                    It's worst when Mariah releases something new.

So, like 5 years ago lol.
                                                    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X