No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved the new performance! She’s looking fierce and I loved the vocals too! Queen of Valentines

Comment

• Mariah looks stunning btw! Beautiful.

Comment

• The first 1 minute and 15 seconds of the performance was good. Soulful and engaging vocals. Then after that she goes full chipmunk Mariah which doesn’t suit WBT at all. The song needs her thick soultry voice and not the girly tone.

She looks great and I like the arrangement though.

Comment

• Okay, this chimpmunk just absolutely murdered me with this version.

Comment

• I LOVE this performance. Just everything is right:

- great look
            - great setting
            - great vocals
            - great arrangement

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• What about an EP including recent performances:

- We Belong Together (Mimi's Late Night Valentine's Mix)
              - Through The Rain/Make It Happen (Mash-Up)
              - Heroes/Hero/Joy To The World (Mash-Up)
              - We Belong Together (7 minutes version)
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I hate chipmunkriak, and some of the runs she does are giving me R2D2/siri vibes

BUT I LOVE THE ARRANGEMENT

Comment

• It's her voice nowadays, her upper register has become thinner. Anyway great arrangements and performance

Comment

• The 2nd verse arrangements with the drums... so beautiful. This version is very jazzy

Comment

• Am grateful Meemz is still playing around with her sound/arrangements and releasing new interesting performances. So many of my other icons are dead or don't release dust....

Thank God her microphone didn't do that "dry tinny transistor radio" sound on her vocals like her other At Home performances...
                      Last edited by AlmondBreeze; Fri February 12, 2021, 18:28.

Comment

• Loved everything about the ‘performance’ except her voice. I’m just not a fan of these pre-recorded vocals what is she hearing that we aren’t? Her raw vocals have been sounding much better, give me rasp over chipmunk any day.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                          Mariah looks stunning btw! Beautiful.
                          This!

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                            What about an EP including recent performances:

- We Belong Together (Mimi's Late Night Valentine's Mix)
                            - Through The Rain/Make It Happen (Mash-Up)
                            - Heroes/Hero/Joy To The World (Mash-Up)
                            - We Belong Together (7 minutes version)
                            Yes - she can release a "Mariah At Home" performance EP/album (no difference these days...all streams...).

Comment

• One day, I hope Mariah whistles the final long note on WBT (like how she did whistles on VOL during Charmy tours)....

Comment

• She looks amazing and she’s happy so I’m not going to say anything negative but I think she could take the song down a step at the climax and it wouldn’t need any vocal effects which detract from the beauty of her voice (even at its raspiest it’s still beautiful!).

we are lucky to get so many performances though, she’s so in her Lane with the whole Covid performance set ups

Comment

• I LOVE everything about this performance! The vocals, the arrangement, the look, EVERYTHING!
                                  I AM A GOD!

Comment

• OMG I LOVE THIS VERSION!!

I don't care that it's not live. She put out a new version of one of her most streamed songs, with a dope arrangement and a great video.

I also think she is clearly trying to show that she is more than her Christmas music - singing a break-up song, dressed in all black, for Valentines day!

I'm going to keep playing this on REPEAT.

Comment

• Also, I hope she releases the full jam session. I’m interested in hearing how the 7 minute version sounds
                                      I AM A GOD!

Comment

• Oh yeah, that arrangement is LIT.

Love the vocal changes she did.

That G5-A5-C6 arpeggio in head voice, are u kidding me? The agility!

Originally posted by DNK View Post

Comment

• I know you're touching the sky rn!

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                            It's cool that she played with the arrangements. And I'd be curious to hear this 7min jam session
                                            Ok gurl, give us the 7 minute version ASAP. I need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by espag View Post
                                              I might be of the minority here, but that's how she sounds nowadays. Maybe it's just me but I don't hear the same chipmunkriah i heard from MIAM
                                              'Cause there's no chipmunk sound, she just goes for a girlier and lighter direction with her voice. That's it.

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                              The real lambs who are being real with themselves know this was not live.
                                              Everyone knows that these performances from her home are pre-recorded. But who cares? It's her voice and she sang it at one point. It's like a studio performance.

Can't wait for the 7 min version.

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                              It's clearly more a music video for the new arrangement than a "performance".
                                              Exactly.

Finally we can see her full body from these home performances. She looked quite comfortable (for her standars), she was bouncing a bit

Originally posted by Mckenry View Post
                                              Wow. The new arrangement is a breath of fresh air. That was amazing and I love the new look (the dark hair and make up to be specific). Bianca is definitely back, I think she's preparing for a new era. Alternative rock, maybe.
                                              Yasss.
                                              She looks amazing with that hair color.
                                              She's gettin' ready for SUD Era

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                I LOVE this performance. Just everything is right:

- great look
                                                - great setting
                                                - great vocals
                                                - great arrangement

Yet lambs are complaining. Can you believe it?

Comment

• I need the 7 min version. After the memoir release she's a new person and artist

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                                    It's her voice nowadays, her upper register has become thinner. Anyway great arrangements and performance
                                                    Not true.
                                                    When she sang the Auld Lang Syne snippet on January 1st her voice was fuller and darker.
                                                    It's a stylistic choice and has to do with her technique too.
                                                    During the Tours (actual live perfomances) she goes for fuller vocals in chest, in the studio (album or pre-recorded performance) she takes another direction and uses a lighter voice, that gives her more agility btw.
                                                    See Vegas 2020 VS home performances or even live snippets from TAOM from her house VS home performances.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X