Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leoavalon View Post
    This was a good read. Nothing new in the article, but it's interesting to read Mariah's drama in perspective to Whitney's. I wish Whitney had make it through...
    Yeah, that's why I posted it!
    And that's why I always say that we have to thanks God for still having Mariah with us.

Comment

• Indeed, surviving this ruthless business, and staying sane and functional, is never a given.
      I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Originally posted by sm3 View Post
        Most likely she is working on the JJ and TL project. I believe the album is about to be released so she may have a single with them. Y'all know them extra layers and chipmunkriah gotta make an appearance before release dahlings. jk!
        I think she's doing a project of her own right now.
        Remember her make-up artist posted a pic of a set in her house (the place where she filmed WBT MLN Mix) with the caption "working".
        Maybe she saw that WBT Mix was succesfull (for her standards) and she say she was feeling insipired, so she could be doing a couple of stripped songs in that vein with their respective "live" videos. I want that EP!

Probably the song with JJ & TL is already done.

But who knows!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
          Ohh! My phil-losophy
          doesn’t quite compare to you and me...
          But I won’t think too much
          So come on and feel my touch
          it wasn’t reallyyy much at alllll
          ...just a little sensitivity yeah that’s all
          Here in my heart is where you should beee
          So you're quoting one of her best songs EVER

Originally posted by Yerac View Post
          Never say never with Mariah! I mean how many times people said we would never see Ariana and Mariah in a song together? Voila!

I believe thay Cardi B collaboration will happen eventually
          Exactly.
          I don't want a Mariah X Cardi collabo tho.
          There's better options!

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
          1.4M for Where I Belong video on Youtube
          I was to post about it, LOL, you beat me to it.

See, those are quite good numbers.

He should have uploaded the video on YouTube on Friday.

I still think the Facebook exclusive was a terrible idea.

Comment

• On other news, Touch My Body video has crossed 200M views on YouTube, her 9th MV to do so (counting WYB & AIW w/ Justin).

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

I think she's doing a project of her own right now.
              Remember her make-up artist posted a pic of a set in her house (the place where she filmed WBT MLN Mix) with the caption "working".
              Maybe she saw that WBT Mix was succesfull (for her standards) and she say she was feeling insipired, so she could be doing a couple of stripped songs in that vein with their respective "live" videos. I want that EP!

Probably the song with JJ & TL is already done.

But who knows!
              This sounds plausible. Give us that stripped LP MC with the videos.

Comment

So you're quoting one of her best songs EVER

Exactly.
                I don't want a Mariah X Cardi collabo tho.
                There's better options!

I was to post about it, LOL, you beat me to it.

See, those are quite good numbers.

He should have uploaded the video on YouTube on Friday.

I still think the Facebook exclusive was a terrible idea.
                I think they have used Youtube Ads for the video. It was at 200k four hours ago. It couldn't have gained that much in 4 hours through organic views. I hope I'm wrong though.

Some on Twitter are saying those are fake views

Last edited by sm3; Sat April 10, 2021, 21:05.

Comment

• ^But youtube is also notorious for delaying updates for video views, particularly in the beginning - so it really could be a mix. It is notable that his latest videos range from 4M - 13M.

He also ran ads on facebook.
                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by sm3 View Post
                    I think they have used Youtube Ads for the video. It was at 200k four hours ago. It couldn't have gained that much in 4 hours through organic views. I hope I'm wrong though.

Some on Twitter are saying those are fake views.
                    Yeah, I was surprised when I saw the amount of views 'cause last time I checked it was like around 230K.

But as bm08 pointed out, YouTube sometimes tends to be fashionable late with its updates, especially on the first day.
                    But could be a mix of both things as he suggested also.

I don't think they're "fake" tho.
                    Busta never did that and Mariah isn't involved in this so...

Let's see how it keeps growing in the next 24 hours.

Weird that the song isn't charting on US Apple or US iTunes if pulling those nombers tho.

Comment

• I mean, Mariah did more with a live performance of WBT in the first day (like around 1M on YT, plus 1.5M on Insta) and Busta has a "small" yet solid fan-base, so 200K views was way to low for them anyway.

Comment

• Streams baby streams
                        http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• It's gaining views quite fast now.

The video has over 1.7M views now, +300K like in two hours.

Comment

On other news, Touch My Body video has crossed 200M views on YouTube, her 9th MV to do so (counting WYB & AIW w/ Justin).

Geeks love Mariah

Comment

It's gaining views quite fast now.

The song deserves that and more!! I love it!

Comment

It's gaining views quite fast now.

I support the ongoing efforts

Comment

• Originally posted by Xmas View Post
                                  Geeks love Mariah
                                  Haha, that's nice!

Originally posted by David_Mimi View Post
                                  The song deserves that and more!! I love it!
                                  It would have way more - probably double than that - if it hadn't been launched on Facebook on a Wednesday

Comment

• I really love WIB, I have a hard time taking it off repeat

Comment

• LMAO, this was so messy, why Mariah was the only one without mic?

I mean, MiMi actually wanted to sing

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                        I really love WIB, I have a hard time taking it off repeat
                                        I really like the last part when they're rapping along. That was a moment.

Comment

• It's so weird.
                                          Views are stuck at 1.7M again with basically no increase in 3 hours.

Comment

• Comment

• The thread is dead where are my beautiful & funny lambs?

Sorry, I'm bored!

We're on lock again in our country (at least where I live).
                                              "The second wave" as they call it, it's even worst.

I hope everyone out there is safe!

Comment

good thing that mariah got the vaccine!
                                                CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                                                FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

The thread is dead where are my beautiful & funny lambs?

Sorry, I'm bored!

Stay safe. I was talking to a beautiful Argentinian man I had a one week summer romance with two years ago last night and he was telling me things are bad in Argentina. Thinking of you XX
                                                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                  Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo View Post
                                                    good thing that mariah got the vaccine!
                                                    Yeah!

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                    Stay safe. I was talking to a beautiful Argentinian man I had a one week summer romance with two years ago last night and he was telling me things are bad in Argentina. Thinking of you XX
                                                    Thanx
                                                    Yeah. It's really bad.
                                                    Currently I'm living in a small town (at my family's house) 'cause things are way more controlled here than in the city I have my house on. I'm here since the start of the pandemic, more than a year, wow, time flies.
                                                    Waiting for my family to get the vaccine ASAP!

Oh, so you have an Argentinian lover

Comment

Working...
                                                    X