No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Ring my bell" interpolation in Babydoll...
    SHE ATE.
    Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Comment

• not again... these rumours. (I'd love that tho, if true).

My Chart

Comment

• It should be settled down already those accounts have zero credibility

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
            not again... these rumours. (I'd love that tho, if true).
            I know!! Sorry!! I have been silent about those rumors. But I feel something’s coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post

I know!! Sorry!! I have been silent about those rumors. But I feel something’s coming.
              I hope so. Butterfly 25 should be celebrated like never before any of her eras have been. The album was a cultural reset.
              My Chart

Comment

I hope so. Butterfly 25 should be celebrated like never before any of her eras have been. The album was a cultural reset.
                Absolutely. Butterfly needs to be re-introduced to new audiences, and the only way to do that is promoting the album with a set of reworked songs featuring current artists. A double disc is the best way to go. One side for the OG and the other for the reworked material.

Comment

• Those accounts already promised like 1 millions things that was coming months ago and we got ZERO. They have no insider and just making stuff up for fools to believe and get excited for nothing. I’m tired of these people

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                    never heard this song before
                    Wait this is so good!! Did it only leak now? I never knew of it.
                    Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                    www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post

Absolutely. Butterfly needs to be re-introduced to new audiences, and the only way to do that is promoting the album with a set of reworked songs featuring current artists. A double disc is the best way to go. One side for the OG and the other for the reworked material.
                      I think the songs on Butterfly are too personal to be reworked to include other artists. Maybe on The Beautiful Ones or Babydoll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post

I think the songs on Butterfly are too personal to be reworked to include other artists. Maybe on The Beautiful Ones or Babydoll.
                        The og songs will still be there for anyone to check on them. I trust Mariah’s vision and artistry to remake some of the songs and make them relatable to younger audiences.

Comment

No it’s been out since 2003

Comment

it's from an EP of Damizza, I've been listening to it since 2008.

Comment

Those accounts already promised like 1 millions things that was coming months ago and we got ZERO. They have no insider and just making stuff up for fools to believe and get excited for nothing. I’m tired of these people
                              But it is also plausible that all the things promised were at one point real, but for whatever reason were cancelled due to unforeseen conflicts.
                              My Chart

Comment

• Seems like MC's ATL home is up for sale. Less that a year after purchase

Comment

• Originally posted by sm3 View Post
                                  Seems like MC's ATL home is up for sale. Less that a year after purchase

She probably doesnt feel safe there anymore. I dont blwme her. If she can change the house i would do it too

Comment

But it is also plausible that all the things promised were at one point real, but for whatever reason were cancelled due to unforeseen conflicts.
                                    How was real if they didn’t have any receipts that it was ?

Comment

How was real if they didn’t have any receipts that it was ?
                                      Because we know Mariah and her incompetent team.
                                      My Chart

Comment

• Usher has his 25th Anniversary My Deluxe Edition announced and due September 16th with a YouTube documentary and 3 re-imagined songs.

Where is MC with her announcement? I hope she has something similar. We for sure know one re-imagined song is The Roof ft Brandy

Comment

Usher has his 25th Anniversary My Deluxe Edition announced and due September 16th with YouTube commentary and 3 re-imagined songs.

Where is MC with her announcement? I hope she has something similar. We for sure know one re-imagined song is The Roof ft Brandy
                                          I really do think, we will get something.... i just hope that it's not JUST The Roof ft. Brandy and that The Rarities Close My Eyes remake.

It would be very .... predictable.
                                          My Chart

Comment

• I only expect some tweets tbh. I'd love to be wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                              I only expect some tweets tbh. I'd love to be wrong
                                              Same. And it will be a missed opportunity. But this is a normal thing now with mariahs team now. Worst team ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post

No it’s been out since 2003
                                                Oh! They should put it on Spotify then.

Comment

• I’m really not holding out for anything big.. gone are the days lol.. but you never know, she might surprise us.
                                                  To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

Seems like MC's ATL home is up for sale. Less that a year after purchase

I could spend hours looking at Mariah's house Lol at the Rainbowriah pictures in the living room!

I wonder if she recorded anything at that booth, maybe just BER.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X