• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Hits is at #170 on iTunes!
    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
      I think I might actually have to announce that Daydream is now my favourite all time album. It’s just pure perfection.
      Yeah, it's flawless.
      It's not my favorite (I prefer Butterfly/Caution/Charmie) but everything on Daydream is so lush, I love it, a classic.

Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
      More people need to see the light of Godbracelet
      Bish needs to add more songs from Charmie to her setlist.
      I'd love to hear BOTH live again

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
      MC did such a great job on this
      You really love her rendition of that song!
      ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Do we think MC30 will ever resume with Memoirs? It’s been so long at this point she may have just abandoned it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
          Do we think MC30 will ever resume with Memoirs? It’s been so long at this point she may have just abandoned it.
          Liron said she hadn't finished MC30, so I still keep up my hopes.
          UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

• Originally posted by leoavalon View Post
            I've noticed that Always Be My Baby is gaining more and more love. I wonder how's it's growth in Spotify streams... It's always being one of Mariah's most known singles, but it's now becoming her signature song I risk to say... Alongside with AIWFC.
            Yeah.
            Actually - alongside AIW - Hero, ABMB & WBT are her signature songs and they've been for a while now IMO.

Btw, Fantasy has been on the spotlight lately - as never before!
            It's currently her 2nd most popular song on Spotify with over 130M streams (ABMB is the #1).

Daydream is slaying!

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
              For me "You Got Me" is the standout, that Just Blaze production is such a moment in time for me, like Jay-Z's Blueprint 2, Joe Buddens Fire/Pump It Up, Beenie's Feel It Boy, Fabolous Can't Let You Go...
              Yasss I love it!

Originally posted by jr588 View Post
              i live for Lullaby and You Had Your Chance and tbh I didn’t care for either when charmy was first released
              It takes some time, but when this album hits on you , there's no coming back.

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
              I just want to know why Subtle Invitation is considered the gem ont he album when Yours and The One are far superior. Subtle Invitation is just okay.

The chorus is probably the best thing about it.
              Well, it's so well written, it got that jazzy vibe that makes it different from the rest, the bridge is gorgeous and sexy, the chorus is amazing and the climax is EPIC.

But finally someone showing some love to Yours, I think that song is so beautiful, especially the way she sings the verses #eargasm.

I also love The One <3

Originally posted by sYair View Post
              The crown jewels of Godbracelet are I Only Wanted and Lullaby!! Yours is cute but there are stronger tracks. Subtle Invitation, My Saving Grace, YHYC The One, Irresistible (although everyone seems to hate it).
              I love the whole album and every song on it, but it's clear that I Only Wanted is the best track on Charmie, and one of her best ballads EVER.

And I won't allow any SFAR slander. Beautiful, emotional track.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mckenry View Post
                Went straight to Youtube when I read your comments about WIB views and it was 1.9M when I saw it. Checked back after 8-10 mins and it's already 2M. Haha! Whatever it is, I'm happy that the video is getting noticed. The news and people's interest about Bust and MC's part 2 collaboration is everywhere so I think that's where the views are coming from. Besides, I gotta admit that the video is really good. Happy they added some dialog in the beginning.
                The video is amazing and has repeat value.

I like how they took elements from the OG (on the visuals).
                And I really like the song now

Originally posted by chanteuse View Post
                The where i belong video is now at 4.3 million.....what is happening?
                Going for 4.6M now.

YouTube ads are working

I got the song on YT ads at least 3th times.

But keep streaming, at this point it will surpass the 10M mark on its first week easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                  Greatest Hits is at #170 on iTunes!
                  What happened?
                  Some performance on some show?
                  Or just her being the legend she is?

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                  Liron said she hadn't finished MC30, so I still keep up my hopes.
                  Yeah.
                  Plus only 2 Eras left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Yeah.
                    Actually - alongside AIW - Hero, ABMB & WBT are her signature songs and they've been for a while now IMO.

Btw, Fantasy has been on the spotlight lately - as never before!
                    It's currently her 2nd most popular song on Spotify with over 130M streams (ABMB is the #1).

Daydream is slaying!

2021's gains on Spotify so far: (minimum 1 million gains)

01 - +19,420,031 - 2005 - We Belong Together
                    02 - +13,647,336 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
                    03 - +13,137,835 - 2003 - I Know What You Want
                    04 - +12,857,031 - 2009 - Obsessed
                    05 - +11,376,846 - 1995 - Fantasy (GREATEST GAINER)
                    06 - +10,958,711 - 1993 - Hero
                    07 - +9,753,781 - 1994 - Without You
                    08 - +9,314,909 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
                    09 - +7,013,167 - 1995 - One Sweet Day
                    10 - +6,343,217 - 1998 - When You Believe
                    --
                    11 - +5,900,021 - 2008 - Touch my Body
                    12 - +4,849,973 - 2005 - Shake It Off
                    13 - +4,444,698 - 1999 - Heartbreaker
                    14 - +4,362,506 - 1994 - Endless Love
                    15 - +3,981,931 - 1998 - My All
                    16 - +3,886,889 - 1991 - Emotions
                    17 - +3,725,189 - 1992 - I'll Be There
                    18 - +3,364,567 - 2005 - It's Like That
                    19 - +2,874,242 - 2000 - Against All Odds
                    20 - +2,680,104 - 1995 - Fantasy Remix
                    --
                    21 - +2,635,487 - 1997 - Honey
                    22 - +2,532,721 - 2013 - #Beautiful
                    23 - +2,128,479 - 1999 - Thank God I Found You
                    24 - +2,101,573 - 2008 - Bye Bye
                    25 - +2,046,369 - 1990 - Vision of Love
                    26 - +1,933,010 - 1993 - Dreamlover
                    27 - +1,768,762 - 2005 - Don't Forget About Us
                    28 - +1,686,669 - 1997 - Breakdown
                    29 - +1,591,220 - 2009 - I Want To Know What Love Is
                    30 - +1,501,475 - 2020 - Oh Santa! (Remix)
                    --
                    31 - +1,470,645 - 2002 - Through The Rain
                    32 - +1,404,149 - 1990 - Love Takes Time
                    33 - +1,323,717 - 1998 - Whenever You Call (ft. BM)
                    34 - +1,217,690 - 2008 - I Stay In Love
                    35 - +1,196,149 - 1999 - I Still Believe
                    36 - +1,047,307 - 1996 - Open Arms
                    37 - +1,007,714 - 1997 - Butterfly

TWO Xmas songs survived in the top 40 so far this year (January - April).

My Chart

Comment

• I love free-style-riah.

The Morocco moment was so good.

And TMB Intros need to make a comeback.

She sounded beautiful in this Asian Leg.
                      Some really great vocal moments.

Mariah Carey Amazing Vocals from Taipei 2018!!(Best concert of 2018)

My All at Singapore remain the best performance from these shows tho.

She looked STUNNING btw, especially in that fab yellow dress.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

2021's gains on Spotify so far: (minimum 1 million gains)

01 - +19,420,031 - 2005 - We Belong Together
                        02 - +13,647,336 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
                        03 - +13,137,835 - 2003 - I Know What You Want
                        04 - +12,857,031 - 2009 - Obsessed
                        05 - +11,376,846 - 1995 - Fantasy (GREATEST GAINER)
                        06 - +10,958,711 - 1993 - Hero
                        07 - +9,753,781 - 1994 - Without You
                        08 - +9,314,909 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
                        09 - +7,013,167 - 1995 - One Sweet Day
                        10 - +6,343,217 - 1998 - When You Believe
                        Thanx 4 the stats!

That's a strong Top 10.

I love to see IKWYW there, greatest hip-hop collabo EVER.

Interesting how TikTok challenges are bringing up old songs and making 'em (more) popular again.
                        Those viral videos helped Fantasy with the streams (there were two challenges, one in '19 and other one this year with the song).

Obsessed is like a hit in the teen audience.
                        If she would re-release this song today it would be a success probably.

Comment

• Oh, and btw, remember that Fantasy will be featured on the "Free Guy" film that's gonna be released in the US on August 13th.

That's gonna give the song even more popularity!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                            Oh, and btw, remember that Fantasy will be featured on the "Free Guy" film that's gonna be released in the US on August 13th.

That's gonna give the song even more popularity!
                            It will rise into her overall top 5 this year, pushing Hero out. That's a sure thing already. IKWYW might hit 200 million streams in early 2022. Mariah's stats are looking better and better with each passing year.
                            My Chart

Comment

• We gotta do something for radio support. Be it twitter or good old fashion call and request, but the video cant do it alone... if it gets a few initial radio spins it may just start taking off on its own. Do you know what a minor rhythmic hit could do for Mariahs next project?!

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
                                We gotta do something for radio support. Be it twitter or good old fashion call and request, but the video cant do it alone... if it gets a few initial radio spins it may just start taking off on its own. Do you know what a minor rhythmic hit could do for Mariahs next project?!
                                I would be very surprised if she ever made it into the top 30 on any major radio format, not counting AC.

A super smash for her would be something like #28 on Rhythmic, #30 on Urban and maybe #20 on HAC / AC... her next lead single should be better organized and reach 20 million audience impressions... They need to get it right, so that the next single will be made available in some sort of cute physical format when the song's airplay is peaking.
                                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                  It will rise into her overall top 5 this year, pushing Hero out. That's a sure thing already. IKWYW might hit 200 million streams in early 2022. Mariah's stats are looking better and better with each passing year.
                                  Yasss.
                                  And AIW will slay this year with Spotify being available in new markets. She will break her own record, again, like for the 3rd time, a Queen.

Originally posted by tee View Post
                                  We gotta do something for radio support. Be it twitter or good old fashion call and request, but the video cant do it alone... if it gets a few initial radio spins it may just start taking off on its own. Do you know what a minor rhythmic hit could do for Mariahs next project?!
                                  It's impacting rhythmic on two days, April 13th.

https://www.allaccess.com/top40-rhyt...uture-releases

Comment

• Btw, today is Byran's birthday!

Mariah posted this on her Insta Stories:

Comment

• how long has Mariah been dating Tanaka already? I feel it's about to become her longest lasting romantic relationship at this point. Besides her eternal love with lambs, of course
                                      CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                                      FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• Its true. It is an uphill battle for Mariah on radio (impossible battle for Janet and Madonna) but I would take Mariahs chances over any of her peers. But it is crucial that it happens in steps. The first big step is impacting rhythmic with Where I Belong. If it can get into top 20 rhythmic and to 15-10 urban well folks, Mariah will be back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo View Post
                                          how long has Mariah been dating Tanaka already? I feel it's about to become her longest lasting romantic relationship at this point. Besides her eternal love with lambs, of course
                                          5 years.

Comment

• See when you're LEGENDARY.

Oops, they deleted the tweet.
                                            Last edited by Shaka; Sun April 11, 2021, 22:42.

Comment

• I was today years old when I found out about the unreleased Alive EP.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Those vocals tho!

Comment

• Comment

• OMG, this is totally OT, but Nick is expecting TWINS with his new girlfriend.

I'd love to see Mimi's reaction

I'm so glad they split long ago...
                                                    Last edited by Shaka; Mon April 12, 2021, 00:43.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X