Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 fan?

Originally posted by stevyy View Post

It's so cruel... and I - as her #1 fan, will never be able to own the B25 vinyls. SONY let me down.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
      #1 fan?

I own the official GLITTER flag. so yes.
      My Chart

Comment

• Is this to appease Spotify after years of sleeping with Apple

Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
        exclusive video for Spotify

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Comment

• So glad she is doing things to improve things with spotify. She needs them for future projects

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
              Is this to appease Spotify after years of sleeping with Apple

Can’t wait for Xmas Spotify exclusive ad so she can break the 30M streams records with AIW

Comment

• I wonder how much of the new Morales remix was actually David Morales, so much of the new elements like the live instruments remind me of what Mariah was doing with the new version of The Roof on Masterclass

The strings are definitely real!

Comment

• She looks so effing good!!

Comment

• This going viral. I can’t lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                      So glad she is doing things to improve things with spotify. She needs them for future projects
                      Did she have an issue with Spotify, or has she not utilized them until now? I think it's the latter.

Comment

• After listening to Rolling Stone podcast, I just realized that i pronounce "reprise" incorrectly. Mariah always teach me vocabulary
                        A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• That Billboard ranking of Butterfly songs is a travesty. It's the way they take digs at her in the descriptions. Some people just can't appreciate Mariah's vocal mastery and lyrical poignancy. SMH.

I think classifying anything on that album as schmaltz just shows a total disconnect with reality. Sorry Mariah has spoiled your ears with her perfection for so long that you cannot appreciate the depth she brought to every word and note of the album.

At least they stan My All lol
                          You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• Comment

• I wonder how Mariah feels about the queens death.. thoughts? She’s a big Megan and Diana fan.. I just wondered if she would acknowledge the queens death and she hasn’t.
                              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

This flag?

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post

Did she have an issue with Spotify, or has she not utilized them until now? I think it's the latter.
                                  I thought they were in good terms back in 2019, like she had a lot of campaigns with them and that helped getting AIW to #1?

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                    I wonder how Mariah feels about the queens death.. thoughts? She’s a big Megan and Diana fan.. I just wondered if she would acknowledge the queens death and she hasn’t.
                                    she said this:

Carey also revealed while she hadn't met the queen, who died on Thursday, 8 September, she's "obsessed" with The Crown, the Netflix series chronicling the reign of Queen Elizabeth II. [..] And the podcast with Meghan, I felt, was an important moment and one that I truly enjoyed — getting her take on things, she’s had her journey and I’ve had mine. There are some similarities, like being biracial. I tend to dwell on that topic because I just can’t get over it. It’s always a thing, whether I bring it up or someone else does. I assume that’s why it was interesting for she and I to talk for her podcast. There are so many misconceptions about her and about me — you can’t even realize how many misconceptions.”

Comment

• Wow!!

She looks just like in the cover of Infinity single
                                      Last edited by ChristmasJedi; Sat September 17, 2022, 01:52.

Comment

• Finally started listening to the podcast - thanks all for the updates.

Those opening few minutes where they're playing snippets of her songs... Vision of Love, Dreamlover, Fantasy, Slipping Away, Honey... what a legend.
                                        MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• I'd love this as the 25th edition cover. stunning!

#mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by divingmuffin View Post
                                            That Billboard ranking of Butterfly songs is a travesty. It's the way they take digs at her in the descriptions. Some people just can't appreciate Mariah's vocal mastery and lyrical poignancy. SMH.

I think classifying anything on that album as schmaltz just shows a total disconnect with reality. Sorry Mariah has spoiled your ears with her perfection for so long that you cannot appreciate the depth she brought to every word and note of the album.

At least they stan My All lol
                                            I hate Whenever You Call, and the version with Brian McKnight is even worse. If that’s the song they called “schmaltzy”, I can see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

This flag?

no. My flag is a real flag... it around 2 metres long and 1,5 metres high. it's gigantic. I will make a photo tomorrow.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                                                She looks so effing good!!

She looks like she stepped right out of 2008.

Comment

• Right?! I hear her in the first thirty seconds.
                                                  Originally posted by banksy View Post
                                                  I can't believe some of y'all can't hear Brandy throughout the entire song.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                                    X