• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoever did Busta’s ad campaign needs to join team MC

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
      Whoever did Busta’s ad campaign needs to join team MC
      LMAO, I got another YT ad

The video went from 2M to 4.5M in 4 hours and now it's stuck at that number, it's so weird.

Next update will be like 6M at this rate.

It's doing better than Oh Santa! Remix thus far, LOL (I mean, in the first 48 hours).

Comment

• The song and video are great. With a little exposure it could really take off. The only slight problem might be that unlike J records or Island/Def Jam support of IKWYW, Busta is signed to a very independent type label, and there will be no support from mariahs team (or lack of team right now).

Thats why radio adds day will be very important for us to come through. Sharing the video on Facebook, Instagram. Tweeting about it and liking/retweeting some popular posts about it, like rap-up and other publications.

we have to be a good old fashioned 2000s street team
        Last edited by tee; Mon April 12, 2021, 01:36.

Comment

• Also weird that I didn't see any reaction video on YouTube of the song.

As is a trend, any new release tends to have some (actually quite a lot) reactions, but wasn't the case with WIB.

Comment

• Comment

• Mariah Carey Responds To Accusations She FAKED Her COVID-19 Vaccination!

Maybe she's gonna throw some shade in her second take of the vaccine.
              I hope she films that one as well and posts it on her social media. With whistle included

Comment

• It's Like That & DFAU were also hits.

Comment

• The Emancipation era is perhaps one of the last times we saw Mariah, her management and her label all on the same page for most of the way. What a fantastic era to witness.

I remember that GMA performance in that gold dress and learning she shut down Times Square. At the time I had no clue what that meant but that line stood out to me because I was in awe that someone could do that
                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Mariah celebrating Bryan's birthday

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                      Mariah celebrating Bryan's birthday

Oh, Hawaiian-themed bday party? Haha. They both look great.. Wish she would give us again that "gummy", big smile of hers we all love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mckenry View Post

Oh, Hawaiian-themed bday party? Haha. They both look great.. Wish she would give us again that "gummy", big smile of hers we all love.
                        Yeah same. Her smile used to be much toothier and wider. Very rare we see that nowadays.

To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Only just heard one of the songs from the Jam and Lewis album (came out in December) and it’s featuring Babyface. This song is very Babyface so I wonder what Mariahs song will sound like. I’d love for them to give her a song like Janets ‘All for you’ I always thought she would have killed that song.

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
                            Its true. It is an uphill battle for Mariah on radio (impossible battle for Janet and Madonna)
                            ​​​​​​...and it's all becuase of their age. How depressing is that. Nobody is going to tell me that Caution, Madame X and Unbreakable were weak albums and that is why radio never touched them.

Comment

• It is the perception that they are too old and not in anymore. Not what the listening crowd wants. That is why it is important for her ride on Bustas coat tails a little bit with this track and sneak through a tiny radio crack at rhythmic.

Comment

• The entertainment industry is insane. Just like Reese Whitherspoon and Julia Roberts said that they won’t get cast in anything because they are too old! So Reese started her own production company and that’s how she is still in movies and TV shows. But those shows are super successful! So why is the industry not noticing that?? It has to be the super Uber obsession with youth.

Comment

• There was a report I read last month that said that ageism is one of the biggest challenges women in music said they experienced. That, and sexual harassment.

I need to look back to find the link for the exact details.

Comment

• I’m still at a loss as to why they havent updated MC’s studio album certifications yet.

Comment

• I've just received my "Miss You" promo single I've bought on Discogs. This song is SO DAMN GOOD! It should've been a regular track on Charm.
                                      Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                                      Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                                      Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• Almost 5 million views for the “Where I Belong” video is cool to see!

When is the song going for adds at radio again? Today??

Comment

• Tomorrow. Radio adds still happen on Tuesdays for some reason. Everybody get ready to call at least one station. Dont just rely on the lamb next to you to do it. Because then it may never get done. Take the reigns and make a call.

Comment

I’m still at a loss as to why they havent updated MC’s studio album certifications yet.
                                            I feel like they are waiting for Christmastime since they will for sure announce a Diamond certification for Merry Christmas and for “All I Want For Christmas” ... they will use that to create more buzz/press during Mariah’s season!

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                              Whoever did Busta’s ad campaign needs to join team MC
                                              But... but... everyone's complaining about the Busta campaign... saying no one uses Facebook anymore...
                                              UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

There was a report I read last month that said that ageism is one of the biggest challenges women in music said they experienced. That, and sexual harassment.

I need to look back to find the link for the exact details.
                                                The most overdue albums by now are:

1. #1's --> 7x platinum

and

2. TEOM --> 7x platinum

There could be a case for Rainbow --> 4x Platinum too.

3. could be Memoirs --> 1x platinum

4. could be E=MC˛ --> 2x platinum

Those are the main contenders in my view.

The Ballads at Gold could become a reality as well in a few years (on sales alone).
                                                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

But... but... everyone's complaining about the Busta campaign... saying no one uses Facebook anymore...
                                                  ads and promo on the internet is key in pandemic times. I wish her labels would do TV commercials again for her new releases in GER. That would be awesome.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

I'm afraid people aren't keeping up with the latest...like how a lot of MC fans havent gotten into streaming just yet.

I fully expect an AIWFCIY exclusive FB video this year!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X