Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
    It’s so interesting to see Honey without the color grading!
    100% This!!!!

Puerto Rico is so beautiful. Its like Paradise!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

I know that Quest came up with this idea... I would oppose it vehemently, as I need this on streaming services and being able to purchase a physical copy outside the US.
      The stuff released on RSD is usually uploaded on digitally and it's released ww. Check the Bowie's releases for example

Comment

• I actually prefer the warm brown in the video but agree she looks beautiful in the original hue.

Comment

• I don’t think Chick will do what you guys are saying it will in regards to her standing with music critics etc sadly.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
              I think all these sites are misinterpreting Mariah’s podcast interview

She has four projects in the works, two of which may not even have an album attachment, the theme album, and Chick OG plus new

As far as the theme album goes, she said she’s not even going to start finishing it until January

She did mention wanting to do another contemporary album, I kind of wish she had done one like Caution where she collaborates a lot just to tide us over this year, but it didn’t sound like she had recorded anything like that yet

Comment

• when minute 5 hits, the new Honey remix turns into something from God.
                My Chart

Comment

• Has Mariah done an interview with Kerry Washington, I think she just posted about it but I can’t find it

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                    Has Mariah done an interview with Kerry Washington, I think she just posted about it but I can’t find it
                    This

https://youtu.be/fKJOYHPFdeM

Comment

• If there's one Mariah Carey song that needs a viral MOMENT it is Honey!!!!!!!! Please God let it happen

Comment

I think all these sites are misinterpreting Mariah’s podcast interview

She has four projects in the works, two of which may not even have an album attachment, the theme album, and Chick OG plus new

As far as the theme album goes, she said she’s not even going to start finishing it until January

She did mention wanting to do another contemporary album, I kind of wish she had done one like Caution where she collaborates a lot just to tide us over this year, but it didn’t sound like she had recorded anything like that yet
                        This is a nice summation of the podcast in terms of upcoming projects. These media outlets don't understand how Mariah loves to talk about things that aren't finished and sometimes never see the light of day. Unfortunately, the lambily knows this all too well :-/

It sounds like the theme album is something she is very passionate about, so I have confidence it will come to fruition. I just wish we didn't have to wait so long. But it's better that she said she won't be able to work on it until next year, because it sets my expectations in a more realistic place.
                        You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• So Mariah has just confirmed in that Kerry Washington interview that she's working on a project with legends and new artists 'its not a christmas project, it's an inspirational thing' 9:19 mark So gospel album it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by sm3 View Post
                            So Mariah has just confirmed in that Kerry Washington interview that she's working on a project with legends and new artists 'its not a christmas project, it's an inspirational thing' 9:19 mark So gospel album it is.
                            This could be really wonderful...if she doesn't go all Heavenly on us.

Comment

• Originally posted by divingmuffin View Post

This could be really wonderful...if she doesn't go all Heavenly on us.
                              Fingers crossed no melodyne notes.

Comment

• Comment

• Looks like it was recorded the same day as the Bros event in July

Comment

• Inspirational album is the Gospel album.

cannot wait!

Comment

Looks like it was recorded the same day as the Bros event in July
                                      Yes, the glittery dress and makeup seem to be the same.

She looks gorgeous, relaxed, happy.

While that interview didn't reveal anything new other than the "inspirational" theme of the themed album, it was a joy to watch. Mariah seems so comfortable with herself these days, and the media promo seems to be timed well for all of her projects. She has had a flurry of activity surrounding the Butterfly 25 project, and it seems very intentional.

Go Team (never thought I would say that about Mariah's team since the E=MC^2 launch)!

Comment

• I love Kerry. She got so much respect for Mariah

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                          I love Kerry. She got so much respect for Mariah

Yes, she also seems to understand what is important to Mariah. I think they have a sincere friendship, because they both seem to respect each other and "get" each other.

Comment

• The interview was super sweet I love this friendship. It was also interesting to hear Mariah mentioning wanting to strengthen her industry friend relationships I’ve been seeing her making steps to do this more recently.

Comment

• Would be amazing if Stevie Wonder is one of the legends she's working with. She's wanted to record a duet all her life.

* Also I hope she's working with James Poyser again for this project
                                              Last edited by Strat; Mon September 19, 2022, 22:33.

Comment

• I remember in one of last year's Christmas interviews she was talking about her next project to be released sometime in spring but she couldn't reveal the release time because "it would give it away". So I think she wanted to release the gospel album around Easter 2022 but didn't finish it, so pushed it to 2023 instead.

It would also makes sense now why she said she doesn't care if she will be on the cover of her next album because it's very personal and the music speaks for itself etc.

I hope it has cool features. Beyonce would be perfect to collaborate with in this context.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strat View Post
                                                  Would be amazing if Stevie Wonder is one of the legends she's working with. She's wanted to record a duet all her life.

* Also I hope she's working with James Poyser again for this project
                                                  Yes to James Poyser!! He collabed with her on 'I Wish You Well', 'Mine Again', 'When Christmas Comes'. He brings that real soul out of Mariah.
                                                  Last edited by am1; Mon September 19, 2022, 23:25.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                                    X