Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post

So jealous!! I don't have that. Do you need special speakers of headphones though?
    No. I just use regular Apple headphones
    I AM A GOD!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sebastian View Post

So jealous!! I don't have that. Do you need special speakers of headphones though?
      you need AirPods Pro (1st or 2nd generation), AirPods Max, AirPods (3rd generation), or Beats Fit Pro

it doesn't work with regular headphones
      Last edited by mm2912; Fri September 23, 2022, 01:16.

Comment

• Pleeeeeease be true.

Imagine if this was for the Wicked soundtrack....*dreams*

Originally posted by WhenUWalkBy View Post
        Several "leaks" accounts have been tweeting about another Mariah and Ariana collab coming

Comment

• Originally posted by WhenUWalkBy View Post
          Several "leaks" accounts have been tweeting about another Mariah and Ariana collab coming

I saw Leak Nation’s one. That account is pretty accurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

you need AirPods Pro (1st or 2nd generation), AirPods Max, AirPods (3rd generation), or Beats Fit Pro

it doesn't work with regular headphones
            I use regular headphones and I hear clear difference with Dolby Atmos.
            I AM A GOD!

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
              Bros is going to be a smash hit!
              congrats to Billy.

I hope Heartbreaker gets a big boost too

I'm kind of surprised that Mariah said no initially.

She had mentioned a while ago in one of the twitter spaces that she's had people asking to use her songs in their projects, and she seemed not too happy with those requests because she indicated she has her own plans for her songs.

Realistically though... Mariah has plenty of ideas, but she's not doing a huge amount with most of her songs in a hurry.

I think many of those songs will play a part in her biopic or similar projects, but they're a while away. Get the exposure while you can Mariah!
              MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• The Love Triangle mix... gotta love the title

This works very well...

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post

She had mentioned a while ago in one of the twitter spaces that she's had people asking to use her songs in their projects, and she seemed not too happy with those requests because she indicated she has her own plans for her songs.

Realistically though... Mariah has plenty of ideas, but she's not doing a huge amount with most of her songs in a hurry.

I think many of those songs will play a part in her biopic or similar projects, but they're a while away. Get the exposure while you can Mariah!
                  sometimes mariah is her worst enemy. to get the songs on soundtrack is a great way to expose your music to very different public. imagine if Kate Bush had said no to stranger things?
                  I imagine how many great projects she rejected that could've been great for her career and catalog

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

sometimes mariah is her worst enemy. to get the songs on soundtrack is a great way to expose your music to very different public. imagine if Kate Bush had said no to stranger things?
                    I imagine how many great projects she rejected that could've been great for her career and catalog
                    100% This.

Mariah has become a little more open-minded the last few years.

Comment

100% This.

Mariah has become a little more open-minded the last few years.

The state of the music industry has really forced her hand in this respect. Now that sales are minuscule, she has no choice but to finally exploit her catalog in ways she never would have 10 - 20 years ago. The choice to allow AIWFCIY to appear in Love Actually was a rare but smart move. I guess while she was still riding high on the charts she never expected that she’d benefit from the type of exposure that licensing brings.

Writing her own songs would have brought Mariah so much wealth that her contemporaries such as Whitney and Celine just never saw. Music publishing was so much more lucrative when music still sold.

Comment

• I'm so happy with the butterfly anniversary. It was never my favorite album from her but i finding myself listening to it everyday now. I hope they add honey remix MV and my all/stay awhile MV and the live performances in the playlist they made on her YT channel and yes please give us the My All divas live video.

I wish she will go back and forth to revisit some albums like MOAIA so she gives us the jump smokers and the hip-hop albums versions and then glitter with the MV that are still missing in her channel to finally release SUD album.

Also I want daydream and Music Box diamond edition vinyl release including bonus tracks from the rarities.

Favorite songs from butterfly : they're all so good but I'm obsessed with
                        - My All
                        - The beautiful ones
                        Last edited by vughni; Fri September 23, 2022, 09:35.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post

I could definitely be wrong with this but I think the way he said “no” could be taken out of context. The inflection in which he says it sounded to me almost like the “no” could be followed by an “of course”. Us Americans can be weird with our English
                            funny how one can learn
                            to grow numb to the madness
                            and block it away

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post

I could definitely be wrong with this but I think the way he said “no” could be taken out of context. The inflection in which he says it sounded to me almost like the “no” could be followed by an “of course”. Us Americans can be weird with our English
                              This also makes sense when you think of it in context of how she and Billy talked about the whole process, because she encouraged him along the way, always making sure she wasn't overstepping because it was supposed to be a fully LGBTQ movie. He said somewhere else he wouldn't have done the movie without her encouragement.

Comment

• Now in cream colour

https://www.vinylmeplease.com/produc...uxe-edition-2e

Comment

• Nice video

Comment

• I really like the video.. showcases her musicianship and she looks 28 in that hoodie.. madness how she looks exactly like she did 25 years ago in those clips.
                                    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Lol tbh I wouldn't be mad if Mariah never made a music video again

Happy it might help The Roof gain a bit more (very deserved) awareness though (and then make people very swiftly move on to the 97 OG version)

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                        Nice video

Thanks for posting it. It looks like Mimi and Brandy had a great time together. Brandy has a million dollar smile. There's no budget for a big video, but this is well made, exudes class, good taste and talent. Not everyone achieves that.

Comment

• Whoever directed has clearly told her not to touch herself. You can see she’s dying to but resists haha.

i liked it, thumbs up from me.
                                          Last edited by WaitYourTurn; Fri September 23, 2022, 17:28.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                            Whoever directed has clearly told her not to touch herself. You can see she’s dying too but resists haha.

those scenes with the hoodie she trying to act sexy is kinda awkward. I don't know when she started to look awkward when she try to be sexy. she usually looked naturally sexy but now it just looks pretty uncomfortable.
                                            the scenes where she's acting normal with Brandy and on the booth she looks stunning tho

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                              Whoever directed has clearly told her not to touch herself. You can see she’s dying too but resists haha.

Hahahahaha

Comment

• The hoodie moments looked straight out of the charm bracelet era..

Comment

The hoodie moments looked straight out of the charm bracelet era..

I knew this would be posted. I thought the same thing
                                                  To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• I replayed the The Roof vid over and over bc of how amazing she looks, 25 indeed. I mean... it's witchcraft.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X