X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

And it sounds epic
    It really does
    I just can't over how effing good she sounds.
    Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• THESE VOCALS ARE IT.

I've been saying for years she still sounded this good. Live in person during the Caution tour she was great!

It's just the weird compression/high pitch/thin/nasal effect thing she's been putting all over her single releases and taped performances the last few years through covid that have made her sound bad

Would've rather had MIH than Hero, but its kind of a signature so understandable

Comment

• i've been saying this as well... it was evident during the I don't performance on Kimmel or Fallon or wherever it was... bc even then they had almost 0 effects on her vocals and she sounded like herself, not robotic and not dry and no weird echo effect.

MIMI still got it. Let's just pray they are not doing anything crazy to the vocal tonight.
        My Chart

Comment

• Mariah is so silly "MaryAnn I said bedtime"

Really looking forward to hear & see her again tonight. best of luck MIMI
          #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Comment

• So excited our girl is back!

Comment

• Her vocals sound so healthy! Love the natural vibrato and that strong mid-range. The only critic I would have is the dryness of her mic. Just a bit of reverb and echo would make it sound 1000 times better.

Comment

• MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Ok that FTR someone posted was insanely good! Thank you!

OMG Mariah back on stage and rehearsing live is incredible! She sounds fantastic. Looks relaxed and happy and funny.

Can’t wait to see her performance tonight. You got this girl ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Comment

• I wonder if she'll feature somehow into today's Global Citizen, i mean they have what seem to be ballet dancers during rehearsals.

She's always lovely and a great Mimi supporter

Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post

Comment

• Those rehearsal vocals are fresh and amazing......let's hope they don't mix her voice with that god awful stuff they've been doing for years and let's hope she wears something freeing to allow movement and ease of breathing

Comment

• Does he rehearsal during the day mean she'll perform early?

I hope they put her at sunset at least or the last act (though i think that'll be Metallica)

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post

when you log out, I will.
                            I will keep you in my prayers.

Comment

• Just rewatched this to get ready for Global Citizen.

This was a great return to form just around the Caution release.

Comment

• Comment

• Wow the tone jumped out

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                    Love Misty
                                    I like how Mariah and Misty have similar stories growing up

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                      Does he rehearsal during the day mean she'll perform early?

I hope they put her at sunset at least or the last act (though i think that'll be Metallica)
                                      Mariah is not the last act.

Mariah is scheduled during the middle of the festival

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

Mariah is not the last act.

Mariah is scheduled during the middle of the festival
                                          Is there a programme out already?

Comment

• We haven't seen her run this hard since Make It Happen Live 8.

Comment

• This is the ballet part I was talking about. Bryan is doing wonders for her staging and performances.

Not only is it more creative than the typical RnB hip dance that she surrounded herself with during the 2010s, he is incorporating contemporary dance, classical dance to her performances which makes it so fresh and interesting to watch.

I think this could be the standout performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post
                                                Mariah is so silly "MaryAnn I said bedtime"
                                                I died with that as well.

Thank God these rehearsals are giving us life so that we can leave behind that stupid comparison between the new version of The Roof and the original, untouchable masterpiece.

Comment

• That belt during the hero rehearsal is the best it’s been live for so long.. hopefully tonight she’ll do it live and not use the album version for that part.
                                                  To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• I seriously doubt the Hero belt is live, its probably a new prerecorded track. Which I dont mind, but at this point its so shameful to use the 1993 vocals as backing track. I'm looking at you Without You and Dreamlover MSG 95 backing tracks.

I'm loving the Heartbreaker/Honey mashup transition, she's progressively getting better at medleys. I'd rather have her singing more songs than songs like Honey in full.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X