No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just realized we're only one month away from Mariah's annual post of "It's time.... but let's get through Thanksgiving first".
    Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
    www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
      Does anyone think she'll release a new Christmas song his year?

I'm hoping for something new in a different genre.
      I hope she will release new Christmas songs every year.

If she hasn't written new songs she can record her own versions of:

White Christmas
      Go Tell It On The Mountain
      The Christmas Song
      Winter Wonderland
      Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
      Frosty The Snowman
      Mary Did You Know
      Blue Christmas
      Happy Holiday
      Jingle Bells
      Deck The Halls
      We wish you a merry Christmas

etc.

I put together a playlist with over 500 Christmas songs she can choose from the coming years:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7A...0b6632a35a47c7
      My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Whitney 8. Meghan Trainor 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• I wonder what happened to the lawsuit regarding the title "Queen of Christmas"

Darlene love and the basic girl objected to it.
        So I wonder if Mariah still won. I hope so.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
          I'm guessing this is why Mariah wanted to trademark THE QUEEN OF CHRISTMAS.

Comment

• Originally posted by GlenMarley View Post

At this point, I think she's way past that. She was more conscious about everything that went on with the movie, and after the memoir I believe we can all agree that she's at peace with that. Perhaps she's preparing something for a later event, she's always been one to capitalise on her catalogue. Having said that, I dont see the point on Glitter being on streaming platforms and not the videos, I was expecting them to be featured during the MC30 campaign.
            maybe she doesn't care much to spend money on glitter if she's not gonna get any money back from it. look at the abysmal streaming numbers for it, she probably lost money

Comment

• Mariah Carey's Top Streaming Songs on Spotify: weekly (revised)

Timeframe: September 24th - September 30th

01 - 1,161,630,500 - +1,637,797 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
              02 - 231,960,037 - +1,498,159 - 1995 - Fantasy
              03 - 403,216,807 - +1,433,332 - 2005 - We Belong Together
              04 - 58,566,776 - +1,265,812 - 2022 - Big Energy Remix
              05 - 212,353,308 - +1,003,393 - 2009 - Obsessed
              06 - 209,183,007 - +978,636 - 2003 - I Know what You Want
              07 - 285,434,450 - +952,824 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
              08 - 180,394,786 - +716,854 - 1994 - Without You
              09 - 205,542,380 - +699,278 - 1993 - Hero
              10 - 133,723,410 - +584,071 - 2008 - Touch my Body
              --
              11 - 81,841,215 - +511,100 - 1998 - My All

Eleven songs over 500k weekly. That's so good to see. It's her 7th biggest #1 single.
              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyOj View Post

She doesn’t even need to re-record it. Just give us Mariah’s scratch vocal demo from back then that Mary Ann used as a guide to record her demo that was given to Faith Hill. “Out Here On My Own” was a scratch vocal and it was perfect! So was “Can You Hear Me”.
                Does that scratch vocal even exist? Has she confirmed it?

I mean I would have 90s vocals anyday. I'm not sure how it would sound with today's voice.

Imagine if she had sung it for the actual movie, it could've been a major Oscar contender since How the Grinch was the #1 movie of 2000 for heavens sake.

Comment

Does that scratch vocal even exist? Has she confirmed it?

I mean I would have 90s vocals anyday. I'm not sure how it would sound with today's voice.

Imagine if she had sung it for the actual movie, it could've been a major Oscar contender since How the Grinch was the #1 movie of 2000 for heavens sake.
                  yes she confirmed she recorded a demo but doesn't know where it is but made her backup singer recorded another demo to send to faith hill to use as a guide beucase mariah didn't want to send hers

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

yes she confirmed she recorded a demo but doesn't know where it is but made her backup singer recorded another demo to send to faith hill to use as a guide beucase mariah didn't want to send hers
                    I wonder what her verison sounds like, i think they made some changes for Faith's version though the base core is quintessential Mariah.

I need a major orcehstral symphonic wall of sound for this.

Comment

• 90s Mariah will always be indestructible.

Comment

90s Mariah will always be indestructible.
                        90s Mariah was literally God. She's Giving Me Life (ft. Slick Rick & Blood Orange).mp3.
                        My Chart

Comment

• Watched Bros today. Amazing movie. But Heartbreaker is barely recognizable. She is mentioned twice in the movie and Billy Eichner mentions her often in interviews, but I don’t think this will have any effect on Heartbreaker. Definitely not like what Free Guy did for Fantasy.

BUT I’m very happy Mariah was part of this amazing film.

Comment

• Originally posted by HereForMariah View Post
                            Watched Bros today. Amazing movie. But Heartbreaker is barely recognizable. She is mentioned twice in the movie and Billy Eichner mentions her often in interviews, but I don’t think this will have any effect on Heartbreaker. Definitely not like what Free Guy did for Fantasy.

BUT I’m very happy Mariah was part of this amazing film.
                            I saw Bros yesterday. I agree that the song is difficult to hear and not the focus, but they still cast Mariah in a positive light by referencing her favorably. The movie was very funny and cute. Billy did an outstanding job!

It warms my heart that Mariah has supported this film. It's another sign of her support for the gay community.
                            You don’t have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• sadly in my country the movie's gonna be released in 2 months

Comment

• have you guys noticed #Beautiful is also available in dolby atmos?

Comment

• I commented on Clarissa Danes story time on Tiktok about Someone's Ugly Daughter album I asked if there were more songs recorded than what ended up on the album she said she wanna answer that if Mariah will allow her too . She said the album was all Mariah that it was her brain child and although the last song was wirtten by her Mariah still co wrote it. So it looks like there were more songs from that session.

Comment

90s Mariah will always be indestructible.

Mariah songs are vocal SUICIDE!

Your faves could never

Comment

• Mariah's impact is unparalleled

Comment

• Was that Brenda K Mart clapping for Mimi ?

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                          Was that Brenda K Mart clapping for Mimi ?

It sure was!

Comment

• OMG this is the best WISW cover ever.. Super talented girl
                                            Soft heavenly eyes gazed into me
                                            Transcending space and time

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeonesUglyDaughter View Post
                                              I commented on Clarissa Danes story time on Tiktok about Someone's Ugly Daughter album I asked if there were more songs recorded than what ended up on the album she said she wanna answer that if Mariah will allow her too . She said the album was all Mariah that it was her brain child and although the last song was wirtten by her Mariah still co wrote it. So it looks like there were more songs from that session.
                                              I want a documentary on that album atp
                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

I want a documentary on that album atp
                                                Me too. Unfortunately, i doubt we or they are having any original footage from the recording... but... I'd love to see MIMI in full on detective mode, putting on her glasses, entering the vault, doing phone calls, yelling assisstants and then also speaking of the recording sessions, with people from the band or production team present, narrating us thru the event of how the label decided that her doing this album would never be released etc.

Yass to all of this.
                                                My Chart

Comment

• On the one hand I wish she gave us another contemporary album like Caution, but on the other hand I think the "inspirational" album is an amazing concept to get from her in the 2020s. I've heard a lot of people say they liked the "old Mariah" or the "90s Mariah" and I think it's awesome she's gonna show everyone that the gospel-influenced girl is still alive and able to produce classic sounding hits

Comment

• Originally posted by Clown10 View Post
                                                    Lets see how much streams increase. Heartbreaker Club remix is the one that is used in the movie, supposedly.
                                                    It’s this version

Comment

Working...
                                                    X