Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
    THAT TONE!

She could have sung any song with that tone and it would have sounded amazing! Just as her tone in Out Here On My Own! Wish there were more professionally recorded lives from that era.

Comment

• That Busta x Mariah song. I'm snatched. Love it.

Comment

• Where I Belong has a small bump on iTunes.

Now #1475. Perhaps a buying campaign tomorrow for new chart week?
        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Where I Belong Radio AI appears to be 0.286M

Comment

• I don't understand why #MC30 wasn't completed last year. We'll still be waiting for its conclusion when #MC40 gets here.

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post

For comparison and contrast, a certain star from the 80s and earl 90s was quite the divo who yelled at us every two seconds, demanded more expensive booze, told every woman who walked by she was fat as hell, yelled at his own entourage, and poured water inside the front of my shirt before trying to out his hand in and grope me when I had to retrieve him and get him prepped for what we were doing. Not a musician, and not the same event. He’s not popular like he was then, but is weirdly relevant enough to be everywhere for different high-profile events.
              Hu?

Comment

• A few more months and then it’s gonna be #MC31 campaign. It gives me #MCSummer2012 chills

Comment

• At this point I’m over #MC30 ... it died. I’m not sure how/when it could even be started up again at this point without feeling completely random. I’ll always take what I can get whenever, but it seems like she’s focused on recording new music at the moment and I ain’t mad @ that!

Hoping to get a new album by the Fall... but that might be wishful thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                    Where I Belong Radio AI appears to be 0.286M
                    That's actually quite decent...I'm surprised... I expected 0 audience impressions. The song has also gained a whooping 14k on streaming... I wish it could chart on the R&B Hip Hop Charts.
                    My Chart

Comment

• Where i belong soon to pass 10 million, i'm really loving this mini era.

Comment

• Originally posted by chanteuse View Post
                        Where i belong soon to pass 10 million, i'm really loving this mini era.
                        Pretty decent showing for the video! Hopefully it picks up elsewhere too

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post
                          I don't understand why #MC30 wasn't completed last year. We'll still be waiting for its conclusion when #MC40 gets here.
                          By then, dem kids will have surpassed Kween in age.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Pretty decent showing for the video! Hopefully it picks up elsewhere too
                            I think the add placement is really working well. People that discover the song are liking it

Comment

• I hesitate to say it’s canceled yet, dem Late Night and side projects like Chick and JJ/TL might be released with Memoirs and MIAMITEC singles in what feels like a mini era

Comment

• Regarding MC30, I only wanted to see what she can give us with Memoirs... Imperfect... I wanted that one more than anything and 100%. It's a shame that I still have to play the CB CD when I want to listen to There Goes my Heart, why oh why?
                                My Chart

Comment

• I've just finished a lil nap with TEOM Ultra Platinum Deluxe from Spotify... and when sprung comes on... I always dream happy dreams. Such a cute bop.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                    I've just finished a lil nap with TEOM Ultra Platinum Deluxe from Spotify... and when sprung comes on... I always dream happy dreams. Such a cute bop.
                                    I don’t think there’s ever been another song like Spring released by any other artist. It was an unusual moment for her but I adore it

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                      Regarding MC30, I only wanted to see what she can give us with Memoirs... Imperfect... I wanted that one more than anything and 100%. It's a shame that I still have to play the CB CD when I want to listen to There Goes my Heart, why oh why?
                                      There goes my Heart is really the only thing I miss. The production is superb. You can almost feel the love band in the room with her. Authenticity!

Comment

• On the topic of WIB, what was Mariahs last track to get 10m views in one week? Oh Santa aside

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                          On the topic of WIB, what was Mariahs last track to get 10m views in one week? Oh Santa aside

I feel there’s something not right with the views. There’s like up to 5 minutes at a time between comments... it would usually be comments every 30 seconds

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                            On the topic of WIB, what was Mariahs last track to get 10m views in one week? Oh Santa aside
                                            I don't. I don't got over 12 million streams in week 1.
                                            My Chart

Comment

• I'm now on a Daydream banter. The album really was IT. For a long time, I did not really immerse myself in it... but in the past 3 years or so, it has made its way into my Hall of Fame. What an effort.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• Bye Bye is a few hundred views away from 100 million. Just in time for the anniversary And talking of MC30, I’m still waiting for the EP............

*edit* IT JUST HIT 100 MILL!
                                                Last edited by PJDoubleu; Fri April 16, 2021, 00:08.

Comment

• I want artists to stop coming up with their own challenge

but bless him! This has 950K views on tik tok!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PJDoubleu View Post
                                                    Bye Bye is a few hundred views away from 100 million. Just in time for the anniversary And talking of MC30, I’m still waiting for the EP............

*edit* IT JUST HIT 100 MILL!
                                                    Bye Bye - such a classic... and another 100 million video for her... Mariah is approaching 20 now.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X