No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She was visibly nervous as she always is now in public. She’s definitely aware of what haters (and fans) have to say about her looks and vocals and it’s taken a toll on her confidence… so no wonder she was checking herself out in the monitor

Comment

• That book’s spine would need a chiropractor with the way she handled it
      Forget the image, forget the ensembles, forget the rumors, forget the short skirts, big hair.....

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
        She was visibly nervous as she always is now in public. She’s definitely aware of what haters (and fans) have to say about her looks and vocals and it’s taken a toll on her confidence… so no wonder she was checking herself out in the monitor
        I agree that she’s aware what people say.
        but also…. She’s been checking herself out in the monitors since 1902 lol

Comment

• I thought she wasn’t looking at herself. She was reading the cue cards.

Comment

• I think she was cute during the whole segment. Her laugh during the "you got a book" moment was priceless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Omg stevyy looks hot
              This

Comment

• How is the book selling?

Can we expect another New York times Best seller?

Comment

• I loved the interview and how she's giving us scoop on the Millie thing! And it would be perfect is the Christmas shows are streamed on Netflix. Imagine if she invites Darlene Love
                  Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                  www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• I thought that was one of the most relaxed and at ease and just naturally confident she has been on one of these late night talk shows in so long. I couldn’t criticize her in any way. She was funny, charming, just herself tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eamon View Post
                      I thought that was one of the most relaxed and at ease and just naturally confident she has been on one of these late night talk shows in so long. I couldn’t criticize her in any way. She was funny, charming, just herself tbh.
                      I agree and she was so funny, really genuinely funny.
                      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by idontremember View Post
                        https://www.ukmix.org/forum/music-di...op-100-round-1

Com'on Lambs! Vote in this survivor!
                        Just did
                        Proceed with Caution

Comment

• Originally posted by idontremember View Post
                          https://www.ukmix.org/forum/music-di...op-100-round-1

Com'on Lambs! Vote in this survivor!
                          Well that looks dodgy... has some of my fave Mariah songs of all time against some of my least fave songs from the other Divas in this round. Looks like I'm not being impartial, but that's just the way it is
                          MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• She looks tf good and y’all better appreciate it tho

Comment

• i rewatched AIWFCIY celebrity edition and noticed Olivia Newton John had a cameo.
                              Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Every time I read the news of a celebrity death by drug abuse (like Aaron Carter tonight) I'm more grateful for having Mariah healthy and happy. It's hard to remain sane and sober in this environment and she has endured a lot!
                                Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                                Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                                Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• Originally posted by leoavalon View Post
                                  Every time I read the news of a celebrity death by drug abuse (like Aaron Carter tonight) I'm more grateful for having Mariah healthy and happy. It's hard to remain sane and sober in this environment and she has endured a lot!
                                  Me too. The Stella era was very crazy, tho, and she looked very depressed and out of it in that video that Mishka took of her. But everything went back to normal. She is very strong. She is a survivor.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• I think she is at peace now. She moved on from Nick and found a man that is kind and respects her. She has two beautiful children and an astonishing career to keep on profiting. She can tour whenever she wants and release the music she so loves without restrictions. Her family can do her no arm now. Mariah is finally experiencing the stability she worked so hard for all those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loverboy View Post
                                      I think she is at peace now. She moved on from Nick and found a man that is kind and respects her. She has two beautiful children and an astonishing career to keep on profiting. She can tour whenever she wants and release the music she so loves without restrictions. Her family can do her no arm now. Mariah is finally experiencing the stability she worked so hard for all those years.
                                      Awww little Mariah from the back cover would be so proud!
                                      Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                                      Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                                      Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• Originally posted by Loverboy View Post
                                        I think she is at peace now. She moved on from Nick and found a man that is kind and respects her. She has two beautiful children and an astonishing career to keep on profiting. She can tour whenever she wants and release the music she so loves without restrictions. Her family can do her no arm now. Mariah is finally experiencing the stability she worked so hard for all those years.
                                        And well deserved. We are lucky that she appears to still enjoy crafting music as much as she does.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• I really hope she can get her team to make a deal for her Christmas concert to be aired.

I've been to one of her shows a few years ago and it was just incredible.

Would love to see/hear her sing Miss You Most, Jesus Born On This Day, Jesus What A Wonderful Child, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen and Where Are You Christmas.
                                            My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Meghan Trainor 8. Whitney 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                              I really hope she can get her team to make a deal for her Christmas concert to be aired.

I've been to one of her shows a few years ago and it was just incredible.

Would love to see/hear her sing Miss You Most, Jesus Born On This Day, Jesus What A Wonderful Child, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen and Where Are You Christmas.
                                              She announced it on Fallon

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

She announced it on Fallon
                                                She said she hoped for it. Let's hope it really will.
                                                My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Meghan Trainor 8. Whitney 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

• My dad said he saw Mariah on Jimmy Fallon and thought she looked amazing!

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                                    My dad said he saw Mariah on Jimmy Fallon and thought she looked amazing!
                                                    The cutout dress was so chique

Comment

Working...
                                                    X