X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They should’ve sent her pics to the blogs bc she ate

Want You is a bop

Comment

• Forever is at 9,999,312 on spotify, give it a play today lambs and let's get it into the 10 million club.

Comment

• The The Roof video is probably her most sexy video ever... it's so good. It's my favourite video of hers now.
        My Chart

Comment

• The stuff is starting nkw

Comment

• The AIW video (2nd video) is also pulling in almost 700k daily views now. LOL. Mimi is stomping already.
            My Chart

Comment

• I must admit I'm still not into xmas mood yet and aven't listen to aiw even once

Comment

• Just the Xmas tunes: November 6th, 2022

01 - +1,307,555 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
                02 - +207,244 - 1994 - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
                03 - +73,092 - 2020 - Oh Santa! (Remix)
                04 - +55,370 - 1994 - O Holy Night
                05 - +40,951 - 1994 - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
                06 - +39,133 - 1994 - Silent Night
                07 - +38,942 - 2011 - All I want for Christmas Is You (ft. Justin Bieber)
                08 - +13,559 - 1994 - Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
                09 - +12,758 - 1994 - Joy To The World
                10 - +10,919 - 1994 - Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)
                --
                11 - +10,840 - 2021 - Fall In Love at Christmas
                12 - +10,790 - 2010 - Oh Santa
                13 - +7,736 - 1994 - Jesus Born On This Day
                14 - +6,704 - 1994 - Jesus, Oh What a Wonderful Child
                15 - +4,709 - 2020 - Sleigh Ride

We love to see the destruction that she causes already.
                My Chart

Comment

• Drake and Taylor have dominated US Spotify top 20..
                  Despite that, AIWFCIY is at #75(+11)
                  Soft heavenly eyes gazed into me
                  Transcending space and time

Comment

• I wish she promoted Fall In Love At Christmas... The song is so sweet!
                    Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                    Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                    Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Drake and Taylor have dominated US Spotify top 20..
                      Despite that, AIWFCIY is at #75(+11)
                      exactly. Imagine these album bombs weren't there... the song would be in the top 50.
                      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                        I must admit I'm still not into xmas mood yet and aven't listen to aiw even once
                        Now you've got to write "I will not disrespect AIW again" on the board 10 times.

Comment

• I've already listened to xmas albums by:

Mariah
                          Whitney
                          Groban
                          Céline
                          Bocelli
                          Robbie
                          Streisand
                          Jamie Cullum

more to come. I'm in full on Xmas swing.
                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by leoavalon View Post
                            I wish she promoted Fall In Love At Christmas... The song is so sweet!
                            Does not make business sense to promote a song that people won’t stream. The song takes it to church—when nobody is asking— for one minute and 30 seconds. She could have included the choir on the remixes only and not the main version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clown10 View Post

Does not make business sense to promote a song that people won’t stream. The song takes it to church—when nobody is asking— for one minute and 30 seconds. She could have included the choir on the remixes only and not the main version.
                              The reached 8,6 million streams in its first season. There are album tracks on the Xmas album (1994) which have barely more.
                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Clown10 View Post

I understand what you mean. I skip the end of the song when I stream the main version. I prefer the remixes but I'm not representative of the GP preference.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                  I must admit I'm still not into xmas mood yet and aven't listen to aiw even once
                                  Christmas or not , You never in a mood for Mariah anyway. Always negative criticism and awkward posts

Comment

• I actually only listen to her two albums during this season. And I dont get tired.

Comment

• I played Oh Santa Remix, Joy to the world and All i want from Mariah’s magical Christmas special.

Filac definitely deserves a second chance, and a third if it’s necessary. That song is too beautiful to let go
                                      Nevertheless, I think they should focus on Oh Santa Remix first. It’s another party starter that sounds epic.

Comment

• I love the Arlo remix of FILAC, but the production on the original is too adult contemporary for me

Comment

• I'm still listening to the Butterfly Amorpheus remix!
                                          I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Originally posted by Milano View Post
                                            I'm still listening to the Butterfly Amorpheus remix!
                                            Same. It's my most played song in the last 4 weeks on spotify
                                            Proceed with Caution

Comment

• I won't engage in the unnecessary personal rude attack for no reason. God bless your soul sweetie. I hope you'll be in a better place after displaying such questionable behavior. It is in my heart to forgive and I will keep you in my prayers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Milano View Post
                                                I'm still listening to the Butterfly Amorpheus remix!
                                                It's soooooo good! It took 2-3 listens for me to become obsessed. It's a really interesting remix. I am still trying to figure out how/why it works so well.
                                                You don’t have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• Lil Snowman is that girl idc what y’all say!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                                    Lil Snowman is that girl idc what y’all say!
                                                    I have only played this once on release date Always forget about this track
                                                    Proceed with Caution

Comment

Working...
                                                    X