Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattyOj View Post

It’s some fkn sorcery that she’s able to look this GOOD. She’s effortlessly funny as well. Queen.
    I cracked when she said “I don’t know who that is” when he mentioned Tommy lol

she looks out of this world, so gorgeous

Comment

• Stunning!!! Her beautiful jawline is back. Idolriah must be quaking . New beauty peak incoming
      Mariah Carey is the first and only artiste to have #1 singles in four different decades
      Your basic faves could never

Comment

• She met Octavia ... Do y'all still remember this from Ugly Betty? Iconic!

Mariah Carey is the first and only artiste to have #1 singles in four different decades
        Your basic faves could never

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfily View Post
          She met Octavia ... Do y'all still remember this from Ugly Betty? Iconic!

Someone show this to Mariah!

Comment

• At this rate, Drake Taylor & Rihanna will surpass the Beatles with most number 1. It’s really easy for them to debut/score #1 multiple in a year. That’s fine with me, but what’s bothering me is that, half of their number 1’s aren’t even massive, huge, big or even decent hits. After a week they all fall out.
            Mariah Carey- The Queen of Queens And The Goddess of Goddesses

Comment

• I can’t get over how good she is looking these days!!!

Comment

• Also, I’m so happy that she’s back. Like, she’s back out there after the pandemic. She’s okay with performing, she’s okay with doing interviews, she’s okay with meeting fans. I HOPE SHE COMES BACK TO VEGAS AS WELL, and keep doing meet and greet with the lambily.

Comment

• I feel like I'm in a lamb crisis... I feel like I should return my lamb card for like months already. It feels weird being such a huge fan of her, obviously with all the ups and downs in my own fandom (since 2005). But these days I start to feel like I couldn't care less. Other artists are starting to make me more exciting than Mariah. Which is fairly new to me.

The whole Christmas Mariah thing tires me down year after year. Early on I was excited, then I was ok whatever and now I feel resistance growing inside of me. Obviously what she did with AIWFCIY is unique, and one of the biggest milestones of her career (and of the music industry). It's just... going back to that point every f year is so tiring. I can't hear the song anymore, I don't want to. Also, it feels like she only comes out of her cave when these two months occur. Then to go back in her cave until next year. I know it's a funny 'meme' joke, but in essence it's pretty jarring and sad. We laugh with it, but for most people Mariah literally goes into the freezer until next year.

Obviously I know this is my personal opinion, but I hope you respect it as much as I respect y'all opinions. It's just tiring. During the Caution era my fandom was revived, and the following rarities/book era was also pretty good (although i think the book needs a second part, because the information becomes very scarce from 2004 onwards). From then on... It's been a very messy parcours in my opinion. I feel like she is doing way too many projects, and since she is a perfectionist the risk is that the amount of work can block her. Projects lay on the ground for way too long, and come out too late. Of course since she is already an established star, she can do wtf she wants. But I have a lot of questions w some of these projects, especially about a series about her life. No one wants to see that nowadays, I'm sorry. I wish if she would do it, she wouldnt be too involved in the directioning, writing, filming, etc. Just like George RR Martin I want her to be in the background for this project. It's not her forte, not by a long shot. She would bring the quality down, because she would want it too specific. The other musical projects (3?, chicks, album for the series and insprirational album?) are also meh. Curious about the chicks thing. A collaborative inspirational album sounds meh to me, especially since it has been in the works for so long. So I, expect a lot of SIRI a la heavenly, for sure if she is going more the gospel route. Even more so after the global festival, where she sounded pretty bad in my opinion.

Just wanted to vent I guess ! Being a lamb doesn't mean you are always in love 100 percent, just like with your family. I feel like im on a low point again when it comes to Mariah. And yes, I know Mariah does not own us anything, and yes im happy Mariah is still fairly active in comparison with some other legends. These things are not my points, it's rather what she does, does not connect with me anymore. Most stand-alone singles have been very weak additions to her very strong discography.
                  Eudaimonia
                  Last.fm
                  Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfily View Post
                    She met Octavia ... Do y'all still remember this from Ugly Betty? Iconic!

Lol! I love this!

Comment

• I guess MOAIA videos is getting remastered. just got this notifications. exciting!! I wish obsessed was updated in 4k

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                        I guess MOAIA videos is getting remastered. just got this notifications. exciting!! I wish obsessed was updated in 4k

Yessss!

Hopefully this means MC30 is resuming and we get the remixes.and unreleased tracks from the MOAIA era and MIAMTEC era

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post
                          I feel like I'm in a lamb crisis... I feel like I should return my lamb card for like months already. It feels weird being such a huge fan of her, obviously with all the ups and downs in my own fandom (since 2005). But these days I start to feel like I couldn't care less. Other artists are starting to make me more exciting than Mariah. Which is fairly new to me.

The whole Christmas Mariah thing tires me down year after year. Early on I was excited, then I was ok whatever and now I feel resistance growing inside of me. Obviously what she did with AIWFCIY is unique, and one of the biggest milestones of her career (and of the music industry). It's just... going back to that point every f year is so tiring. I can't hear the song anymore, I don't want to. Also, it feels like she only comes out of her cave when these two months occur. Then to go back in her cave until next year. I know it's a funny 'meme' joke, but in essence it's pretty jarring and sad. We laugh with it, but for most people Mariah literally goes into the freezer until next year.

Obviously I know this is my personal opinion, but I hope you respect it as much as I respect y'all opinions. It's just tiring. During the Caution era my fandom was revived, and the following rarities/book era was also pretty good (although i think the book needs a second part, because the information becomes very scarce from 2004 onwards). From then on... It's been a very messy parcours in my opinion. I feel like she is doing way too many projects, and since she is a perfectionist the risk is that the amount of work can block her. Projects lay on the ground for way too long, and come out too late. Of course since she is already an established star, she can do wtf she wants. But I have a lot of questions w some of these projects, especially about a series about her life. No one wants to see that nowadays, I'm sorry. I wish if she would do it, she wouldnt be too involved in the directioning, writing, filming, etc. Just like George RR Martin I want her to be in the background for this project. It's not her forte, not by a long shot. She would bring the quality down, because she would want it too specific. The other musical projects (3?, chicks, album for the series and insprirational album?) are also meh. Curious about the chicks thing. A collaborative inspirational album sounds meh to me, especially since it has been in the works for so long. So I, expect a lot of SIRI a la heavenly, for sure if she is going more the gospel route. Even more so after the global festival, where she sounded pretty bad in my opinion.

Just wanted to vent I guess ! Being a lamb doesn't mean you are always in love 100 percent, just like with your family. I feel like im on a low point again when it comes to Mariah. And yes, I know Mariah does not own us anything, and yes im happy Mariah is still fairly active in comparison with some other legends. These things are not my points, it's rather what she does, does not connect with me anymore. Most stand-alone singles have been very weak additions to her very strong discography.
                          This made me really sad!

Comment

• Alicia Keys put FILAC and AIW on her Starbucks Christmas playlist: https://music.apple.com/us/playlist/...11c84246f92892

Comment

• We love you, Michiel. Thanks for sharing.

I feel like she is not focused on making another studio album because people won't consume it and all will be forgotten just like her last two. She won't get to perform any new material because people won't recognize them. She is also not ready to make pop music again, I'm frustrated, too. The general public doesn't care about songs like FILAC (the Apple TV performance of it is hard to watch.. wth was that?). But then I go back and see her on a sleigh singing Sleigh Ride and I jump for joy. She is doing good things, but not consistently.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

Yessss!

Hopefully this means MC30 is resuming and we get the remixes.and unreleased tracks from the MOAIA era and MIAMTEC era
                                Great to see more videos getting updated.

@Clown10 her rendition of sleigh ride is a highlight for me too. Hopefully she includes it in the upcoming shows.

Comment

• Christmas baby please come home has kicked Obsessed out of Mariah's spotify top 10

Comment

• #throwback never before streamed on Ellen's YouTube channel...

Mariah Carey on Being the Greatest Selling Female Artist of All Time (Season 7)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4-UZxU7Pd0

Comment

• The new season of the crown playing Emotions in one of the scene on the first episode .
                                      Forget the image, forget the ensembles, forget the rumors, forget the short skirts, big hair.....

Comment

• Originally posted by automaticprincess View Post
                                        The new season of the crown playing Emotions in one of the scene on the first episode .
                                        I’ll be watching soon. Is it much?
                                        Mariah loves the Crown so this is cool for her!
                                        To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by MimiCici View Post
                                          At this rate, Drake Taylor & Rihanna will surpass the Beatles with most number 1. It’s really easy for them to debut/score #1 multiple in a year. That’s fine with me, but what’s bothering me is that, half of their number 1’s aren’t even massive, huge, big or even decent hits. After a week they all fall out.
                                          Rihanna said she's not releasing a new album despite performing at the Super Bowl so you can take her out of that list
                                          Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                          www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post

I’ll be watching soon. Is it much?
                                            Mariah loves the Crown so this is cool for her!
                                            Supposedly, she clears her own music from being used anywhere. She wont be surprised when she hears about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by automaticprincess View Post
                                              The new season of the crown playing Emotions in one of the scene on the first episode .
                                              How cool! I'm about to watch it right now. This is great exposure.
                                              Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                              www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Harpers Bazaar making a “Do you know her” challenge makes me wonder where they got the inspiration from lol

Comment

• We love Shania

Comment

• Shania has always been very supportive

Comment

Working...
                                                    X