Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This is what I worry the most. It'll probably gonna be. US exclusive content and this is so unfair!

    I just we could have some links flying around to live stream when it airs...

    Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
    So excited for this. I hope it’s really available worldwide

    Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
    Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
    Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

    Comment


    • Darlene Love will doing her classic yearly "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" performance on The View on Friday, December 16th featuring a Surprise Guest performer. Could that be Mariah? She'd be there on those dates, that could be a master move on her side.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by GlenMarley View Post
        Darlene Love will doing her classic yearly "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" performance on The View on Friday, December 16th featuring a Surprise Guest performer. Could that be Mariah? She'd be there on those dates, that could be a master move on her side.
        forgive sounds good
        forget, I'm not sure I could.
        They say, time heals everything,
        and I'm still waiting.

        I'm through with doubt,
        there's nothing left for me
        to figure out.
        She's paid
        a price
        and she'll keep paying.

        It's too late to make it right,
        She probably wouldn't if she could.

        It's a sad, sad story
        when an iconic singer will teach her followers
        that they ought to hate a perfect stranger.
        And how in the world
        Can the words that Mariah never said,
        send somebody so over the edge
        that they'd give an interview
        Saying that Mariah better drop the trademark
        or her standing in music will be over?

        Fake-news Darlene is no good company for Mariah. I hope she stays away from that person who spew ugly fake news to millions of people with intend.
        My Chart

        Comment


        • NC is pregnant again. Again again. His kids could play six-on-six basketball with just them and keep the game in the family.

          I want to know what spell he cast on Mariah, because he was well-known for being gross and corny years before they got together. He proposed to her using the ring he took back from Jessica White.

          Whew, shit.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by banksy View Post
            NC is pregnant again. Again again. His kids could play six-on-six basketball with just them and keep the game in the family.

            I want to know what spell he cast on Mariah, because he was well-known for being gross and corny years before they got together. He proposed to her using the ring he took back from Jessica White.

            Whew, shit.
            forgive sounds good,
            forget ...

            I cannot believe that Mariah made him soup when his kidneys weren't working right et al. I'm watching The Crown right now, I feel like Mariah was the Diana in that marriage despite being the one with all the power. But her loving him so hard, made her so intolerably vulnerable which ultimately opened the door for the Stella era and everything that entailed.

            I'm so happy that Mariah was able to get two glorious children out of it all. Have you heard her talking about her children in the most recent interview? Mariah is burting with pride and love for them and that's so healing to see. Thank God for the kids, they healed her and completed her. <3
            My Chart

            Comment


            • Originally posted by banksy View Post
              NC is pregnant again. Again again. His kids could play six-on-six basketball with just them and keep the game in the family.

              I want to know what spell he cast on Mariah, because he was well-known for being gross and corny years before they got together. He proposed to her using the ring he took back from Jessica White.

              Whew, shit.
              Who cares about that man when it has been almost confirmed by Jhud that we will have something with ari mariah and herself this xmas. Probably a live performance in NYC. Nick canon who?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Yerac View Post

                Who cares about that man when it has been almost confirmed by Jhud that we will have something with ari mariah and herself this xmas. Probably a live performance in NYC. Nick canon who?
                Not Canon lol...

                That and M&Ms is iconic shade.
                My Chart

                Comment


                • What? A remix version of AIW?

                  Comment


                  • Joseph Kahn producing this show

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                      What? A remix version of AIW?

                      I’m pretty sure it was a joke

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                        What? A remix version of AIW?

                        Who is Lil Durk?

                        Comment


                        • The CBS interview was one of her best in recent years. She didn't ramble at all.

                          And wow OSR potentially performed live is exciting!

                          Comment


                          • So many refreshing news/interactions and outings for Mariah SZN so far. Hoping the show goes as planned with great reception
                            Proceed with Caution

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

                              Who is Lil Durk?
                              A rapper

                              Comment


                              • OS and OSR have now been combined on Spotify. OSR therefore ceases to exist as an individual song.

                                The remix is still on Spotify, but I will call the two versions Oh Santa from now on.
                                My Chart

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                  OS and OSR have now been combined on Spotify. OSR therefore ceases to exist as an individual song.

                                  The remix is still on Spotify, but I will call the two versions Oh Santa from now on.
                                  Really? That’s weird. The streams are higher now?

                                  Comment


                                  • Ari and J will most likely pull up to MSG then, yaayy! #pow moment.

                                    Comment


                                    • Trying not to get my hopes up!! We only heard from J Hud that she's doing something with Mariah. We don't know if it's for Mariah's concert, special or what. Mimi might go to her show as well. And we don't know if Ari is involved. However if she is, it might be a good moment to make a push for OSR to go higher on the charts.
                                      Previously known as sYair

                                      Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                      www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

                                      Comment


                                      • Also, MARIAH PLEASE SING WHERE ARE YOU CHRISTMAS AT MSG IT WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE JUSTICE MOMENT FOR IT. #JUSTICE4WHEREAREYOUXMAS
                                        Previously known as sYair

                                        Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                        www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                          OS and OSR have now been combined on Spotify. OSR therefore ceases to exist as an individual song.
                                          .
                                          Is this better for billboard?

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

                                            Is this better for billboard?
                                            It indicates now that if combined in streaming and probably also for digital sales et al, that Oh Santa is platinum in the US and that the Xmas Soundtrack from 2020 will go Gold after this season. lol.
                                            My Chart

                                            Comment


                                            • Yeah, I’m not expecting a performance from them yet just based on what JHud said

                                              Of course it would be amazing, but she gave no indication that it’s happening or happening at MSG

                                              I do think Mariah will do Miss You Most, now, though, she made it kind of obvious during the Gale interview

                                              Comment


                                              • I cannot at you quoting Dixie Chick's lyrics

                                                Love you stevyy

                                                Originally posted by stevyy View Post

                                                forgive sounds good
                                                forget, I'm not sure I could.
                                                They say, time heals everything,
                                                and I'm still waiting.

                                                I'm through with doubt,
                                                there's nothing left for me
                                                to figure out.
                                                She's paid
                                                a price
                                                and she'll keep paying.

                                                It's too late to make it right,
                                                She probably wouldn't if she could.

                                                It's a sad, sad story
                                                when an iconic singer will teach her followers
                                                that they ought to hate a perfect stranger.
                                                And how in the world
                                                Can the words that Mariah never said,
                                                send somebody so over the edge
                                                that they'd give an interview
                                                Saying that Mariah better drop the trademark
                                                or her standing in music will be over?

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                                  I cannot at you quoting Dixie Chick's lyrics

                                                  Love you stevyy


                                                  I am trying my best to make people aware that brushing this off as random Darlene talk... is absolutely wrong. I want to remind everyone that Darlene Love in assistance of the Rolling Stone Magazine released false statements about Mariah Carey... personally, and professionally with the intend of turning people against her personally, artistically and commercially.

                                                  Darlene Love has found herself using democracy and reality destroying Trumpian methods in order to push herself in a narrative which openly and willingly played with not only miscontrued information, but factually wrong information which further degradates our collective trust in news media and undermines democratic values.

                                                  The Dixie Chicks song wonderfully combined my factually true assessment of Darlene Love's and Rolling Stone's two-faced, ultra hostile agenda against Mariah Carey and she can backtrack all she wants... The woman is a veteran in the entertainment industry and opted to stoop as low as Trump in her rhetoric against Mariah Carey that I cannot brush this off as ... a minor incident.

                                                  Darlene Love and Rolling Stone Magazine openly and vicisouly attacked Mariah Carey by telling lies, by selling a story which goes against all integrity that either might have had... and in order for me me to not lose my own integrity, I have to express my opinion on the issue when it comes up.

                                                  I hope that one day more people will be aware that the woman is dangerous and is looking out for herself and her own interests by denouncing someone else's dignity. She attacked Mariah's dignity. I cannot get over this. I try and try and try and then I see how many roots her lies have already grown. Unheard-of.
                                                  My Chart

                                                  Comment


                                                  • For Aussie fans and lambs (there are a few of you... SINS etc).

                                                    CBS/Paramount own Channel 10, so hopefully we'll get the special airing free-to-air on the main network, or at least on one of their secondary free-to-air networks.

                                                    Although there is Paramount+ subscription service here, but I'm not sure what other platforms their content gets sold/distributed to.
                                                    MESMARIAHSING!

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X