No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know 100% that I won't be able to see the special... I've never seen the first apple special either... we do not have nothing here where I live.
    My Chart

Comment

• I need a Dolly/Mariah moment !

write a song together!!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
        For Aussie fans and lambs (there are a few of you... SINS etc).

CBS/Paramount own Channel 10, so hopefully we'll get the special airing free-to-air on the main network, or at least on one of their secondary free-to-air networks.

Although there is Paramount+ subscription service here, but I'm not sure what other platforms their content gets sold/distributed to.
        Thanks for the information !
        exciting times ahead

Comment

• Dolly and Mariah really should do sth together... it would be the campest thing ever and I would be here for it all.

Mariah's response to Dolly is beyond sweet. Mariah respects basically everyone who truly deserves it.
          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
            I need a Dolly/Mariah moment !

write a song together!!

Woow this is amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
              I know 100% that I won't be able to see the special... I've never seen the first apple special either... we do not have nothing here where I live.
              There are ways to see anything for free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clown10 View Post

There are ways to see anything for free.
                everytime i go over the deep end, I get myself some sort of computer virus. I want to be legally able to watch something, I'd even pay for it bc moné doesn't matter. Apple, however, requires a credit card which I do not own and do not want to own.
                My Chart

Comment

• So much is happening for Mariah this szn. very excited!!!
                  #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

everytime i go over the deep end, I get myself some sort of computer virus. I want to be legally able to watch something, I'd even pay for it bc moné doesn't matter. Apple, however, requires a credit card which I do not own and do not want to own.
                    Buddy ask a lamb to share his/her account

Comment

• Mariah's response to Dolly reminds me why I stan this Queen. She respects those who are respectful, and in this case she is giving a legend her due. Mariah knows talent and class.
                      You don’t have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

But how you wanna pay for something online if you don’t own a credit card ?

Comment

• Not Mariah snapping it up with Lil Durk

Comment

• this gets me suspicious they are really planning to push the song this year and wants to extra point to chart

also the official account for a JHUD show is confirming something is big is coming for oh santa

Last edited by mm2912; Fri November 11, 2022, 02:24.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristmasJedi View Post
                              Joseph Kahn producing this show

Amazing news. Can't wait for it, that's much better than the shaking cell phone footage with all the lambs singing along.

Holidays are going to be exciting this year.
                              Last edited by WEBofDESIRE; Fri November 11, 2022, 03:43.

Comment

• Aww man I want that Heartbreaker vinyl!
                                I wish this stuff would be available outside of the US (without paying insane shipping prices)

Has anyone here purchased the UO Honey vinyl?

Comment

• The Mariah/Dolly crossover is one that I have been waiting for, for centuries. Aside from a live AIWFCIY/Last Christmas mashup duet with George Michael which unfortunately never happened, my second Mariah musical fantasy is her giving this Dolly song the Underneath the Stars/Fourth of July treatment, maybe as an interlude in an album or something:
                                  :

Comment

• I hope Mariah invites Dolly to Madison Square Garden.

Bathroom floor moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post

Amazing news. Can't wait for it, that's much better than the shaking cell phone footage with all the lambs singing along.

Holidays are going to be exciting this year.
                                      Everything is shaping to be amazing. Info is being dropped slowly and I can’t wait to see what else she has in store.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                        Mariah most likely signed a deal with Netflix.

I have a strong feeling MSG concert will be streamed on Netflix
                                        I think it's the biopic based on The Meaning of Mariah Carey book.
                                        MARIAH CAREY
                                        ​The Queen of Music
                                        The Empress of Charts

Comment

• Oh Santa! Is slowlyyyy getting there added as a Christmas staple and I love it. It's as infectious as AIW

Comment

Stevyy, I don't think you need an actual credit card, just a debit card. I certainly haven't got a credit card, but was able to sign up to apple to watch specials using my debit? It may be something different in Germany, but that would be very odd if so..my family are German, and my bro doesn't have CC's but signs up for everything.

Comment

• Have you guys heard the piano guys version of AIWFCIY ? That's the first time I hear it. I love it from the first listen. It's in Mariah's Spotify page as a single release of 2019 but I've never seen it. I was looking for OSR and freaked out for a second coz it's no longer above in 2020 release but in 2010 just before OS.

There's also AIW dance remixes 2009 just after.
                                              Nice order I hope they keep updating her official channels on YT and Spotify and a vinyl release of AIW as an EP with all these remixes . Same for OS and FILAC. But yeah please team Mariah if they read the thread, can you think of non US lamb for a seconde when you release stuff coz it's very frustrating sometimes.

​​​​​I want her to sing Where are you Christmas or at least release her original recording. I think it will be perfect in her Christmas setlist.

I'm very happy with all these amazing news. Big yes for a performance with Dolly Parton or a live cover of one her songs like she did with the impressive list of legends Aretha, Stevie, Patti, Whitney, Luther...

And please do nothing with Darlene H it's not even her song !

I'm a bit nervous with all these news and I still hope announcement for some Christmas concerts in Europe. Last time she came it was full so why she doesn't comeback ? Even GP came to see her as a must see Christmas classic spectacle and all newspapers reviews were praising her concert when she last time came here. I'm sure any date will be sold out in Paris and London. I don't know about other European cities.

​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Strat View Post
                                                Aww man I want that Heartbreaker vinyl!
                                                I wish this stuff would be available outside of the US (without paying insane shipping prices)

Has anyone here purchased the UO Honey vinyl?
                                                IKR? I refuse to pay those shipping fees! I had the chance of being in the US last month and was like "yay, imma get the Honey Vinyl" but they'll be delivered by February and there were none in the store that I visited. I hope Heartbreaker ones are physically available.

Comment

• They have to figure out a way to keep the momentum going for her regular music in 2023 because she’s huge right now without even trying

Comment

• I'm so happy to see that Oh Santa remix is being added to xmas playlists! I think it will be a grower

Comment

Working...
                                                    X