• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is it being added to playlists?
    You think it's a push by Mariah's team?
    I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
      They have to figure out a way to keep the momentum going for her regular music in 2023 because she’s huge right now without even trying
      Agreed.
      I really hope she announces something non-xmas in January. Vegas residency, new music, new single, Butterfly Lounge, whatever it may be. March is her month to do something!!! Fingers crossed.

Comment

They have to figure out a way to keep the momentum going for her regular music in 2023 because she’s huge right now without even trying
        the thing is after xmas mariah usually goes on vacations and vanishes. se should try to use her name when the iron is still hot and announce new regular music just right after xmas. people might give a try at least at the 1st week out of curiosity when her name is still making headlines

Comment

• It's crazy that "All I Want For Christmas is You" has already returned to the UK Singles Chart this week @ #56!!! It's starting!

​​​​​​https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/singles-chart/

Comment

• Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post
            It's crazy that "All I Want For Christmas is You" has already returned to the UK Singles Chart this week @ #56!!! It's starting!

​​​​​​https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/singles-chart/
            Wonderful start. Most likely it may return on the U.S chart via the 26th November chart date.
            Proceed with Caution

Comment

• Been watching the Charmbracelet DVD (fanmade on youtube) for a few days now. And damn. The self-esteem she had back then, the way she attended to those notes and played with her vocals to fit the songs… and of course THE tone. She really is one of a kind musician at each of her vocal phases.

so happy that we’re getting a full live concert footage. The last one was what, the Morocco show? I hope she’s getting ready for the show, taking it really serious with the resting and rehearsing and warming up. The lambily doesn’t get that many professional concert footage, so this is a big moment for us tbh.

Comment

• Mariah Carey's Top Streaming Songs on Spotify: daily (revised)

Timeframe: November 10th

01 - 1,183,483,585 - +1,260,284 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
                02 - 412,563,404 - +270,258 - 2005 - We Belong Together
                03 - 178,560,186 - +214,181 - 1994 - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
                04 - 240,281,332 - +207,177 - 1995 - Fantasy
                05 - 65,154,062 - +154,214 - 2022 - Big Energy Remix
                06 - 215,064,544 - +152,189 - 2003 - I Know what You Want
                07 - 291,012,329 - +142,988 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
                08 - 218,108,604 - +141,475 - 2009 - Obsessed
                09 - 184,801,650 - +116,282 - 1994 - Without You
                10 - 209,772,060 - +110,750 - 1993 - Hero
                --
                11 - 77,002,045 - +100,368 - 2010 - Oh Santa
                12 - 137,230,338 - +88,602 - 2008 - Touch my Body
                13 - 143,778,631 - +78,661 - 1995 - One Sweet Day
                14 - 84,798,160 - +72,139 - 1998 - My All
                15 - 117,247,051 - +67,342 - 1998 - When you Believe

15 legendary tracks.
                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by vughni View Post
                  Have you guys heard the piano guys version of AIWFCIY ? That's the first time I hear it. I love it from the first listen. It's in Mariah's Spotify page as a single release of 2019 but I've never seen it.
                  I don't think I've heard that before, but it's great! Hadn't seen it on Mariah's page before either.

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Shaka bm08 MeltAway
                    and others...

Yo... tis the season. Where are you?
                    MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                      I'm so happy to see that Oh Santa remix is being added to xmas playlists! I think it will be a grower
                      OSR has good odds at becoming another organic hit. Not only does it sound very timeless like AIW does, it features both Mariah and Ariana. Santa Tell Me is basically this century's AIWFCIY, it's insanely big and growing with every year. So OSR is like a crossover between the two.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhenUWalkBy View Post

OSR has good odds at becoming another organic hit. Not only does it sound very timeless like AIW does, it features both Mariah and Ariana. Santa Tell Me is basically this century's AIWFCIY, it's insanely big and growing with every year. So OSR is like a crossover between the two.
                        I would like to disagree about Santa Tell Me. The difference is that Mariah actually charts in all parts of this planet in very high, the highest even, positions. STM gets the majority of its units from the US. AIW became a big song internationally first before making it big in America.

It was the best selling holiday song of the 1990s in real time and carried that into the next 2 decades. I wonder where STM will end up in a decade or so... right now, it benfits being a song from the streaming era by one of the world's biggest streaming acts.
                        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

I would like to disagree about Santa Tell Me. The difference is that Mariah actually charts in all parts of this planet in very high, the highest even, positions. STM gets the majority of its units from the US. AIW became a big song internationally first before making it big in America.

It was the best selling holiday song of the 1990s in real time and carried that into the next 2 decades. I wonder where STM will end up in a decade or so... right now, it benfits being a song from the streaming era by one of the world's biggest streaming acts.
                          Not true. STM has massive streams worldwide. It actually does better worldwide than US. It hit top5 global but in the US it didn’t even crack top10

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

Not true. STM has massive streams worldwide. It actually does better worldwide than US. It hit top5 global but in the US it didn’t even crack top10
                            The song is irrelevant in my country. I don't like it at all, too.
                            My Chart

Comment

• I really hope they film both MSG shows, and not just the first! I would think it makes more sense to have all of the surprise guests on the Friday show, but I know that leaves less time for post-production and what not given that the special is set for the 20th.

Either way, I'll be there on the 16th, first time seeing a Mariah Christmas show!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                Shaka bm08 MeltAway
                                and others...

Yo... tis the season. Where are you?
                                We are here. I'm always lurking around. Lol
                                I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Comment

• What other guests besides Ariana and Jhud do you think Mariah should bring out during her Christmas shows? I want it to be star studded.
                                  I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RicanMC19 View Post
                                    I really hope they film both MSG shows, and not just the first! I would think it makes more sense to have all of the surprise guests on the Friday show, but I know that leaves less time for post-production and what not given that the special is set for the 20th.

Either way, I'll be there on the 16th, first time seeing a Mariah Christmas show!
                                    They will likely film both and pick from one and the other for the tv special.

Comment

• Originally posted by taustin13 View Post

We are here. I'm always lurking around. Lol
                                      We miss you!
                                      You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

I really hope they film both MSG shows, and not just the first!
                                        I assume they’re going to film both shows; and use a combination of those footages for the final edit.

I’m so curious what non-Christmas songs she’ll sing, or if she’ll sing any at all.

Fingers crossed for Sleigh Ride and a Christmas classic cover!!

Comment

What other guests besides Ariana and Jhud do you think Mariah should bring out during her Christmas shows? I want it to be star studded.
                                          Sam Smith just said he’d love to collab with Mariah on a Christmas song…

Comment

I really hope they film both MSG shows, and not just the first! I would think it makes more sense to have all of the surprise guests on the Friday show, but I know that leaves less time for post-production and what not given that the special is set for the 20th.

I’m sure they will film both shows and use the best vocals from each night

We know MC will be in the control room the second she finishes the last show

I’m actually kind of excited for some dubs! New vocals are new vocals, dahling
                                            Last edited by allygdale; Sat November 12, 2022, 00:34.

Comment

She should have another Joseph Khan viral moment for the next album, it could even just be a teaser for the first music video where she’s doing light acting like Honey, Obsessed, TMB, her having fun! Those viral moments have been so key to kicking things off on a massive scale and in a positive tone

I am hoping the royalties this year will pay for next studio era so we can get a Joseph video

Comment

What other guests besides Ariana and Jhud do you think Mariah should bring out during her Christmas shows? I want it to be star studded.
                                                We can probably expect a performance of FILAC with kirk and Khalid.
                                                Proceed with Caution

Comment

In terms of Christmas I'd love Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, JoJo, Dolly, Patti, Sia
                                                  #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• My dream set list for the show is -
                                                    Oh Santa Remix Ariana / JHud
                                                    Where Are You Christmas
                                                    Christmas Baby Please Come Home

FILAC Khalid /Kirk
                                                    Santa Claus is coming to town
                                                    Oh Holy Night

Here comes Santa Claus (Snoop / Jd)
                                                    Silent Night
                                                    The Star
                                                    Joy to the World

Sleigh Ride
                                                    Christmas time is in the Air again
                                                    All I Want For Christmas

Some surprise appearances will be amazing
                                                    Proceed with Caution

Comment

Working...
                                                    X