X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
    Lmao I laughed hard on this one

Comment

• I think it’s pretty common knowledge she slayed the 00s too…

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
        I think it’s pretty common knowledge she slayed the 00s too…
        It's just not acknowledged very often. WBT was everything! Of course, ILT and especially SIO were huge, as well as IKWYW. She just rarely gets any credit for those smashes.
        You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• Great start all around.

AIWFC - 598K
          RATCT - 511K

So when does Brenda pull off her annual Christmas discount on digital?

Comment

• Originally posted by Askforsnow View Post
            Great start all around.

AIWFC - 598K
            RATCT - 511K

So when does Brenda pull off her annual Christmas discount on digital?
            It doesn’t matter. She can discount for 0.39c and still she won’t dethrone Mariah tem the #1 on the hot100

Comment

• Originally posted by divingmuffin View Post

It's just not acknowledged very often. WBT was everything! Of course, ILT and especially SIO were huge, as well as IKWYW. She just rarely gets any credit for those smashes.
              Add Touch My Body and Obsessed

Comment

• Love the unreleased vocals here!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post

Add Touch My Body and Obsessed
                  apparently, Bye Bye and I Stay In Love also belong to her biggest recurrent streamers of the decade too. Einstein ate.
                  My Chart

Comment

• Don't forget "I know what you want"

Comment

• Don't forget Don't forget (About Us)
                      I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• DFAU vocals eat

Comment

• DFAU is underrated. I can imagine coming up with something sexy af for a reworked late night version like WBT got

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post

Stevyy put the pipe down love

MYM is gorgeous, and one introspective ballad ain’t going to ruin the grand festivities

One Child never did it for me like Christmas Time Is In The Air Again, I don’t care for the melody, and I don’t need it on a setlist, though to be fair the vocal slays

We don’t need The Star either

My ideal setlist:

Sleigh Ride
                            Hark The Herald Angles Sing
                            Fall In Love At Christmas
                            Oh Santa
                            Christmas Baby Please Come Home
                            Miss You Most
                            Silent Night
                            Joy To The World
                            When Christmas Comes
                            Fantasy/Big Energy
                            Here Comes Santa Clause
                            CTIAAA
                            O Holy Night
                            Always Be My Baby
                            AIWFCIY
                            Thanks for speaking the truth about One child out loud, girl lol
                            Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Her stage presence on the SSF tour>>>>>>>
                              Setlist was fire as well, but fell a little short and it could've done with a couple more songs, tbh.

But her energy was A+ and she served vocals most of the time.
                              Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Haters and jealous fans of her peers would still claim that it was only in US, not elsewhere.
                                well, US cover up very well for Mariah's global performance. Australia and UK also supported her fairly after the 90's, along Asian markets.
                                Last edited by Statsandchart; Mon November 14, 2022, 16:51.

Comment

• Mariah was pretty popular with her releases in the UK right up until she stopped coming here on her promo tours.
                                  To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Last edited by mm2912; Mon November 14, 2022, 18:15.

Comment

• Great reentry for Merry Christmas
                                      Proceed with Caution

Comment

• Wow

Comment

• Merry Christmas is definitely going to get a bigger boost than usual this year what with the concerts and the special. Diamond here we come!
                                          To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                            Merry Christmas is definitely going to get a bigger boost than usual this year what with the concerts and the special. Diamond here we come!
                                            I want the album to re-enter more EU markets... it's already in around 15 EU countries... charting annually... but it never re-enters the German or French charts which I find weird.

The album is basically carried by the UK, ITALY, Netherlands, SCANDINAVIA (all 5) and Greece + SUI. My country better makes a re-entry happen.
                                            My Chart

Comment

Wow
                                              Not even Thanksgiving yet. Damn!

Comment

• It must be da weed
                                                it must be da E
                                                Cause you be poppin’
                                                heard you get it poppin’
                                                ouuuuu ohhhh

Comment

• I hope she does only Christmas songs she has enough. Here comes Santa Claus 2010 and 2020 is my new favorite this season.

She basically sings hero and we belong together but she doesn't have to. She can perform The star instead of hero but please no one child (I love Christmas songs but I skip the religious ones)

Most of top 50 France are french songs and December is a big month release for french artists. Last year she was the only foreigner artist in the top 50 with AIW (number 12 if I remember). That's very big coz we have a lot of artists. France is a country of art and still resist to English American invasion and I'm very proud of this specificity. Even young generations are more into french speaking music. So it's not weird at all.

But she sold a lot of records even charmbracelet and TTR when she was coming for promo. It's been years she didn't come for promo. Since Emancipation I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                                    Mariah was pretty popular with her releases in the UK right up until she stopped coming here on her promo tours.
                                                    Same for France but now her kids are grown and travel with her (they came to Italy) so maybe she can come easily in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X