Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
    Did the song disappeared from itunes us or im not looking right lol
    They should disappear it from iTunes, the elder lambs and their MP3s do us no favors

#streambabystream #fullstreamahead

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
      Charmbracelet was released two weeks before Christmas yet I feel like promotion and length of that era was 10x the era Caution was.

Part of me thinks she did not like the fact that songs were given away so easily at the beginning and that she would have wanted a more lengthy single process.

Maybe before releasing anything more she should find a deal which will support her new music. Like when she took it upon herself to fly to Japan to make sure Rainbow was supported.
      You cannot seriously compare 2002 to 2018. Before 2012, every artist tried to release their albums at the end of the year since it can generate a lot of sales. Mariah’s Christmas brand was not really a huge cultural thing until 2012-2013. The music industry has changed a lot since then. In 2003, she still had some power to create actual chart hits, not in 2018 when the general public were not aware of her new releases.

Comment

• What they could do it really ride the wave of nostalgia.. The first song was big enough and is remembered enough for it to carry the 2nd song as well, especially with that storyline of "18 years later". They should perform both songs somewhere...and really milk the 18 years narrative and make it something bigger... I mean who else does something like that... collaborating with the same person almost 20 years later on a song which is kinda similar to the BIG hit of the past... It would be awesome to have them do a SNL parody of the first video with wigs n stuff... and then perform the song for real as a musical guest (the second one I mean).
        My Chart

Comment

• smashing hard now...

My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
            What they could do it really ride the wave of nostalgia.. The first song was big enough and is remembered enough for it to carry the 2nd song as well, especially with that storyline of "18 years later". They should perform both songs somewhere...and really milk the 18 years narrative and make it something bigger... I mean who else does something like that... collaborating with the same person almost 20 years later on a song which is kinda similar to the BIG hit of the past... It would be awesome to have them do a SNL parody of the first video with wigs n stuff... and then perform the song for real as a musical guest (the second one I mean).
            LMAO, I would love this!
            It's actually a great idea

Comment

• #474 in us now lol going up up up

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

#474 in us now lol going up up up
                Maybe on tomorrow's Spotify update, it will break 20k...

it went from 11k to 14k to 17k (today) and maybe 20k tomorrow?
                My Chart

Comment

• I heard WIB twice on the radio today. I think this could actually be something!

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
                    I heard WIB twice on the radio today. I think this could actually be something!
                    Song of the Summer?

Comment

• Mariah should definitely collaborate with CHIKA. She can slay Chika’s sound!

Comment

• Originally posted by hotMCfan View Post
                        Mariah should definitely collaborate with CHIKA. She can slay Chika’s sound!
                        I love her sound.
                        For a chill mix I can see it working out well.

Comment

• While WIB has increased a bit in other platforms & formats, the views on YouTube are basically frozen.
                          It gained only 200K during the past 24 hours.

Nice that reached 10M views in less than a week.

Comment

• I hope Mariah is doing a Tiny Desk (Home) Concert at some point, sooner than later.

Comment

• My brand new rendition feels like a dark sultry night in the new york city underground. my vocals blend together with layers to create a really romantic and sensual vibe. xoxo
                              I am JEREMIMI : World renowned vocalist. Check out my YouTube Channel for over 250+ Mariah renditions, singing tutorials, & more!

Comment

• She looks so cute here <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                  She looks so cute here <3

A hashtag beautiful moment

I am so glad her brows look pow like this again, they really accentuate her beautiful eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Maybe on tomorrow's Spotify update, it will break 20k...

it went from 11k to 14k to 17k (today) and maybe 20k tomorrow?
                                    Has there been a significant increase in IKWYW?

It got a small bump on iTunes UK, for example. IKWYW is huge there.
                                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I want this so bad

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                        I want this so bad

Me too! Or just more collaborations on an album

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                          I am so glad her brows look pow like this again, they really accentuate her beautiful eyes
                                          Her brows were perfect here.
                                          I also loved them during MTV Unplugged, so sharp and defined.
                                          Brows are the frame of the face, they always need to be snatched

---

The EP with Dev needs to happen.
                                          Imagine the music slayage on there.

---

IKWYW is HUGE.
                                          The song is one of her most popular tracks currently, in both YouTube & Spotify.
                                          I mean, it was third in 2021's gains on Spotify before the WIB video, pulling almost the same number as ABMB.
                                          It would be really amazing if they do a live performance from both tracks, like following the story, with a nice concept, on Fallon or Kimmel, as someone (stevvy I think) mentioned. Both songs would benefit.

Comment

• What a gorgeous pic.
                                            First time seeing it.

Comment

• Ok, but this is true.
                                              Usually the 2nd verses on her songs are the best ones.

Comment

I hope Mariah is doing a Tiny Desk (Home) Concert at some point, sooner than later.
                                                Wooooah. New profile pic. Who dis!?!?

Comment

Her brows were perfect here.
                                                  I also loved them during MTV Unplugged, so sharp and defined.
                                                  Brows are the frame of the face, they always need to be snatched

---

The EP with Dev needs to happen.
                                                  Imagine the music slayage on there.

---

IKWYW is HUGE.
                                                  The song is one of her most popular tracks currently, in both YouTube & Spotify.
                                                  I mean, it was third in 2021's gains on Spotify before the WIB video, pulling almost the same number as ABMB.
                                                  It would be really amazing if they do a live performance from both tracks, like following the story, with a nice concept, on Fallon or Kimmel, as someone (stevvy I think) mentioned. Both songs would benefit.
                                                  We will deffo get more dev tracks. They seem to have love for one another!

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                                    Wooooah. New profile pic. Who dis!?!?
                                                    I don't know him!

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                                    We will deffo get more dev tracks. They seem to have love for one another!
                                                    Yeah, I hope so!
                                                    I prefer her collabos with males tbh.

---

I was watching the #B video.
                                                    There's something about yellow on her that hypnotizes me.
                                                    And that hair in that color and style with the minimal make-up is one of her best looks.

PERFECTION.

Also the smile ​​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                                    X