No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is spotify saying Mariah will be in concert with Harry Connick Jr.
    Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
      Why is spotify saying Mariah will be in concert with Harry Connick Jr.
      I love Harry!
      Talented and Handsome

Comment

• The Meaning of Mariah is being advertised at 99p on Amazon.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

an Emmy for an Xmas special
          an Oscar for best song

<3
          We got a long way to go from The Star and Mariah's Christmas: The Magic Continues

Comment

• Girl what’s going on

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

This is after her liking several shady tweets against Mariah.
              Oof did not realize this :-/
              You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• I try not to do this too often, but I just finished a new song that I'm really proud of. I hope some of you will listen and enjoy. I'd like to think Mariah would be proud of my background harmonies. #songwriting #asasongwriter
                Stream Never Been Broken by Steven Baxter Orr on desktop and mobile. Play over 265 million tracks for free on SoundCloud.

Comment

• Originally posted by divingmuffin View Post
                  I try not to do this too often, but I just finished a new song that I'm really proud of. I hope some of you will listen and enjoy. I'd like to think Mariah would be proud of my background harmonies. #songwriting #asasongwriter
                  Surely try to give it a listen later on tonight
                  Proceed with Caution

Comment

• Did you guys see Oprah used Oh Santa in one of her instagram videos?

Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by lambforever View Post

Surely try to give it a listen later on tonight
                      Thank you! It would mean a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                        Did you guys see Oprah used Oh Santa in one of her instagram videos?

Oprah is always confusing. She definitely loves Mariah's stuff and is amazed by her talent.
                        But during most of her Mariah's interviews, why some shades and little hates?

Comment

• Omg! My husband and I usually do something for my birthday, which is on Dec 5th. I could only take the 10th - 14th off work.
                          We just booked a flight and hotel to NYC! Tickets to Mariah on the 13th! Tickets to see Wicked on Broadway on the 11th! I’m in heaven!
                          i haven’t been to NYC since I was 13 in 1993!
                          We got tickets to see Wicked too! I did professional theatre for years, but never been to a Broadway show! I’m in heaven!

I saw her for Music Box, Charmbracelet, Emancipation and the tour with Lionel Richie. This will be my 5th show! So blessed!
                          Last edited by Cashiado; Tue November 29, 2022, 05:08.
                          http://marcokircher.com
                          http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                          IG: marco235

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
                            Omg! My husband and I usually do something for my birthday, which is on Dec 5th. I could only take the 10th - 14th off work.
                            We just booked a flight and hotel to NYC! Tickets to Mariah on the 13th! Tickets to see Wicked on Broadway on the 11th! I’m in heaven!
                            We got tickets to see Wicked too! I did professional theatre for years, but never been to a Broadway show! I’m in heaven!
                            congrats! hope you have a lot of fun

Comment

• I pray she sings Miss You Most!!!!!!

My YT Channel!

Comment

Omg! My husband and I usually do something for my birthday, which is on Dec 5th. I could only take the 10th - 14th off work.

I saw her for Music Box, Charmbracelet, Emancipation and the tour with Lionel Richie. This will be my 5th show! So blessed!
                                Yay! What a great birthday trip that will be. Have fun, hope you enjoy the shows. Keep us posted how the night goes.

Comment

That’s so great! I hope you have a fantastic time!

I’d also love to hear what you remember about the Music Box show. You got to hear All In Your Mind and Vanishing live! I’m very jealous over here

Comment

you're blessed, indeed!!! have fun, and please let us know every little detail of her concert.

Comment

Hope you all have a wonderful time. Also, my birthday is on December 5th as well. Birthday twins
                                      Proceed with Caution

Comment

• The fact that AIW is already top 5 on the HOT100 is insane.
                                        Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• I don’t get the FILAC love either if I’m honest. Loved the title and was so excited to hear it but it really doesn’t do anything at all for me. Khalid I m find random and Kirk even more random tbh. It just doesn’t go for me.

CTIITAA is another one I could live without… I prefer it to FILAC but it’s a bit of a snooze fest for me.

The Star and WCC are where it’s at for me.

Top ones for AIW, OS (original but like remix too) and MYM of course (masterpiece of masterpieces).

Would love to see her do SCICTT this year - either version would be fine but prefer the original.

One Child I also love btw - the stripped version on YouTube with just her vocals is MIND BLOWING.

Comment

• I really can't with The Star.
                                            Especially with that kids choir going on. I'm afraid a black goat is gonna walk, on two legs, into my room everytime it comes on.
                                            Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                              The fact that AIW is already top 5 on the HOT100 is insane.
                                              Last year it was at 12. This week the song maybe top 3. The song isn't slowing down anytime soon
                                              Proceed with Caution

Comment

• 52 weeks #1 !

Your faves could never!

Last edited by SmartIsNewSexy; Tue November 29, 2022, 12:34.

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                                  I really can't with The Star.
                                                  Especially with that kids choir going on. I'm afraid a black goat is gonna walk, on two legs, into my room everytime it comes on.
                                                  I disagree with you, but I laughed a lot with your remark

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyOj View Post

That’s so great! I hope you have a fantastic time!

I’d also love to hear what you remember about the Music Box show. You got to hear All In Your Mind and Vanishing live! I’m very jealous over here
                                                    The Music Box show was in Miami. It got tepid reviews but I thought it was great! Vanishing and AIYM were freaking awesome!

My YT Channel!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X