Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lambforever View Post

I don't see that ever going. Her team probably believes it's apart of the grand diva glam
    Lol you really think she’s holding on to someone bc her team wants her to look like a diva? She’s a woman in her 50s who broke her shoulder a few years ago, is wearing sky-high heels, and has a zillion camera lights flashing her at her every second. She’s proceeding with caution! (as she should)

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
      My top 5 on Spotify Wrapped 2022

1) Big Energy Remix (361x)
      2) Fantasy
      3) We Belong Together
      4) Always Be My Baby
      5) Without You

Spending 10,305 minutes with the Queen all up this year 0.005% of MC listeners
      I spent 23,449 minutes with Queen and im with 0.001%..
      Proceed with Caution

Comment

• Originally posted by woabritney View Post

Lol you really think she’s holding on to someone bc her team wants her to look like a diva? She’s a woman in her 50s who broke her shoulder a few years ago, is wearing sky-high heels, and has a zillion camera lights flashing her at her every second. She’s proceeding with caution! (as she should)
        Her advisors mainly and it feels like years Mariah needs assistance to walk and I do understand some occasions may require it but just wear shorter heels. The carrying Her around seems very glam diva like. She had many moments where persons carried her around without any seen reason
        Proceed with Caution

Comment

• RIP Christine McVie

We know Mariah loved her because of “Ribbon” with the “Everywhere” interpolation

Comment

• My #1 song on Spotify is also Big Energy Remix - 815x

Mimi comes in as my #3 most played artist, #1 George Michael and #2 Robert Williams.

I listened to music for over 332,000 minutes. lol.
            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by woabritney View Post

Oh please! None of those reasons justify her being held to walk! Lol.. you think 50s is old? Child….
              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• I use Tidal I don't have something like that lol

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                  My #1 song on Spotify is also Big Energy Remix - 815x

Mimi comes in as my #3 most played artist, #1 George Michael and #2 Robert Williams.

George #1 !
                  you've got great taste stevyy

Comment

• I think Spotify wrapped leaves out the month of December, every year. That's my impression, at least.
                    I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                        My #1 song on Spotify is also Big Energy Remix - 815x

Wow that was alot. I'm 99.5 % higher than other listeners in my country and Big Energt was my number 1 but with 487 plays
                        Proceed with Caution

Comment

• DJ Khaled released a new mix for big energy remix
                          https://music.apple.com/br/album/big...5?i=1655217799

Comment

• Originally posted by Milano View Post
                            I think Spotify wrapped leaves out the month of December, every year. That's my impression, at least.
                            I'd guess they count the december streams from last year but you might be right.
                            Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                            www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Mariah really woke up today and said "Im gonna give the gays the Charmbracelet cover hair and being skinny".

Comment

• She has the best Christmas album of all time.

Comment

• ^ Period!

Comment

• Urgh noooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                      Urgh noooooooo

For those of you who were worrying about Brenda forgot that Taylor won't give up thay easily.. Taylor will surely be #1. If any week All I want had a clear shot at #1 was this week. (Based on predictions)
                                      Proceed with Caution

Comment

Urgh noooooooo

Taylor did this to Mariah a couple of years ago with Pillow Zzzzzzzzz....

Lame

Comment

Urgh noooooooo

She just re-released 10 Remixes of Anti-Hero on her website. Each for $0.69. It’s over for the race to #1. I think this is a good thing as it will probably put a fire under Mariah’s a$$ and team to do more to ensure the domination of AIWFCIY. Can’t believe we don’t have a new remix for this year. What about those rumors of an “international version”… I guess they don’t want to split the streams.
                                          Last edited by Xmas; Thu December 1, 2022, 04:22.

Comment

• I hate this desperate woman and her fans so much

Comment

• This could be a win in my eyes. Taylor snagging another week at #1 is better than the embarrassment of losing to another Christmas song especially one released in 1958.

Time to have website sales the rest of the month, Mariah. Why did she stop website sales?

Comment

• I dont mind Brenda organically hitting #1. She deserves it.

But Taylor discounting her remixes is pathetic.

Comment

• She always brings out the bright blonde wigs for Christmas lol, I don’t know why, her real dark blonde hair color like in the Booking.com ad and on Jimmy Fallon makes her look much younger

That said, she looks exactly like Charmbracelet cover in the Peloton vid
                                                  Last edited by allygdale; Thu December 1, 2022, 08:59.

Comment

• Let's buy buy buy...i guess lambs have more money to splurge than Taylor fans

I will try not to hate Taylor coz she blocked Rihanna and Drake last time.
                                                    A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X