Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Shaka;n10607493]YT views are

I thought so too but the views just jumped to 12 million ?????

Comment

• Yay @ Mariah being top 50 in a major radio format again. Her last radio "hit" was With You.
      http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by chanteuse View Post
        Originally posted by Shaka View Post
        YT views are
        I thought so too but the views just jumped to 12 million ?????
        Oh, it jumped 1M in like 1 hour LMAO, they're back at it it seems

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
          Yay @ Mariah being top 50 in a major radio format again. Her last radio "hit" was With You.
          Thanks Busta for that.
          Girl ain't doing nothing

Comment

Yay @ Mariah being top 50 in a major radio format again. Her last radio "hit" was With You.
            With You went top 10 on Karen radio surprisingly. Hopefully the urban formats could make a bigger splash regarding a possible Hot 100 entry. There’s still urban and urban AC which they could test out.
            Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
              With You went top 10 on Karen radio surprisingly. Hopefully the urban formats could make a bigger splash regarding a possible Hot 100 entry. There’s still urban and urban AC which they could test out.
              Not Karen radio They should've sent it to Urban as well. Not sure about Urban AC but any extra spin would be useful.
              http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

My opinion: Brandy can't sing well... she can sing... generally... speaking... but she's not that good... I can't at Dionne praising her vocals, her voice and highlighting it especially...
                cringe.

Brandy is an excellent vocalist.
                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Not Karen radio They should've sent it to Urban as well. Not sure about Urban AC but any extra spin would be useful.
                  It was her first top 10 on adult contemporary radio since We Belong together in fact ( non holiday )!
                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                  Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                    There’s still urban and urban AC which they could test out.
                    Yeah, I don't understand why they didn't go for ads in those formats as well.

---

For those who want to participate on this:

Comment

Still hella shocked a song with lyrics “damn I fs with you,” “he said, yoooooo” and “ever since that Bone Thugs song” could go so far on that format. It’s interesting what a good instrumental could do.
                      Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• "With You" is amazing.

Comment

• + the Mustard on the beat ho signature tag in the beginning but I’m pretty sure they played an edited version without it.
                          Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Ari is jumping on a Remix for Abel's "Save Your Tears" (this Friday). It's already Top 5 so it would go #1 for sure.

I want Mariah to collabo with him so bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Oh, it jumped 1M in like 1 hour LMAO, they're back at it it seems
                              Haha mariah needs to learn from Busta how to do smth for her songs.

The woman didnt even do the challenge she cant be bothered

Comment

Ari is jumping on a Remix for Abel's "Save Your Tears" (this Friday). It's already Top 5 so it would go #1 for sure.

I want Mariah to collabo with him so bad
                                Yay! Even tho Ariana needs to take a break now before people fed up with her lol she is everywhere

Comment

• MC is probably cutting herself off from everything just to work in the studio.
                                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                    MC is probably cutting herself off from everything just to work in the studio.
                                    I wonder on what she is working... cos someone close to mariah said it wasnt for an album... i hope it is not xmas related

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                      Haha mariah needs to learn from Busta how to do smth for her songs.

The woman didnt even do the challenge she cant be bothered
                                      I don't like when she ignores or does nothing for projects where she's involved.

Yeah, she tweeted for the nostalgia and bla bla bla, but that's nothing.

At least she could've done the challenge

Comment

With You's chorus is amazing.
                                        Fixed.
                                        Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                          Yay! Even tho Ariana needs to take a break now before people fed up with her lol she is everywhere
                                          Yeah, she needs a break!
                                          POV tho

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

cringe.

Brandy is an excellent vocalist.
                                            I disagree... and even if I would... why not say the same about Mariah Carey? Apparently, she isn't... according to Miss Warwick.
                                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                              Fixed.
                                              The verses are gorgeous, as well as the climax.

Comment

• "Where I Belong" added another 1M views in less than an hour #hit

Currently at 13M views.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

I disagree... and even if I would... why not say the same about Mariah Carey? Apparently, she isn't... according to Miss Warwick.
                                                  She said nothing of the sort. She actually said nothing negative about her talents. The rest is fluff who cares.

And Brandy has an incredible instrument regardless of if you like/know her music or not.

Comment

"Where I Belong" added another 1M views in less than an hour #hit

Currently at 13M views.
                                                    Damn ok Busta! I wonder if clubs will play it this summer mixed with IKWYW

Comment

Working...
                                                    X