• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
    The instrumental
    Damn, I love it.

Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

I need it on Apple music. I love it. The 2nd verse is my fav part with the "too deep" changes and the drums in the last part
    That's my fave part as well. That was genius.
    I also love the distortion she added in the last sustained C5 belt and how she ended it on a melisma back to C5. Interesting twist there.

Comment

• Im in shock! Everything was not so Mariah! Very fresh the setting, the look the atmosphere! Im in love with this performance!

I guess she is working on something cos the band is there with her, and normally when she does home performances, they put the divided cameras!

Comment

• Love that she's doing something a little different and serving up a fierce look! But yeah, those vocal effects have to go, and like people said, switch up the arrangement at the end so she can belt it out in a lower register kind of like how she sung the end of Star Spangled Banner.

Comment

• I'm not going to buy into all this negativity.

Mariah looked so FRESH and the arrangement was SUBLIME (jazzy, loungey, midnight lounge club).

Please keep this look for a while longer please.

Comment

• I hope she keeps using this "Mimi's Late Night Valentine's Mix" arrangement for future performances.

#160 on US iTunes.

Comment

• On my third listen now. I love the breakdown section. She’s brought the song to 2021

Comment

• I'm going to need to dedicate a whole afternoon for this.

Is there preferential voting (like the Oscars) or is it whichever gets the most points at the end.

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                Voting Now Open in The Mariah Carey Discography Rate

Vote here:
                https://www.ukmix.org/forum/music-di...scography-rate

Comment

• The look is indeed amazing. I also dig the dress. It looks comfortable for her. The eye make-up is amazing. The hair is divine. She should keep it like that for a while. Also, love the ponytail. She looks so into control at the moment. I love that.

I really hope that she is recording / re-recording / mastering the chick songs. Her look would suit a cute EP era in that genre.
                  My Chart

Comment

• OMG!!!! Just heard there's a 7-Minute version......I mean OMG........JAZZ MOMMENTS????

Comment

• they should create a valentine’s playlist with her biggest love ballads only

wbt... original is original

the look is really, really good... it’s classy, it’s appropriate, high-end but seems affordable... miles away from whatever she was wearing in that STD video

Comment

• Mariah is a BAD BITCH in that outfit, I mean the shoes......I mean the headphone drop at the end. She's coming to SLAY!

I just love how this performance is so loose, very studio vibey.

Comment

• If 1 Mariah wasn't enough, here's 4.

Comment

• C6

Comment

• Has anyone got it on streaming?

I still can't see it on Spotify........they're missing out on potential streams as people will surely be checking it out after watching the show. Where's the organisation?

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                On my third listen now. I love the breakdown section. She’s brought the song to 2021
                                That's the best part. But the whole arrangement is divine.

She needs to do this type of stuff with more songs!
                                Remember she also re-arranged Obsessed for the SSFT and sounded LIT (and the SIO Intro from '12)?!

Comment

• In the video credits say that it is produced and arranged by her. Her mind

Comment

• Does anyone get a slight chuckle that she's out there competing with some of the biggest stars today.....I mean Taylor is having a momment with Love Story and Ariana with the new 34+35 Remix.

Our girl releasing on streaming (still waiting though). Obviously it will not make a huge dent but i'm still nonetheless that she's not just putting these performance to waste.

Mariah should milk as much out of the performances as possible.....release all the At Home concerts into a mini-EP and release with some kick-ass packaging (i.e. pull a leaf from the Willow Witch's book).

Comment

• Rising fast.....can we get this into the Top 50 at least?

Last edited by skylynx; Fri February 12, 2021, 22:28.

Comment

• Personally I found the vocals underwhelming af. She's proven able to still have amazing vocals 100% live, so why choose for this weird sounding whatever it is she's using?
                                        The mix is nice enough, but I find the vocals jarring.
                                        Everything, it only fades...

Comment

• Loved it. Especially the jazzy change-ups in the second verse!

I was confused by some of you lot on here saying it hasn’t loaded to Spotify so that made me think she was releasing this performance as a single... but as far as I can tell she hasn’t.

If she is, awesome and I’ll be down to download and stream!

Comment

• She knew what she was doing by mentioning there’s a 7 minute version. She knows how to get us talking

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                              She knew what she was doing by mentioning there’s a 7 minute version. She knows how to get us talking
                                              she loves to tease us and then say: Oh well, does anybody know the song? Do you know this song? Imma not sing it if you don't know this song... and then she doesn't...
                                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post
                                                Loved it. Especially the jazzy change-ups in the second verse!

I was confused by some of you lot on here saying it hasn’t loaded to Spotify so that made me think she was releasing this performance as a single... but as far as I can tell she hasn’t.

If she is, awesome and I’ll be down to download and stream!
                                                Well, Ryan Seacrest said it would be on streaming platforms so that’s why we’re waiting for the 7 minute to be streamable.
                                                http://marcokircher.com
                                                http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                                                IG: marco235

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post

Well, Ryan Seacrest said it would be on streaming platforms so that’s why we’re waiting for the 7 minute to be streamable.
                                                  Imagine Mariah getting another hit out of this... she would be the only one (alive) who could send her old tunes to the charts. I want this to crack the Itunes top 100 and the video to surpass 1m views.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Imagine Mariah getting another hit out of this... she would be the only one (alive) who could send her old tunes to the charts. I want this to crack the Itunes top 100 and the video to surpass 1m views.
                                                    Well it's been more than 5hrs and the video has only amassed 100k views. Very slow for some reason. Perhaps it needs more media outlets commenting.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X