Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Ok, but this aged quickly
    See? She deffs read this forum lol i said i miss her and she appeared! Looool
    jk

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
      I feel like we should do a UKMix fan book but i got zero creative bones in my body
      I made her a fan book in 2016 and gave it to Mary Ann Tatum and asked her to pass it on to Mariah.
      And she did! Mariah posted a picture on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook of herself reading the book!
      One of the best days of my life!

Would be great if we could give her one of the UKMIX lambily. It's a lot of work though.
      Anyone who wants to do this?
      Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• I woke up this morning and then I saw this message on Twitter about Mariah talking to her fans, but when I pressed on it, it said it was over...

Great to hear about new music, the 9 minute version she is so excited about and new Christmas stuff!

Did anyone ask about MC vs JS or #MC30?
        Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
          Where’s Mariah?

If her team are reading this can she post a little singing snippet of a rare song on insta or something to tide us over for a week or two and keep us talking.

Thanks
          Put out into the universe and you shall receive!

it was so nice to hear her voice, she sounds so well rested. Very excited for the new thing she’s working on. I’m expecting a 9 minute version of a classic, ŕ la WBT!

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
            I woke up this morning and then I saw this message on Twitter about Mariah talking to her fans, but when I pressed on it, it said it was over...

Great to hear about new music, the 9 minute version she is so excited about and new Christmas stuff!

I had the same message. I hope this becomes a regular thing (though I hope she doesn’t regularly shade Somewhere over the Rainbow performance! That shocked me!!)

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeonesUglyDaughter View Post
              Somebody should've brought up Chick on that twitter space... I was asleep when that thing happened!!!
              Yeah, I was waiting for that as well!
              She spoke so enthusiastically about it on the QuestLove interview I thought she was going to mention it or someone would ask her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                See? She deffs read this forum lol i said i miss her and she appeared! Looool
                jk
                We asked for Queen and we got Queen

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                I made her a fan book in 2016 and gave it to Mary Ann Tatum and asked her to pass it on to Mariah.
                And she did! Mariah posted a picture on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook of herself reading the book!
                This one?

Comment

In the Lambily Lounge nope.
                  But in her tweet, yes, lambs went crazy about MC30 LOL.

I posted the full video, it's in the previous page.
                  She had some technical difficulties and the live cut off abruptly.

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                  I had the same message. I hope this becomes a regular thing (though I hope she doesn’t regularly shade Somewhere over the Rainbow performance! That shocked me!!)
                  I'm sure there will be more of this.

And yeah, that really shocked me, she's so hard on herself, like, that performance is literally FLAWLESS, one of her best lives EVER.

But she shaded Caution so...

On the other hand, I'm happy that's she happy (or "obsessed" as she said it) with what she did and that she feels her voice is in the place it needed to be.

Comment

• I just notice it... Is it just now or the chick vevo channel has been verified before?

Last edited by SomeonesUglyDaughter; Sat April 24, 2021, 08:07.

Comment

• If she ever dares to shade this performance, I'm revoking my lamb card.

Mariah Carey - If It’s Over (live at the Grammys) VOCAL COACH REACTION AND VOCAL ANALYSIS

Comment

• Originally posted by SomeonesUglyDaughter View Post
                        I just notice it... Is it just now or the chick vevo channel has been verified before?
                        A couple of months ago I think.

Comment

In the Lambily Lounge nope.
                          But in her tweet, yes, lambs went crazy about MC30 LOL.

I posted the full video, it's in the previous page.
                          She had some technical difficulties and the live cut off abruptly.

I'm sure there will be more of this.

And yeah, that really shocked me, she's so hard on herself, like, that performance is literally FLAWLESS, one of her best lives EVER.

But she shaded Caution so...

On the other hand, I'm happy that's she happy (or "obsessed" as she said it) with what she did and that she feels her voice is in the place it needed to be.
                          Hearing her talk about her voice and saying she feels it’s improved from rest always shocks me. It’s like the elephant in the room that I think she will never address but she’s becoming more honest with it.

excited to hear her current rested state and glad she’s sleeping!

Comment

If she ever dares to shade this performance, I'm revoking my lamb card.

Mariah Carey - If It’s Over (live at the Grammys) VOCAL COACH REACTION AND VOCAL ANALYSIS

The GOAT

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                              Hearing her talk about her voice and saying she feels it’s improved from rest always shocks me. It’s like the elephant in the room that I think she will never address but she’s becoming more honest with it.

excited to hear her current rested state and glad she’s sleeping!
                              I hope that means that she's embracing her voice and that we're not having a MIAMITECH moment.

Her voice sounds rested and I trust her when she says she's in good vocal shape (she barely adress this, I think MCIIY-2011 was the last time, when she said pregnancy made her voice stronger).

But it's cute to see (actually hear) her so excited about something she's crafting.

Comment

I hope that means that she's embracing her voice and that we're not having a MIAMITECH moment.

Her voice sounds rested and I trust her when she says she's in good vocal shape (she barely adress this, I think MCIIY-2011 was the last time, when she said pregnancy made her voice stronger).

But it's cute to see (actually hear) her so excited about something she's crafting.
                                I really really hope so!

Caution was a fresh proof that she doesn't need to edit her voice that much. Her natural tone and reach, with all the current limitations, are ASTONISHING!
                                Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                                Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                                Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                  Stevyy Meteorite didn’t have a rap

OMG that would have been so hot with Q-Tip though, same if he had been on a Honey remix, I am obsessed with his voice, so soothing
                                  I thought I was alone in this!!! That song with Janet is pure eargasm
                                  I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Mediabase - Rhythmic

46 (56) - Where I Belong
                                    368 spins (+9)
                                    0.955 1.044 AI (-0.089)

It's getting some Urban airplay. Based on what i see

Urban
                                    = 0.321AI (+0.021)
                                    =86 spins (+21)
                                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

MIAMTEC was my first thought as well. Fingers crossed we’ll get eau naturčle!

Comment

• Last edited by MeIAmXino; Sat April 24, 2021, 16:28.
                                        orange clouds roll by ....

Comment

• Where is MC right now? LA? ATL? Do we know?

Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post

Put out into the universe and you shall receive!

it was so nice to hear her voice, she sounds so well rested. Very excited for the new thing she’s working on. I’m expecting a 9 minute version of a classic, ŕ la WBT!
                                          Her speaking voice sounds different indeed. Like more crisp or something. It’s amazing what long vocal rest can do.

I have high hopes for MC16’s vocals. Hopefully they’ll be much more showy than them Rita Ora vocals on Caution. Y’all can keep that shit, I’d rather Queen BELT!

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung View Post
                                            Where is MC right now? LA? ATL? Do we know?

She's in Atlanta

Comment

Would be great if we could give her one of the UKMIX lambily. It's a lot of work though.
                                              Anyone who wants to do this?
                                              We should do something for the 20th Anniversary of UKMIX...how amazing would it be for the Queen of UKMIX to acknowledge it!

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

She's in Atlanta
                                                Ohhhhh I see. Interesting. So she left LA, I guess her reunion with Walter wont happen on this album either. Welp! I am still keeping my fingers and toes crossed. So seeing as shes in Atlanta she must be working with Jermash then. Lets hope they make some uptempo bops like YDKWTD cause I am not here for any ballads.

I figure now that she's a vaccinated Wonder Woman Ms Mimi will be more concentrated on finishing an album for this year. At least I hope so!!!

Comment

• Why would anyone want a reunion with Walter, a snake and user?!

Even though Music box is still my greatest album of all time, I hope she will have some self-respect and not work with him ever again. Leave him in 1997!
                                                  Last edited by Askforsnow; Sat April 24, 2021, 19:58.

Comment

This one?

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the one. When I woke up, my phone had soooo many messages from friends who knew I was the main man at DMCA. I was so thrilled and still treasure this memory.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X