Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post

He needs to leave her alone with his clickbaity headlines

Like, we get it, he lives for her, he is a lamb, but so unprofessional, MC raised us better

She wasn’t being serious, she could have sung it in 1990 and would have still voiced a critical opinion because it’s her Godmother’s song

She was just trying to be humble, she doesn’t care if the performance was actually amazing
    I didn’t interpret it that way.. I took it as being complimentary in a humorous way.. as did she by looking at her response. Don’t worry love lol.
    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
      How am I just now finding out last night a dj saved my life has a video? I wish there was no rap or voiceovers in the song.
      I would give a kidney for her to finally release the Glitter videos on her vevo channel. It's such a waste that she hasn't already. The Loverboy (remix) video is so campy and yet everything I need.
      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

I would give a kidney for her to finally release the Glitter videos on her vevo channel. It's such a waste that she hasn't already. The Loverboy (remix) video is so campy and yet everything I need.
        I dont think she has the videos in her possession currently. Hopefully that has changed since last year since she uploaded Glitter to services.
        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

I dont think she has the videos in her possession currently. Hopefully that has changed since last year since she uploaded Glitter to services.
          I would really bring the whole glitter saga full circle, to have the music videos too.

I don't know how anyone in 2001 watching the whole Glitter era... could ever come to the conclusion that the music was bad. The videos were good too.
          My Chart

Comment

Vision of Love is the best debut single ever... I mean... it*s just so timeless and such a great vocal performance. I know a lot of people don't like the song... but she performs it so well and it's so exciting to hear.
            I prefer the live versions but the song is ICONIC and I agree, best debut single ever, the Magna Carta of melisma, the one that influenced a whole generation of (amazing) vocalists.

Comment

• One year ago today, E=MC2 topped iTunes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                Guys, if WBT is always the song most played on spotify by Mariah, why is it shown as the number 3 most popular song ? I dont understand how spotify works tbh lol
                I don't know how Spotify works in that sense, but Fantasy and ABMB surpassed WBT in streams some days from last week, I posted that in the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clown10 View Post
                  One year ago today, E=MC2 topped iTunes.
                  An iconic moment, truly.

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                    Guys, if WBT is always the song most played on spotify by Mariah, why is it shown as the number 3 most popular song ? I dont understand how spotify works tbh lol
                    If they put it at #1, Goldmoney would get a heartattack. So to prevent this from happening, they put it lower.
                    UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

• Originally posted by markwalde View Post
                      I don’t think all streams could equally for the top ten. Maybe streams of playlists or stations count differently, just like Rolling Stone doesn’t count radios. Maybe their algorithm includes greatest gains?
                      Probably.
                      Daydream was MC's most streamed album (surpassing TEOM) last week, and Fantasy and ABMB also surpassed WBT streams some days (Fantasy being #1).
                      Both songs have had the greatest gains, especially Fantasy 'cause it was way lower than ABMB before, so it would make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                        How am I just now finding out last night a dj saved my life has a video? I wish there was no rap or voiceovers in the song.
                        Hoping #MC30 will return. When the singles of Glitter find there way to Spotify I hope for some Last Night A DJ Saved My Life no-rap edits.
                        UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                          He needs to leave her alone with his clickbaity headlines

Like, we get it, he lives for her, he is a lamb, but so unprofessional, MC raised us better

She wasn’t being serious, she could have sung it in 1990 and would have still voiced a critical opinion because it’s her Godmother’s song

She was just trying to be humble, she doesn’t care if the performance was actually amazing
                          Maybe.

But I don't like when she shades her own work (studio & live performances).

Especially when she does it all the time lately. She shaded Caution, Lead The Way... gurl, please. She needs to stop with that sh!t.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

I don't know how Spotify works in that sense, but Fantasy and ABMB surpassed WBT in streams some days from last week, I posted that in the thread.
                            Yeah some days, but normally it is wbt lol the same with All I want... it has been number 1, four month after xmas which it doesnt make sense. #spotify give us an explanation! Lol

Comment

I need the Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Jamaica) vid in HQ.
                              The three Mariahs moment is iconic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clown10 View Post
                                One year ago today, E=MC2 topped iTunes.
                                We did that

Comment

• Comment

• We need another Justice campaign. I love them.
                                    My Chart

Comment

• Mariah's re-current streams are so good... and people say she's only used in December.... tz
                                      My Chart

Comment

• Where I Belong - Spotify Update:

Tuesday: +19.591
                                        Wednesday: +17.549
                                        Thursday: +17.408
                                        Friday: +17.446
                                        Saturday: +16.348
                                        Sunday: +13.055
                                        Monday: +14.731

Total: 1.552.274 streams

---

---

Slaydream at the top

Comment

• TEOM should surpass 500 million this week.
                                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Maybe.

But I don't like when she shades her own work (studio & live performances).

Especially when she does it all the time lately. She shaded Caution, Lead The Way... gurl, please. She needs to stop with that sh!t.
                                            She said good things about Caution too! Just said she wished she had put another deep cut or two on and said she was in a better place now vocally than when she recorded it

I can’t blame her for shading Lead The Way, it’s an amazing vocal but she and Walter have 15 million ballads together with more inspired lyrics and melodies

It’s the Someday shade that kills me, I freaking genuinely loved that song
                                            Last edited by allygdale; Tue April 27, 2021, 20:06.

Comment

We need another Justice campaign. I love them.
                                              Yeah, same!
                                              It's so much fun.
                                              We need to find the right moment when there's no big releases so it's easier for the song/album to chart without being eclipsed by the new.

Comment

• Y’all need to be commenting in the discography rate thread

Comment

• Her vibrato is amazing, so well balanced and natural sounding.

Mariah Carey - LIVE Vibrato Evolution In Belts! (1990-2021)

Comment

• TEOM 26th April:

497,803,126 - 2,196,874 streams to go - 2005 - TEOM
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X