No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another amazing VOL performance from Godbracelet Tour.
    That F5, slay!

Vision of Love - live at Tucson, CB Tour

Comment

• Hi lambily, haven't been keeping up to date in Mariahland. I just want to share that my grandma died of blood cancer last Friday and i lost my dad to cardiac arrest last Sat. Today i just finish with their funeral. Its quite tough having to deal the passing of 2 loves one. Pray for me!

Comment

• Originally posted by ferrero View Post
        Hi lambily, haven't been keeping up to date in Mariahland. I just want to share that my grandma died of blood cancer last Friday and i lost my dad to cardiac arrest last Sat. Today i just finish with their funeral. Its quite tough having to deal the passing of 2 loves one. Pray for me!
        Im so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family

Comment

Hi lambily, haven't been keeping up to date in Mariahland. I just want to share that my grandma died of blood cancer last Friday and i lost my dad to cardiac arrest last Sat. Today i just finish with their funeral. Its quite tough having to deal the passing of 2 loves one. Pray for me!
          Very sorry to hear that.
          Wishing you strength and peace.
          MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

I’m so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you.

Comment

• Absolutely awful to hear. So sorry for your loss.
              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you. Stay strong.
                I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                  Cool On You is really such a certified BOP. I cannot believe it didn’t make the cut for Einstein or any albums since.
                  And I can’t believe skidiving didn’t make the cut and didn’t even make to the rarities either

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                    And I can’t believe skidiving didn’t make the cut and didn’t even make to the rarities either
                    She doesn't have that one.
                    She asked for it to Timba so she def wants it, but I'm not sure if she already got it or nah.

Comment

• And this is how a real bish does her first TV performance.
                      A Queen since day 1.

Mariah Carey - "America The Beautiful" Vocal Showcase (NBA Finals 1990)

Queen of F's btw (F3 - F5 - F6)

Comment

• "Where I Belong" - Spotify Update:

Wednesday: +17.549
                        Thursday: +17.408
                        Friday: +17.446
                        Saturday: +16.348
                        Sunday: +13.055
                        Monday: +14.731
                        Tuesday: +14.821

Total: 1.567.095 streams

Comment

• Every song upload from Caution (Sony/Epic) has now at least 1 million views on YouTube as Portrait and SLLY have just recently crossed the threshold.

Music videos are all over 10 million views except A NoNo which will get there soon.

So hopefully when it is all said and done Caution will have garnered 100 million Spotify + 50 million YouTube views.

Plus the physical sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
                            Every song upload from Caution (Sony/Epic) has now at least 1 million views on YouTube as Portrait and SLLY have just recently crossed the threshold.

Music videos are all over 10 million views except A NoNo which will get there soon.

So hopefully when it is all said and done Caution will have garnered 100 million Spotify + 50 million YouTube views.

Plus the physical sales.
                            And I'm always impressed to see how the Spotify streams are so well distributed between the songs. People listen to the whole album and not just a few songs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Askforsnow View Post
                              I have a question: When Mariah says she hates or dislikes certain songs now but when you watch her promoting the eras for these albums and songs, she was saying “I love every song on this album” “These songs are definitely me” “This is my best work” “ The songs on this album are so good”.

Was she lying to us then or is she now? It’s confusing why we have to know that she hates IDWC, Someday, So Cold, all of MusicBox, half of Daydream, for the longest time Glitter and Charmbracelet and suddenly Caution.
                              I have written many stories. I loved each and everyone at the time I wrote them. But I don't like them the same today. Just only a few weeks ago I had to hand in a play I had written six years ago. I could have handed it in without any changes, but I re-wrote some scenes and added a scene near the end of the play. So I believe Mariah did love the songs when she wrote them, but has a different view now.
                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• 6 million for Glitter is not really something to write home about. lol. For the cult classic that it is... I always thought it would do much better on streaming services.
                                My Chart

Comment

• My Mariah LastFM playcounts:

01 - 6,604 - 2018 - Caution
                                  02 - 5,337 - 2014 - Me. I am Mariah
                                  03 - 2,805 - 2020 - The Rarities
                                  04 - 2,608 - 1997 - Butterfly
                                  05 - 1,908 - 1994 - Merry Christmas
                                  06 - 1,442 - 2010 - Merry Christmas II You
                                  07 - 1,421 - 2019 - Merry Christmas (Anniversary Deluxe)
                                  08 - 1,348 - 1995 - Daydream
                                  09 - 1,241 - 2005 - The Emancipation of Mimi
                                  10 - 1,166 - 2001 - Glitter
                                  --
                                  11 - 856 - 2015 - #1 to Infinity
                                  12 - 809 - 1999 - Rainbow
                                  13 - 746 - 1993 - Music Box
                                  14 - 745 - 2009 - Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel
                                  15 - 739 - 1991 - Emotions
                                  16 - 738 - 2020 - Mariah's Magical Christmas Special
                                  17 - 715 - 1998 - #1's
                                  18 - 710 - 2002 - Charmbracelet
                                  19 - 656 - 2008 - E=MC˛
                                  20 - 607 - 1990 - Mariah Carey
                                  --
                                  21 - 307 - 2001 - Greatest Hits
                                  22 - 149 - 1992 - MTV Unplugged
                                  23 - 145 - 2003 - The Remixes
                                  My Chart

Comment

• My Mariah LastFM playcounts: (since November 2015)

01 - Caution
                                    02 - The Rarities
                                    03 - Me. I am Mariah
                                    04 - Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel
                                    05 - Merry Christmas
                                    06 - E=MC˛
                                    07 - Merry Christmas II You
                                    08 - Greatest Hits
                                    09 - The Emancipation of Mimi
                                    10 - #1 to Infinity

11 - Mariah Carey
                                    12 - Emotions
                                    13 - Charmbracelet
                                    14 - Music Box
                                    15 - Daydream
                                    16 - Butterfly
                                    17 - Rainbow
                                    18 - Glitter
                                    19 - #1's
                                    20 - Mariah's Magical Christmas Special

21 - The Remixes
                                    22 - MTV Unplugged
                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• When has she dissed CB?!
                                      She's always praised that record to Heavens and beyond.
                                      Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• I need a new BOP soon

I can’t wait to hear what she’s cooking up

Release it already por favorrrrrr Mariah

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                          When has she dissed CB?!
                                          She's always praised that record to Heavens and beyond.
                                          She never dissed CB nor any song from it.
                                          She actually loves Chamie. I think with - along Butterfly - is her most personal album.
                                          Now bish should add some songs from Godbracelet to her setlist.

<3

I wouldn't mind the TTR/MIH Medley in her set.

Comment

• Mariah's debut album is close to hit 100M streams on Spotify, currently at 95M.

We can do something for its 31st anniversary! (June 12).

A certification would be amazing

Comment

• Her voice always sounds so good singing the chorus of TTR. I would love for her to just go out on the stage and sing it. No need for all the background singers and stuff. Just her, the mic, piano and go for it!

Comment

• The longevity tho.
                                                4 decades

Comment

• The little TTR snippet last year with Hero was nice but I don’t ever need to hear it live again, not at the exclusion of other ballads!

I always start Charmy with “Boy” and end with “Sunflowers,” it’s even more cohesive

Wishing she had given us an “at home” AYNAF moment but such is life

You know what would make a nice deep cut mash up? Music Box and Close My Eyes

Comment

• I personally love the TTR/MIH Medley.

Of course there's better options but she did a great job with the arrangement.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X