Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CasualFlow View Post

      Long Ago ... baby!


      "Ain't no use in being stingy with it
      If you think you're getting off, forget it"
      My fave One More Gen

      "In the beginning they'll do Anything to have you
      And once they do it's never the same"
      Proceed with Caution

      Comment


      • Originally posted by lambforever View Post

        My fave One More Gen

        "In the beginning they'll do Anything to have you
        And once they do it's never the same"
        Then you know it's mo not more.

        Mariah really is an amazing and clever lyricist.

        Comment


        • Drew Barrymore used IAW on her birthday video montage


          https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co97j...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

          Comment


          • Very, very cool. This past week we've seen some big celebrities jump on IAW. Kyle's TikTok is nearly 11M in 20 hrs. Bigger than Kim's post. How many views did her Instagram story get.
            Last edited by CasualFlow; Thu February 23, 2023, 03:55.

            Comment


            • Love what drew did with IAW. Using it with celebrating a new year.

              IAW got some great exposure over the last week
              Proceed with Caution

              Comment


              • It’s crazy how popular this is getting. I think it’s her most viral song ever (not counting AIWFCIY of course). She should take the advantage to take it to another level, release a fun video with some budget and Joseph Kahn directing and BANG! A smash hit. Nowadays the song doesn’t need to be a brand new song to be worked as a single. Look at lady Gaga, Kate bush, The Weeknd.. all of them working an old song as a new single. IAW has a better shot to be a hit for Mariah than anything new she tries to releases

                Comment


                • I don’t think a new video with a budget for Joseph Kahn is possible tbh.

                  But she can easily post a home-live performance on her YouTube channel. And a fun “official” video with bunch of celebrities dancing to the song. Views, dahling, millions of views.

                  Comment


                  • I need new Mariah Carey music

                    Comment


                    • Do we have SPS sales of IAW in the US?
                      Mariah Carey- The Queen of Queens And The Goddess of Goddesses

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MimiCici View Post
                        Do we have SPS sales of IAW in the US?
                        No. We're not sure what her US streams even are.

                        At this point, any video would do. Lyric, live, etc. She can do something fun on the cheap. Kahn would be great but I don't see them throwing money at this.

                        Comment


                        • Should push the Lopez Tonight performance.. one of her best “more recent” performances.
                          To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

                          Comment


                          • It seems strange that the song has become so viral but yet it’s not getting a lot of streams. Maybe she could do a movie deal with the song to feature it in an upcoming predicted box office hit. It worked for Kate Bush and Lady Gaga with Wednesday.

                            Comment


                            • On Twitter is see MariahCarey is trending, I'm not sure if it's your region or what

                              Comment


                              • Are Mariah and Bryan still together? I'm surprised with didn't get a Vday pic of them this year.. Or maybe I missed it

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Imopink1 View Post
                                  It seems strange that the song has become so viral but yet it’s not getting a lot of streams. Maybe she could do a movie deal with the song to feature it in an upcoming predicted box office hit. It worked for Kate Bush and Lady Gaga with Wednesday.
                                  But Lady Gagas song was never used in wednesday right? It was a tiktok thing where people used that song for that dance

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Imopink1 View Post
                                    It seems strange that the song has become so viral but yet it’s not getting a lot of streams. Maybe she could do a movie deal with the song to feature it in an upcoming predicted box office hit. It worked for Kate Bush and Lady Gaga with Wednesday.
                                    But lady Gaga wasn’t on Wednesday. It gone viral on TikTok because someone made an edit with Wednesday dancing to a sped up song of Gaga. Kate bush really gone viral because it was played on the show

                                    Comment


                                    • Still going up on Shazam WW
                                      Proceed with Caution

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by lambforever View Post
                                        Still going up on Shazam WW
                                        They need to invest money on this song tbf. Like someone else said, i think this song has more ooportunities to be a success than any otger new song she wants to release

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Yerac View Post

                                          They need to invest money on this song tbf. Like someone else said, i think this song has more ooportunities to be a success than any otger new song she wants to release
                                          Investing is probably the issue as she is no longer in Def Jam. This would be perfect.
                                          Proceed with Caution

                                          Comment


                                          • It's fun to see the Lopez IAW live version at 1.5x speed, to get an unofficial TikTok video version. Maybe they should just make that the video.

                                            Comment


                                            • I had no idea Mary had her own song called It's a wrap too

                                              Me. I am Itsawrap.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                                Should push the Lopez Tonight performance.. one of her best “more recent” performances.
                                                Nah. IWTKWLI at X Factor is much better.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                                                  I don’t think a new video with a budget for Joseph Kahn is possible tbh.

                                                  But she can easily post a home-live performance on her YouTube channel. And a fun “official” video with bunch of celebrities dancing to the song. Views, dahling, millions of views.
                                                  Love your new avatar

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Article in The Guardian about Mariah that im sure many of us can relate to

                                                    https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...carey-saved-me

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X