Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAN JOSE SHOW FROM THE CB TOUR, '03

One of the best vocal dates (from what we have).

BAND INTRO

JOY TO THE WORLD

CAN'T TAKE THAT AWAY

More performances in the YT Channel.

Comment

• Comment

• I have found a new love for Triumphant. I've realized how beautiful the song is and I love playing it whenever I am running lol.

Too bad, the song just didn't work as a lead single.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mckenry View Post
          I have found a new love for Triumphant. I've realized how beautiful the song is and I love playing it whenever I am running lol.

Too bad, the song just didn't work as a lead single.
          You saw the light! <3
          The song is amazing.
          The production could've been so much better, it didn't make justice to Mariah's vocals on the song that are really good.

I mean...

I much prefer this version over the original.

Comment

• Nice quality.
            She looked so stunning.
            But it's a shame she always lipped The Roof (my favorite song EVER) during the Butterfly Tour. There's no reason to do that.
            Also she should have performed the song on Rosie.

(Best Quality on Youtube) Mariah Carey - The Roof (Taipei,1998)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

You saw the light! <3
              The song is amazing.
              The production could've been so much better, it didn't make justice to Mariah's vocals on the song that are really good.

I mean...

I much prefer this version over the original.

Wow, never knew her vocals in that song were that big . It has the same level of difficulty with AH belting parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mckenry View Post
                Wow, never knew her vocals in that song were that big . It has the same level of difficulty with AH belting parts.
                Except that she sounds miles better here!

Comment

• Comment

• Oh, look, another record:

Comment

• Mariah is such a sweetheart. She reached for Anitta! And of course we love Anitta, huge lamb! <3

Comment

• I can’t explain it but “Right To Dream” sounds like a classic Mariah song even though the genre is country. She really makes anything she sings her own. Ik it’s one of the lesser known songs so some of you may not know it

Comment

• Rick Ross always makes me lose brain cells. Why is he rapping about strippers and designer things?
                          Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imopink1 View Post
                            I can’t explain it but “Right To Dream” sounds like a classic Mariah song even though the genre is country. She really makes anything she sings her own. Ik it’s one of the lesser known songs so some of you may not know it
                            I think all the lambs know this song.
                            She sounded absolutely gorgeous. I love how she kept it raw and simple.
                            More of this, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                              Rick Ross always makes me lose brain cells. Why is he rapping about strippers and designer things?
                              I agree... He dragged the quality of Triumphant down with his low brain cell-count rant... Meek Mill was good, Mariah was phenomenal, the song itself is one of the best tunes ever... and there is Mr. Ross.
                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

I think all the lambs know this song.
                                She sounded absolutely gorgeous. I love how she kept it raw and simple.
                                More of this, please.
                                after CHICK... please. Don't give her any ideas that it would be OK to ignore our quest for justice.
                                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                  after CHICK... please. Don't give her any ideas that it would be OK to ignore our quest for justice.
                                  Yeah, yeah, of course! SUD is the priority
                                  I was talking about future projects. I want more of this sound. I miss her raw vocals on a record!

Comment

• I live for all the love that Daydream is getting.
                                    The Billlboard article was so good.

And Fantasy & ABMB are having their moments!

---

Comment

• I love all the Caution songs. ANN is such a banger. Why OH Why did she release this masterful album and nobody (outside of us here) cared about it?
                                      My Chart

Comment

• Daydream (era) is far and ahead her biggest era ever. So many records... and everything she released became a smash... even the airplay only single Forever, which peaked at #9.
                                        My Chart

Comment

• After 2 1/2 years I finally bought Caution. I’m going to start buying all the audio cd’s. I had all of them pre-caution except glitter and the xmas albums but I didn’t take care of them and they were ruined.
                                          Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo View Post

I can't believe she cancelled like 1 day before the show....
                                            I saw her in 1999 in Musimundo, where she signed my Rainbow CD, and maybe I'll die with that just being my only time seeng here in person :(, but not hearing her sing...
                                            The day the concert was canceled my heart broke and part of my innocence was lost

I also remember Shaka was mad AF when I told him the news! I know one day she'll come here. Even if it's with some random greatest hits tour like the Asian tour in 2018.
                                            http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by firefly_86 View Post
                                              Re the Memoirs discussion -

It was a surprise there was so much anger on that album.

But remember she had a miscarriage two months before she started recording it. I always considered it a project she threw herself into to keep busy while she grieved.

The anger on so many songs may have simply been how her grief manifested itself. In that regard, it’s incredibly personal.
                                              I agree. MOAIA came from a bad place in her life, you just have to see the difference beetween 2008 Mariah and 2009 Mariah. I think she rushed to the studio because that's a place where she feels safe and obviously she wanted to work to avoid falling into her feelings. After all, she started working on it less than a year after E=MC2 was released, when she usually takes a lot more time.
                                              http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• I would argue that Triumphant & Almost Home were the last time Mariah tried to reach those seemingly impossible notes on recorded music. Nothing since has even come close to that effort vocal wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post

I agree. MOAIA came from a bad place in her life, you just have to see the difference beetween 2008 Mariah and 2009 Mariah. I think she rushed to the studio because that's a place where she feels safe and obviously she wanted to work to avoid falling into her feelings. After all, she started working on it less than a year after E=MC2 was released, when she usually takes a lot more time.
                                                  Would have preferred an E=MC2 re-release instead of the memoirs era that was obviously not 100% committed to.

1. Migrate (ft. T-Pain)
                                                  2. Touch My Body
                                                  3. Cruise Control (ft. Damian Marley)
                                                  4. I Stay In Love
                                                  5. Side Effects (ft. Young Jeezy)
                                                  6. Im That Chick
                                                  7. Love Story
                                                  8. I Be Loving You Long Time
                                                  9. Last Kiss
                                                  10. Thanks For Nothing
                                                  11. OOC
                                                  12. For The Record
                                                  13. Bye Bye
                                                  14. I Wish You Well
                                                  -
                                                  15. Obsessed
                                                  16. Betcha Gon Know
                                                  17. H.A.T.E.U.
                                                  18. Skydiving
                                                  19. Its a Wrap

that would have been sufficient to keep the era going and her time commitment until Precious came out, and she went on to get pregnant.

Comment

• Happy 25th Anniversary to No 11 aka ABMB

Shoo do do forever! One day I hope all dem background parts get performed by a choir

Comment

Working...
                                                    X