Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    I read on Twitter #MC30 will return soon with Angels Advocate... Hope it's true.
    What source?

A bunch of people been clowning.
    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
      If Mariah's people are reading this, hopefully they announce and intend to distribute any potential Pride items this month and not wait until the end of Pride month....like they always seem to do.
      Since she isn't doing the Brighton Pride it would be amazing if she does something from her home (a performance, I mean).

Comment

• Originally posted by Mckenry View Post
        Her voice sounded so full and different during the All The Hits Tour. That's the closest to the AAT vocals you can get tbh, Shaka. Lol.
        A blasphemy
        2017 vocals, especially ATH Tour ones, are one of her worst, she sounded totally lifeless.
        Yeah, her mid voice was strong but her tone was super dry and unpleasant, the sound produced was also constricted and forced, there was no freedom. Overall, her voice lacked quality and agility.
        AAT vocals on the other hand were amazing, her tone was superb, she had freedom in her upper chest, her voice was very flexible, the quality was there and the sound produced was open and healthy.

---
        Originally posted by stevyy View Post
        The Butterfly outro needs to return and stay in her shows forever. It's so beautiful.
        Yasss, I need it.

The Butterfly Outros from the SSFT were amazing.

Comment

• Lots of rare dates from CB Tour were uploaded on YT lately.

[RARE] Make it happen - live Shanghai 2nd night

1:40
          She was tired here.

Comment

• Comment

• We stan.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                    it means we should stop waiting for angels advocate or skidiving right now

Comment

• "I'm positive she will finish MC30 but I am fearful fans are expecting things that are simply impossible".

Told y'all AA wasn't happening

Comment

• One of the best Eras regarding whistles.
                        She was making sure she was the Queen in that register.

Mariah Carey Amazing Whistles from Debut Era!! (1990-91)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                          One of the best Eras regarding whistles.
                          She was making sure she was the Queen in that register.

Mariah Carey Amazing Whistles from Debut Era!! (1990-91)

I love how she plays around with her whistle notes

Comment

• Still hoping that eventually she releases Skydiving

Comment

• Skydiving & Imperfect (starts at 2:53)

Comment

• I have been replaying this song (Sent From Up Above)

'Unending passion, somehow the fire never dies. What we share is everlasting, love without demise. He made it happen. Placed so much joy into our hands. What we dreamed, we finally captured. Heaven took command."

Comment

• Originally posted by latincoffee View Post
                                  Still hoping that eventually she releases Skydiving
                                  Yeah, I hope she releases it at some point, even if not this year, I need that song finished and in HQ, it's amazing.
                                  I mean, we've been waiting for like 12 years for an official version, I think I can wait some more time.

Originally posted by latincoffee View Post
                                  I have been replaying this song (Sent From Up Above)
                                  This song is a masterpiece, I love it

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Yeah, I hope she releases it at some point, even if not this year, I need that song finished and in HQ, it's amazing.
                                    I mean, we've been waiting for like 12 years for an official version, I think I can wait some more time.

This song is a masterpiece, I love it

Yes!!! Shaka! I hope our prayers are heard

Funny enough, this emoji reminds me of one of my faves from the Caution album (The Distance)

Comment

• OMG I forgot about how bad the dubbing was on TAOM Tour.
                                      The vocals from the DVD are not my cup of tea, she didn't sound like that AT ALL on the tour and they literally chose the worst date, her voice was totally shot in Anaheim.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

I dont necessarily read it that way - though it is better not to expect AA or Skydiving.

But, I also think it’s good to note that she’s doing this on her own and the holdup appears to be legal (“cleared/approved”)

Comment

• Today is the 8th Anniversary of #Beautiful

Comment

• "Migrate" Intro is so creative.
                                            The way she uses her voice as an instrument

Comment

• 8 years of #Beautiful?
                                              Damn. Time flies.
                                              Happy Anniversary, and let's celebrate with this hot mess of a performance, that is actually my favorite of the song!

Comment

• Comment

• Mariah answered back to Donatella in her Insta Stories.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

who cares about those things. We need SUD and then she could go on vacation and return in December. I demand the release of that. She cannot tease it for months... and then leave us hanging.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X