No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah is so deep into the high fashion world that she knows everybody... from Donatella to Lagerfeld... However, I fear the only one she is not super close with may be Dior. That's just my feeling.

Mariah should collabo with Versace and release her own clothes as a side project.
    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
      who cares about those things. We need SUD and then she could go on vacation and return in December. I demand the release of that. She cannot tease it for months... and then leave us hanging.

Not December tho!
      Sis will be right up there on Oct 31/Nov 1st starting w/ her slayage.

Comment

• I’ve never seen this before. Kween actually mentioned eminem by his real name.
        Property of cheapthrill

Comment

Mariah is so deep into the high fashion world that she knows everybody... from Donatella to Lagerfeld... However, I fear the only one she is not super close with may be Dior. That's just my feeling.

Mariah should collabo with Versace and release her own clothes as a side project.
          Not sure about that last part tbh

But I'd love if she would work with Alexander McQueen or Cavalli for her concert's wardrobe.
          Others I really like on her are Balmain, Valentino, Tom Ford & Alaļa. And of course Burberry for the trenchs. She always nails those looks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
            I’ve never seen this before. Kween actually mentioned Feminem by his real name.
            She looked absolutely gorgeous here.
            I love how she always reads him using her humor, smart girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
              "Migrate" Intro is so creative.
              The way she uses her voice as an instrument

I always spot things in her music where her voice does things that usually a guitar solo would do for example. Her musicianship is crazy.. her runs are instruments adding to the accompaniment a lot of the time. Nobody else does that.
              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

who cares about those things. We need SUD and then she could go on vacation and return in December. I demand the release of that. She cannot tease it for months... and then leave us hanging.
                This This This!!! I guess you know what I want by my handle hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                  I always spot things in her music where her voice does things that usually a guitar solo would do for example. Her musicianship is crazy.. her runs are instruments adding to the accompaniment a lot of the time. Nobody else does that.

I love when she imitates instruments with her voice.
                  Like the Supernatural whistles at the end, amazing.

Comment

• Seems like it's JoJo <3

Comment

• Comment

Mariah is so deep into the high fashion world that she knows everybody... from Donatella to Lagerfeld... However, I fear the only one she is not super close with may be Dior. That's just my feeling.

And it’s just unfortunate that none of these friends has had a big influence on her fashion sense and taste...

Comment

• Giveon & Mariah “Heartbreak Anniversary” Remix... it would sound so perfect and the title is so Mariah

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                            If Mariah's people are reading this, hopefully they announce and intend to distribute any potential Pride items this month and not wait until the end of Pride month....like they always seem to do.
                            They saw ur message and they announced it today lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                              If Mariah's people are reading this, hopefully they announce and intend to distribute any potential Pride items this month and not wait until the end of Pride month....like they always seem to do.
                              thought of your post once I saw Mariah's fb post on new pride merch hahahaha

Comment

• Please.
                                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Bm08 ha impact >>> That's what I thought too!
                                  http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• That rainbow fan needed to say “I don’t know her”

Comment

• Mediabase - Rhythmic

41 (44) - Where I Belong *peak*
                                      1.071 (+0.017)
                                      511 spins (+7)

Mediabase - Urban
                                      0.602AI (-0.015)
                                      302 spins (+18)

Total AI: 1.673 (+0.002)
                                      Total Spins: 813 (+35)
                                      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Nick and Nicole are both so annoying in that The masked singer clip. Not Nick bragging about being a man whore with a gang of kids.

Comment

• Talking about fashion her Pinko campaign ironically would really suit her image now, I loved those shoots she did back then that style is perfect for her.

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                                            Talking about fashion her Pinko campaign ironically would really suit her image now, I loved those shoots she did back then that style is perfect for her.
                                            I really wish someday Mariah can do something as tasteful as this with a high-end designer brand.

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                                              Nick and Nicole are both so annoying in that The masked singer clip. Not Nick bragging about being a man whore with a gang of kids.
                                              He's disgusting.

Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                                              Talking about fashion her Pinko campaign ironically would really suit her image now, I loved those shoots she did back then that style is perfect for her.
                                              I also love the Pinko shoot.

Hair and make-up were flawless.

Comment

• CAUTION DESERVES SO MUCH BETTER

Comment

• The shade fan of course

I think I want the hoodie

---

Iconic tbh.

Comment

• He was totally in love with Mariah.

Luis Miguel: destapan bochornoso momento con Mariah Carey | Suelta La Sopa

Comment

Working...
                                                    X