Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by itsjosmar View Post
    Giveon & Mariah “Heartbreak Anniversary” Remix... it would sound so perfect and the title is so Mariah
    I would love this. I would love MC and Giveon working together in general!
    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• The Glitter pride merch has me hopeful for the 20th Anniversary.

Comment

• When You Believe has been remastered on Whitney's channel

Comment

• The most iconic duet EVER.

I wonder if this performance was dubbed since they dubbed Mariah's I Still Believe rendition.

Here's the undubbed I Still Believe version (this is my video btw )

She sounded amazing.

Comment

• I love the Pride Merch.
            I just wish she would have done more (a performance or a little acapella moment!) but I guess she's super busy atm.

I'd have loved an Outside moment

It's a shame she isn't doing Brighton Pride.
            I miss her live vocals.

Comment

• How she dares to shade any song from Emotions?

She shaded "You're So Cold"

Blasphemy

The Intro alone slays whole careers. Vocals for days.

At least she praised the masterpiece that "Jesus Born On this Day". As she should.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                At least she praised the masterpiece that "Jesus Born On this Day". As she should.

Such a beautiful track!!! I think that song is not praised enough as it should. Her best original christmas song apart from AIWFC... it sounds like a classic, but it's her songwriting again there.

CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo View Post
                  Such a beautiful track!!! I think that song is not praised enough as it should. Her best original christmas song apart from AIWFC... it sounds like a classic, but it's her songwriting again there.
                  I know!
                  Most of her Xmas songs sound like classic IMO.
                  AIW, Miss You Most, Jesus Born On This Day, Christmas Time Is In The Air Again, When Christmas Comes, One Child... even Where Are You Christmas?.
                  The only one that it doesn't sound like a classic is Oh Santa! but I still love it.

Comment

• I so want that Loverboy teee​​​​​​
                    Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                      I so want that Loverboy teee​​​​​​
                      The iconicness of it all.

Comment

• I'm so happy she's now embracing Glitter.

Comment

• Comment

• I created a playlist of the shortest MC songs to increase total streams. And I excluded Christmas songs for now because... NOT YET!

I tried to enter the link with the Spotify feature, but it's not working, so here is the link:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6E...8057786e754ec0

Last edited by markwalde; Sat May 8, 2021, 00:19.

Comment

• What’s up with Mariah and the Medusa tshirt? Bryan was wearing the same tshirt. Makes me wonder if it has a meaning or Easter egg for an upcoming project or album or whatever

Comment

The iconicness of it all.

The color's a bit off tho
                                And $50 girl
                                Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Kris shared on Instagram that Mariah and Ariana got along pretty well when they first met, Mariah sent her some gifts, they chatted on the trailer before the shooting of the music video..

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                    What’s up with Mariah and the Medusa tshirt? Bryan was wearing the same tshirt. Makes me wonder if it has a meaning or Easter egg for an upcoming project or album or whatever
                                    What shirt?

The Twitter pic is from the rocker chick shoot though! Chick could be coming

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post

What shirt?

The Twitter pic is from the rocker chick shoot though! Chick could be coming
                                      The she’s wearing for the covid video part 2. Both Mariah and Bryan were using a Medusa tshirt

Comment

What’s up with Mariah and the Medusa tshirt? Bryan was wearing the same tshirt. Makes me wonder if it has a meaning or Easter egg for an upcoming project or album or whatever
                                        I wouldn't read too much into this tbh.
                                        Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                        The color's a bit off tho
                                        And $50 girl
                                        The color could be different in digital tho.
                                        Let's wait for some lamb to buy it first
                                        I want the hoodie, winter is coming here!

Comment

Kris shared on Instagram that Mariah and Ariana got along pretty well when they first met, Mariah sent her some gifts, they chatted on the trailer before the shooting of the music video..
                                          Yeah, Liron also confirmed that they got along very well and that they were hanging out during and outside the set.
                                          I know we all want that pic but I'm happy that Queen & Princess love each other now.

---

Btw, "Endless Love" live performance video (YouTube) is about to reach 100M views (currently at 99,931,304).

Meanwhile, the original video has 15,234,147 views.

Both are on Luther's Channel.

Comment

• Just watched Pose, god AYNAF is so powerful, M was belting her lungs out!

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                              Just watched Pose, god AYNAF is so powerful, M was belting her lungs out!
                                              Her vocal stamina during her prime was massive.

Comment

The she’s wearing for the covid video part 2. Both Mariah and Bryan were using a Medusa tshirt

Isn't it a typical Versace print, though?
                                                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Viral moment but I know why?
                                                  A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

Kris shared on Instagram that Mariah and Ariana got along pretty well when they first met, Mariah sent her some gifts, they chatted on the trailer before the shooting of the music video..
                                                    When did he say this? I love the got along well

Comment

Working...
                                                    X