No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like her posture during the performance, with one leg up front. Feature the hips, accentuate the -
    Like the boss that she is.
    I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• I need that 7 minute performance

I need this version on Apple Music, it’s the best one

I cannot get over how amazing it is! her musicality is unparalleled! This is like a Prince and Beyoncé level performance too! The confidence, the sexiness!

She looks and sounds incredible! My ears are ringing because I’ve been blasting it so loud

We stan an artiste! Period!

Dem little “mmmm”s at the end sound straight out of 1992

That guitar is just

Chile, I am deceased, I cannot believe I am getting goose bumps this many years in, at this point she is the one keeping ME youthful
      Last edited by allygdale; Sat February 13, 2021, 10:13.

Comment

• Love the WBT performance soooo much!!!

Comment

• Bish even beatboxed on the breakdown didn’t she? That’s her voice doing the hi-hats

Comment

• Just like the majority here...this is an epic performance.

i wont mind if she uses this type of instrumentation on her next album.
            A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• She looks HOT with brown hair, like her eyes are just

Comment

• I enjoy the tone in the verses.
                But she went extra af in the climax
                Too many runs. Reminded me of MIAM.
                Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Bianca Storm smashed that WBT performance!!!

Looking and sounding damn fine! Those hips gurlllll !!!! We saw what you did there ... camera sneaking past dem hips to zoom in on the drummer​​​​​.
                  Mariah Carey is the first and only artiste to have #1 singles in four different decades
                  Your basic faves could never

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                    I'm going to need to dedicate a whole afternoon for this.

Is there preferential voting (like the Oscars) or is it whichever gets the most points at the end.

haha!

Nah, no preferential voting though each person does get 6 special votes (3 zeros, 3 elevens).

We already got some votes.
                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I love that performance. She must keep doing this. And that look is perfect too.

Comment

• The vibe of the performance, the arrangements, the set and the way they recorded it reminds me a lot of the latests Jazmine Sullivan performances and I love it!

Comment

• That new arrangement basically confirms what we all know,WBT is the true definition of what perfection should sound like

Comment

• Dem rhodes keys > piano, gives it a bit of a “Time After Time” vibe

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                              That new arrangement basically confirms what we all know,WBT is the true definition of what perfection should sound like
                              My DOSSOME <3
                              Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• I need a whole session in this mood

Comment

• Interesting indeed, the twitter likes are only 12.4k (2.5k interactions)which is low by her usual standards particularly for a performance like this. There's even a viral tweet from lambs going around that has almost reached 70k likes (and 17.2k interactions)

Though on Instagram she's blowing it up with 1.2m views and almost 20k interactions

Comment

• Off the chain....

Comment

• Climax is ruined for me by whatever effect she went for, autotune or smth.
                                      Ally could tell better

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                        I enjoy the tone in the verses.
                                        But she went extra af in the climax
                                        Too many runs. Reminded me of MIAM.
                                        Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                        Climax is ruined for me by whatever effect she went for, autotune or smth.
                                        Ally could tell better

We got it. You hate the climax.
                                        Last edited by Cashiado; Sat February 13, 2021, 13:27.
                                        http://marcokircher.com
                                        http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                                        https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                                        IG: marco235

Comment

• I'll state my opinion as many times as I see fit.
                                          Just like the rest of y'all.
                                          Thank you.
                                          Last edited by SawyerHewitt; Sat February 13, 2021, 13:32.

Comment

• I still can't get over this performance.....we should really be happy that she's TRYING

Trying to switch it up, give moments of positivity and Trying for the notes. She's slaying

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                              That WBT performance belongs in the MET Museum! I am still streaming! And the look is just to die for, I feel like I’m watching Unplugged 2021
                                              Same.
                                              She took an R&B masterpiece and mixed it with some elements from jazz, soul/motown and rockriah made a little appearance with that distortion in the last C5 belt with the guitar playing along.
                                              And well, the band just killed it.
                                              That's how you do it.

She looked fierce btw. That hair makes her look like #POWerful. I love it. Keep it gurl.

Comment

• Now in SUPER HD.........I love this performance

HER BODY, putting supermodels to shame.

Last edited by skylynx; Sat February 13, 2021, 13:39.

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                                  I'll state my opinion as many times as I see fit.
                                                  Just like the rest of y'all.
                                                  Thank you.
                                                  You need to be careful in this thread, every other thread on UKMIX you can offer an opinion but in this thread only sunshine is accepting, even if wrong/incorrect.

just look at the infractions thread, it’s bleeding with Mariah Carey.

the Moderators can be quite blind in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Milano View Post
                                                    I like her posture during the performance, with one leg up front. Feature the hips, accentuate the -
                                                    Like the boss that she is.
                                                    Yasss.
                                                    She looks like she's in total control #bossriah.
                                                    That's why I'm glad we can see her full body (and the beautiful setting) in this performance, 'cause in the other quarentine renditions we were only seeing the upper part and she was kinda rigid.
                                                    She looks a lot looser and comfortable in this one, like she was in her element. I think the band being there with her also helped.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X