Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

SIO it's from universal/IDJ not from sony though
    But quest love has confirned mariah and sony has bad blood. Whats her label now?

Comment

• Did they mean still bad blood with Island/Def Jam

Comment

• Originally posted by sm3 View Post

She woke up and chose violence
        The dollar signs tell the tale. They didn't want to run her her money for something.

Comment

• I'm here for a SIO stream EXPLOSION!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by markwalde View Post
              I'm here for a SIO stream EXPLOSION!!!
              Yasss.
              That's gonna make her happy 'cause it's like her favorite song

---

I can't!

Trending in United States
              Mariah
              Mariah Carey responds to a viral clip of a rapper named YTK performing his song Let It Off, which samples her 2005 single Shake It Off
              35K Tweets

Comment

• LMAO, she's on fire today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

But quest love has confirned mariah and sony has bad blood. Whats her label now?
                  Where did he say that? Maybe that’s why the MC30 was interrupted and they’re not authorizing the songs to be released on the EPs

Comment

• She made several tweets today. Is she done with whatever she's cooking? We might be hearing that 9-minute song soon.
                    A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

Where did he say that? Maybe that’s why the MC30 was interrupted and they’re not authorizing the songs to be released on the EPs
                      You can see it in a few post down, in a twitter private message, sorry i dont know how to embes messages here. Lol now can you answer me when kris said thay about Mariah and Ariana?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

You can see it in a few post down, in a twitter private message, sorry i dont know how to embes messages here. Lol now can you answer me when kris said thay about Mariah and Ariana?
                        Kris was LIVE on Instagram and a lamb asked him about Mariah and Ari and he answered Mariah sent Ari some gifts to her trailer and they hang together and chatted before getting to shoot for oh Santa video

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                          Seems like they already talked her lawyers and were given instructions on what to do
                          A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post
                              Seems like they already talked her lawyers and were given instructions on what to do
                              Get me Ed Shapiro on the phone, case closed

Comment

• Slaydream

Comment

SIO it's from universal/IDJ not from sony though
                                  Yes weird

Questlove has always been a bit messy, maybe she said label and he said Sony, unaware that she was on Def Jam for years

I wonder if Mariah has a new label deal yet for distribution

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                    Oooooook.
                                    This is something I would be excited about.

Butterfly = Mariah

The Distance stays an anthem, would not mind if this were true!

Let me edit so I don’t post 3 in a row to say that SIO deserves even more justice, that vocal melody is so damn good
                                    Last edited by allygdale; Sat May 8, 2021, 21:31.

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                      Just watched Pose, god AYNAF is so powerful, M was belting her lungs out!
                                      The whole 10/10 song - they played it all, and that whistle note... man. That show used her songs well.
                                      ATYNAF is one of her best!
                                      MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• I think its Island/DefJam where the blood is bad. She worked well with Sony all year for #MC30. Not so well with Universal as we can see. (She probably doesnt want to give them any more promotion than she has too for those albums).

Isn™t she still signed to Sony? I think she™s fine with Sony.

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post

The whole 10/10 song - they played it all, and that whistle note... man. That show used her songs well.
                                          ATYNAF is one of her best!
                                          It's a gorgeous melody, perfect vocal (BEYOND perfect...transcendent), and the remixes are somehow even better. It's a classic, and I am glad it is finally getting some renewed recognition. Mariah is an artist. Her music is greater than an era, even if the GP has a short attention span and a willingness to dismiss an entire career at the drop of a hat.

So I ask the age-old rhetorical question: when will your fave?
                                          You dont have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• The fact that MC has brought attention to this song and is helping them get clearance behind the scenes is so telling of her character. I love her. To be fair they matched the harmonies pretty well.

Comment

• Originally posted by tee View Post
                                              I think its Island/DefJam where the blood is bad. She worked well with Sony all year for #MC30. Not so well with Universal as we can see. (She probably doesnt want to give them any more promotion than she has too for those albums).
                                              I don't think that's the case because since she owns her masters from the IDJ days she would benefit the most from having Memoirs and Miami Tech EPs on streaming.

Anyway the only thing to look forward on those EPs would be the HATEU remix and maybe the unreleased #Beautiful dance remix. Those of us who have the MOAIA CD already have more Obsessed remixes than we needed
                                              http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• That 9 minute thing may be a dance remix if it ain’t a late night moment, time will tell

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post

I don't think that's the case because since she owns her masters from the IDJ days she would benefit the most from having Memoirs and Miami Tech EPs on streaming.

Anyway the only thing to look forward on those EPs would be the HATEU remix and maybe the unreleased #Beautiful dance remix. Those of us who have the MOAIA CD already have more Obsessed remixes than we needed
                                                  Obsessed and IWTKWLI has a lot of remixes available already. But it would be nice to have every single EP organized. Also the jump smokers remixes are great, betcha fon know remix is amazing, I used to play it more than the original.

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                                    The Distance stays an anthem, would not mind if this were true!

Let me edit so I don’t post 3 in a row to say that SIO deserves even more justice, that vocal melody is so damn good
                                                    I hope it's true!
                                                    I mean, a butterfly...

---

And yeah, I love SIO.
                                                    Maybe lambs are tired of it 'cause Mariah performs it all the time and we want deep cuts, but it's such a great track, a shame it was blocked by GOAT.

Originally posted by divingmuffin View Post
                                                    It's a gorgeous melody, perfect vocal (BEYOND perfect...transcendent), and the remixes are somehow even better. It's a classic, and I am glad it is finally getting some renewed recognition. Mariah is an artist. Her music is greater than an era, even if the GP has a short attention span and a willingness to dismiss an entire career at the drop of a hat.

So I ask the age-old rhetorical question: when will your fave?
                                                    Yeah, the song is def one her best.
                                                    I like the remixes even better I think.

In the Soul Convention Remix her voice during the bridge is more fore-front and it sounds more powerful. Dem high F#s >

And the C&C Club Version is a piece of art. Epic.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X