No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah Carey - Charmbracelet Tour: St. Petersburg 2003 (Previously Unheard)

OMG the whistle in "I'll Be There" at 39:31

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

WTH... I Can't believe what John legend's wife said about Mariah in the past...

https://www.distractify.com/trending...gen-old-tweets
        You can't believe that a pedophile satanist would say disgusting things? Christopher Teigen has mocked victims of child rape, has bullied black women and has said the most racist things on Twitter... and that's not even mentioning the unspeakable things it has said about wanting to do to children. I won't even bring up that filth because it has no place on this thread but let's just say this is why that thing deleted 60,000 tweets when they started exposing it.
        Last edited by Cyclone; Fri May 14, 2021, 05:31.

Comment

• Comment

• KarlsruheRiah slayed them all.

Hey Jude was a moment tho, the resonance was off the chain.

Mariah Carey's Best vocals from Karlsruhe, Hyde Park, and BET Blueprint (2005) [vocal showcase]

Comment

• I actually wouldn’t have taken what Chrissy said about Mariah as an insult.. just as an acknowledgement of the size of her baby bump.. which was huge!

However, I’m not cited on her previous comments on people so am probably a little naive on the subject lol.
              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Mariah has 17 videos with over 100 million streams on Youtube. Her stats are looking really good now.

I'm always amazed at how well Angels Cry and I want to know what Love is are doing.
                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                  I actually wouldn’t have taken what Chrissy said about Mariah as an insult.. just as an acknowledgement of the size of her baby bump.. which was huge!

However, I’m not cited on her previous comments on people so am probably a little naive on the subject lol.
                  Given the old tweets I read from her yesterday around the same time, I’d say there probably was malice. Some of them were shocking!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                    Mariah has 17 videos with over 100 million streams on Youtube. Her stats are looking really good now.

I'm always amazed at how well Angels Cry and I want to know what Love is are doing.
                    That’s impressive!

I also share your surprise at how consistent the MOAIA videos have done given there was next to no interest in the songs at the time. Especially angels cry.

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                      That Vision of Love performance was amazing.
                      Don't think I'd seen it before.

Her raspiness sounded so nice, and she hit all them notes!
                      There’s something about that #1’s and Rainbow tone that does
                      something to me. And the way she attacked the vocal
                      during those eras to push through the rasp and of course that agility, gorgeous.

Comment

• I wonder if Mariah's 9min song she referred to is a megamix she put together for Pride Month
                        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Wow Mariah’s high notes are incredible on the new Randy song!
                          Last edited by allygdale; Fri May 14, 2021, 14:50.

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                            Wow Mariah’s high notes are incredible on the new Randy song!
                            That song is not new it’s from 2008 and it was her last Grammy nomination for gospel performance

Comment

• It's Like That has been certified Silver in the UK (200,000)

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                That’s impressive!

I also share your surprise at how consistent the MOAIA videos have done given there was next to no interest in the songs at the time. Especially angels cry.
                                Angels Cry was kinda big in Asia.

And IWKWLI was huge in Brazil.

I doubt views are coming from the US but from those regions mostly.

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                                  during those eras to push through the rasp and of course that agility, gorgeous.
                                  Yeah.
                                  I agree.
                                  Her tone alone was to die for.

I mean:

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post

Btw, her My All performances from Rainbow Tour are some of her best EVER.

Tone and agility >>>

I also love her vocals saves/note changes here.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                      I wonder if Mariah's 9min song she referred to is a megamix she put together for Pride Month
                                      That would be cool!

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                      It's Like That has been certified Silver in the UK (200,000)
                                      Congrats!

My fave lead single!

Comment

• 5:34 I love that "Yes, Yes I Do!"

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                          I wonder if Mariah's 9min song she referred to is a megamix she put together for Pride Month
                                          I hope not. If it was for Pride, I suspect she’d do a club mix, and we’ve already got “U Like This”, which no one cared about when it was released.

Comment

• Originally posted by PJDoubleu View Post

I hope not. If it was for Pride, I suspect she’d do a club mix, and we’ve already got “U Like This”, which no one cared about when it was released.
                                            This a much different time though. And arguably, no matter what she releases will likely be met with the same response.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                              Mariah has 17 videos with over 100 million streams on Youtube. Her stats are looking really good now.

Also her debut album is close to 100M streams on Spotify.

She's pulling around 2.2M streams per day on that platform alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

I thought the same, it makes sense

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Still weird how huge the views are for moaia videos comparing to e=mc2 that were way more successful era or even #B that came after and was bigger hit also

Comment

• Mixed-ish the TV show that Mariah sings the theme song is canceled

Comment

Working...
                                                    X