Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
    She looks HOT with brown hair, like her eyes are just
    BrunetteRiah always slays. Also I love those shades on her eyes, they're very butterfly-esque.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
      That new arrangement basically confirms what we all know,WBT is the true definition of what perfection should sound like
      No lies detected

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Same.
        She took an R&B masterpiece and mixed it with some elements from jazz, soul/motown and rockriah made a little appearance with that distortion in the last C5 belt with the guitar playing along.
        And well, the band just killed it.
        That's how you do it.

She looked fierce btw. That hair makes her look like #POWerful. I love it. Keep it gurl.
        Yes!

A HeyJudian moment of divine distortion!

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
          I need a whole session in this mood
          Yeah!
          Now that she can't do Vegas nor other tour, she has some time, maybe around May, to make all perfect as she likes.
          I'd love a full concert like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by barney1814 View Post

You need to be careful in this thread, every other thread on UKMIX you can offer an opinion but in this thread only sunshine is accepting, even if wrong/incorrect.

just look at the infractions thread, it’s bleeding with Mariah Carey.

the Moderators can be quite blind in this thread.
            I see you're bored barney

Comment

• Ally I'm now watching the performance in 1080p and you're right, damn! (I was watching in 480 before ).

Comment

• I miss the " I gotta change the station" line
                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Some nice reactions....

Comment

• Originally posted by barney1814 View Post

You need to be careful in this thread, every other thread on UKMIX you can offer an opinion but in this thread only sunshine is accepting, even if wrong/incorrect.

just look at the infractions thread, it’s bleeding with Mariah Carey.

the Moderators can be quite blind in this thread.
                    Nah! Sawyer doesn't need to be careful

Comment

• #24 on Trending at the momment....

The views are still so low though which is a shame.

Comment

• I need to add Mimi's Late Night Valentine's Mix (I love the name) to my sex-playlist ASAP

Comment

• Fantasy is #69 in Australia on itunes?

How come?
                          Feels like I should know why...
                          MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                            Fantasy is #69 in Australia on itunes?

How come?
                            Feels like I should know why...
                            Because Melbourne is in lockdown and its feeling like a FANTASY

Comment

• I'm surprised We Belong Together is not charting anywhere on iTunes at the momment. This is a bit weird....I would've thought the performance would at least have some impact

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                #24 on Trending at the momment....

The views are still so low though which is a shame.
                                She got over 1M on instagram in less than a day, which is amazing! I see big numbers on some of the twitter clips too!
                                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Well, the song isn't on any streaming service - other than her own channel, and it was only a special performance.

I wasn't expecting big numbers at all, so 300K in less than a day (YT streams) + 1.3M views on Instagram in 21 hours is pretty good.

Comment

• This should be Mariah’s image for the next album/era. Her hair was perfect, the best color in years. Her outfit was serious yet contemporary. The whole package screamed ARTIST. In a way that she hasn’t done in a long long time. He voice was great. The mood was there, the attitude was there, it seemed like the Mimi if she would’ve continued with The Emancipation Of Mimi era all this time or even the Mariah from just after MTV’s unplugged but all these years later. I’m hearing the general public even commenting like they never have before. This is a grown mature artist. This is Mariah Carey.

Comment

I'm surprised We Belong Together is not charting anywhere on iTunes at the momment. This is a bit weird....I would've thought the performance would at least have some impact
                                      Me too!!! Super shocked!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

Nah! Sawyer doesn't need to be careful
                                        De la Puerta 4 president <3
                                        Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Lots of celebrities commented on her performance on her Insta!

Lots of talented singers btw! JHud, Jordin Sparks, Rita Ora, Leona Lewis...

@leonalewis
                                          Woooow I didn’t think I could love this song more❤️ ❤️
                                          Last edited by Shaka; Sat February 13, 2021, 15:42.

Comment

• Hi Georgina!

Comment

I'm surprised We Belong Together is not charting anywhere on iTunes at the momment. This is a bit weird....I would've thought the performance would at least have some impact
                                              People aren't going to start randomly buying a 16 year old single just cos of a performance. Come on. It was something nice for the fans, thats it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                                I need to add Mimi's Late Night Valentine's Mix (I love the name) to my sex-playlist ASAP
                                                Hhmmm I would like to listen to it with you

Comment

• Ew, stawp.
                                                  I'ma pretend I didn't read that.
                                                  Don't ruin my fave song ever, girls, WBT ain't sex material

Btw, Chance the Rapper also commented on Meemz's post on IG: THERES ONLY ONE MARIAH CAREY.
                                                  Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Wbt is a masterpiece about a break-up and the anxiety of losing someone

Comment

Working...
                                                    X