Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by allygdale View Post
    What’s kind of funny about dem Spotify stats is they show that the singles were right for E but wrong for Caution

    Though I suppose some people already know the singles more on albums like E?

    Giving Me Life deserved a million dollar video, I always wanted it to have visuals despite its song length

    I hope with whatever is next Mariah can do more expensive videos again, find a way to get them funded by brands and such like AIWCIY 2019
    It also shows that TGIFY is far, FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR superior to DFAU, which I don't (her), btw.

    I agree on the video part. GML deserved everything. The fact that it is clinging on despite Mariah not knowing it anymore shows how amazing it is.

    Still... stream MIAM y'all.. and Glitter,

    For 35 years we've been demanding Justice for the Glitz... and now that it is here, we abuse it by not streaming it. We deserve 25 Infinities as punishment for that. Mariah put so much faith in us and what did we - I mean all of you - do? Betray her.

    I - for one - am spinning them soundtrack tunes like crayray. But not you all. I am shooketh to the core.
    My Chart

    Comment


    • Originally posted by allygdale View Post
      This photoshoot was a slay, Nicholas Bru did such an amazing job with dem looks, I loved the white dress too
      Yasss, that's my fave look. Simply stunning.



      Comment


      • Originally posted by allygdale View Post
        Giving Me Life deserved a million dollar video, I always wanted it to have visuals despite its song length
        Yasss.

        Betcha & Giving Me Life deserved a MV.

        Comment


        • This concert was so damn good vocally!

          Hero.

          That Eb5 at 1:44 was perfect.



          And again, the Eb5 in the Butterfly Outro was amazing.

          Comment


          • I am surprised Mariah tweeted that clip.

            I find it interesting how she relates to her performances... especially her older performances, and what she chooses to share.

            That's a great performance, and I'm glad she's embracing her incredible past.


            Originally posted by Shaka View Post
            The flex tho.

            MESMARIAHSING!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
              I am surprised Mariah tweeted that clip.

              I find it interesting how she relates to her performances... especially her older performances, and what she chooses to share.

              That's a great performance, and I'm glad she's embracing her incredible past.



              For me, most of her vocal perfomances on VOL in the 90's were MASTERCLASS...having said that my utmost favourites were during the CB tour..

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Shaka View Post

                Yasss, that's my fave look. Simply stunning.


                This was Butterfly cover art v2.0

                Comment


                • Checking in after a few days.... I love that Twitter Spaces thing Mariah did. got me excited!!!
                  #mariahcarey #lambforlife

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                    I am surprised Mariah tweeted that clip.

                    I find it interesting how she relates to her performances... especially her older performances, and what she chooses to share.

                    That's a great performance, and I'm glad she's embracing her incredible past.
                    Yep.

                    Interesting choice indeed, this was the first and one of the few times she changed the arrangement of the song between 1990-1991.

                    I would have expected SNL, Tatou Club, Arsenio, Apollo Theatre or even the Grammy's. But this is my favorite and I'm glad she brought it.

                    This is one of the best live renditions of the song like EVER.

                    Comment


                    • Comment


                      • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                        Legendary queens! Now give us that long awaited duet that will heal the world of covid 19!

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • This looks so good!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by red3269 View Post

                              Legendary queens! Now give us that long awaited duet that will heal the world of covid 19!
                              darling yes. I've been waiting since 1901. Miss Jackson and Miss Carey would destroy me and the world. We need that.
                              My Chart

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                This looks so good!

                                Love it!!! Great job!

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by David_Mimi View Post

                                  Love it!!! Great job!
                                  Lambs are so talented!
                                  They can sing, they're handsome and they're super creative. Oh, and loyal af.
                                  Mariah has the best fan-base for sure

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Shaka View Post

                                    Lambs are so talented!
                                    They can sing, they're handsome and they're super creative. Oh, and loyal af.
                                    Mariah has the best fan-base for sure
                                    yeah right... that is why Glitter is doing so well on streaming these days.

                                    nah, jk. But we need a new Justice campaign. It's time. My All and Glitter need us. I hope we all can get together and fight the good fight for those two.
                                    My Chart

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                      yeah right... that is why Glitter is doing so well on streaming these days.

                                      nah, jk. But we need a new Justice campaign. It's time. My All and Glitter need us. I hope we all can get together and fight the good fight for those two.
                                      I'm all here for campaigns but first Mariah needs to upload the Glitter vids on YouTube, then we can talk

                                      And I don't understand My All's drop on streams. I mean, it's one of her best #1s along with AIW and I think one of the most remembered & known ones, even outside the US. Also is performed all the time in talent competition shows around the globe.

                                      Comment


                                      • Loved loved loved the Caution photoshoot. Her best since Einstein

                                        Comment


                                        • Love that Caution cover. Better than the real one IMO.

                                          The demo can't be real. Mariah herself said she wrote Vision Of Love after she signed her first record deal. So it didn't exist when she recorded her demo.
                                          My Instagram... - Click here

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
                                            Loved loved loved the Caution photoshoot. Her best since Einstein
                                            Yeah, I agree.
                                            I prefer Caution shoot over Einstein overall.

                                            Comment


                                            • Comment




                                              • Comment


                                                • Why are Glitter streams so low???

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                                                    Why are Glitter streams so low???
                                                    I don't know, it's a blasphemy.
                                                    After the #JusticeMovement I thought it was gonna do better.
                                                    I mean, The Rarities is doing twice as much

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X