Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG that Rainbow Interlude was gorgeous <3

3 Times Mariah REGAINED Her CONFIDENCE!!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
      add Faded? As I pointed out in one of my latest rants... nobody - not even the lambs - use that song. It gets less than 1000 streams per day.
      They should.
      It's a masterpiece, a gem.

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
      I agree. I want new bops (or ballads) or both.
      ​​​​​​​Yeah, both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Why would she do that when she's working on new music?

All the new music will probably sound like Close my eyes remake and save the day.

Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Underrated BOP.

Mariah Carey - Stay Long Love You (No Rap Mix)

---

OMG Mariah's daughter got married

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
            All the new music will probably sound like Close my eyes remake and save the day.
            Oh, ok.
            So do you want Mariah to stop doing new music? Fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

add Faded? As I pointed out in one of my latest rants... nobody - not even the lambs - use that song. It gets less than 1000 streams per day.

Let me go stream faded
              Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• I think a lot of fans "stream" from their album downloads - which arguably is a mistake but perhaps a habit.
                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                  I think a lot of fans "stream" from their album downloads - which arguably is a mistake but perhaps a habit.
                  Yeah, streams get hurt by doing that.
                  Lambs don't know how to stream in 2021

Comment

• We stan.

That's how difficult is the climax - even for JoJo with her amazing technique and natural ability.

Comment

• Mariah is trending in the US.

LMAO, why?

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post

WBT Late Night Valentine's Day Mix didn't sound like those at all... in fact those vocals were superior to the vocals on Caution which proves that she is improving not deteriorating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyclone View Post

WBT Late Night Valentine's Day Mix didn't sound like those at all... in fact those vocals were superior to the vocals on Caution which proves that she is improving not deteriorating.
                          WBT late night suffer from the same weird effect as STD and CME acoustic and all the quarantine at home performances. Caution vocals sound pleasant and natural like her real voice signing acapela moments

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                            I think a lot of fans "stream" from their album downloads - which arguably is a mistake but perhaps a habit.
                            What is the "right" way to stream?
                            #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post

What is the "right" way to stream?
                              Spotify, Apple Music or any streaming service. But if you ripped from a cd or you bought the digital album then they don’t count. If you’re have a streaming service but have MC songs from those then you should delete them and use the pens from the streaming services

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

WBT late night suffer from the same weird effect as STD and CME acoustic and all the quarantine at home performances. Caution vocals sound pleasant and natural like her real voice signing acapela moments
                                You have no idea what you’re talking about! Please quit acting like you’re physically present with her in her studio when she records, you AREN’T!

YOU SIMPLY DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung View Post

You have no idea what you’re talking about! Please quit acting like you’re physically present with her in her studio when she records, you AREN’T!

YOU SIMPLY DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                  lol the meltdown because of a comment. I'm sorry if I have ears and hear things clearly

Comment

• these pics are so cute

Comment

• WBT (Late Night Mix) was an amazing vocal moment indeed. No complaints on there.

The performance is on its way to 4M views, quite a big number.

Of course the extended version slays entire careers.

Comment

• LMAO, the flex!

So this is why she's trending in the US.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                            This is so cool

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

It just needs more reverb and delays so it sounds like a studio vocal, the quarantine vocals are less mixed for some reason, no compression reverb or delay, but her voice itself is amazing on WBT Late Night

I hope the 9 minute thing is mixed by someone who mixes songs for her, like Manny (#B, 8th Grade) or Mick (Daydream, Butterfly) or Phil Tan (TEOM, E, GTFO, Caution, A No No), or Jaycen Joshua (Obsessed, Faded, The Distance) or Rick St Hillaire who did Where I Belong which had supreme reverb and compression

Instead she had her vocal producer Bryan Gardner for mixing CME and WBT Late Night and Rarities, his job is to just record and comp the vocal takes together but he mixed a lot of the full records on his own for Rarities and WBT Late Night, ABMB 2021 and they sounded not as professional, the voice was very dry, no compression, and the reverb and delays were either non-existent or far too low in volume

It wasn’t an effect on the voice, it just didn’t have any of the usual fancy polish effects that make a vocal sound great (compression, reverb, delay)

Mariah’s best mixed vocals were on Daydream, Butterfly, MIAMTEC and Caution
                                              Last edited by allygdale; Tue May 18, 2021, 06:38.

Comment

• Public Enemy!!, Busta still pushing WIB on socials.

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                                  This is so cool
                                                  Imagine trending just 'cause your legendary career, such a flex, she basically owns Billboard.

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                  Public Enemy!!, Busta still pushing WIB on socials.
                                                  Props to him 'cause he won't give up.
                                                  This song may be very special for him (the nostalgia!), I mean none of the other tracks he released received all this kind of attention.

Comment

• ---

P.S. Mariah still trending in the US and it's getting bigger.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X