No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some toxic lambs are experts in trying to ruin every moment to the rest lool
    Every Mariah move has to have an impact, a chart movement.. lord, let us live

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
      Ew, stawp.
      I'ma pretend I didn't read that.
      Don't ruin my fave song ever, girls, WBT ain't sex material

Btw, Chance the Rapper also commented on Meemz's post on IG: THERES ONLY ONE MARIAH CAREY.
      Anything can be sex material. I was having sex one night last year and Stupid Love came on. I had to tune out for a few mins LOL
      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

I enjoy the tone in the verses.
        But she went extra af in the climax
        Too many runs. Reminded me of MIAM.
        Totally respect that it’s too much for your personal taste, but I don’t think she does more runs than Jasmine Sullivan, and she is hot right now.

Mariah was known for her runs in the 90’s and This shows she can still do them, she just chooses not to.

Comment

• Finally submitted my votes for the Discography Rating (took a few hours LOL)......it was hard, very hard though may the best song win.

Comment

• Can we take a momment to appreciate the sustained climax at the end....

She hasn't sustained that note for that long in a long long time.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                Can we take a momment to appreciate the sustained climax at the end....

She hasn't sustained that note for that long in a long long time.
                And I like how her voice breaks there, too. Give us NaturalRiah!!

Comment

• Hope she shares that 7-minute version soon. I want to hear the original WBT concept as how she intended to do it with adlibs back in the TEOM recording in early 2005 (but IDJ scrapped the idea). Give us those Forever-ish adlibs, Ma.

Comment

• Just to compare, the VOL performance on GMA 5 months ago has 587K views on YouTube. WBT got half of that in a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Milano View Post
                      I like her posture during the performance, with one leg up front. Feature the hips, accentuate the -
                      Like the boss that she is.
                      I love the little "airplane" arms moment. That was rock-ish.

Comment

I'll state my opinion as many times as I see fit.
                        Just like the rest of y'all.
                        Thank you.

Originally posted by barney1814 View Post

You need to be careful in this thread, every other thread on UKMIX you can offer an opinion but in this thread only sunshine is accepting, even if wrong/incorrect.

just look at the infractions thread, it’s bleeding with Mariah Carey.

the Moderators can be quite blind in this thread.
                        The moderators are doing a good job by keeping negativity low. Everyone is allowed to share an opinion. Even if it's not positive. But there's no need to keep on repeating those as it will spoil the fun of the thread. Too much negativity and breaking down artists already. This thread is supposed to be a celebration of Mariah.

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• For those who like these things...

Comment

• Interesting interpretation by a Japanese singer?

We need Vanishing to be the next At Home performance. Imagine a Vanishing "Mimi's Sunset Mix" for those people out there sensing that their love is slipping away.

Comment

• When the guys sing this type of song, you know it runs deep baby.....

Comment

• I am sure vanishing is about Alison and losing her to addiction .

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                  I still can't get over this performance.....we should really be happy that she's TRYING

Trying to switch it up, give moments of positivity and Trying for the notes. She's slaying

Actually she did a really great job...
                                  and the arrangement

Comment

• YESSSSS!!! Gawd yes...VANishing!!!

SHE HAS to keep doing this "FORMAT"!!

but we want ZOOM LIVE and Lambily interactions!!!!

that astro I think is wrong,,,but I like her interactions...she's very respectful

Allison is now saying she's only 8 years older...so that would put it back to '69....I jsut think her moon is in Cancer....explains the sensitivity and how she vanishes some times.......

AND the G.O.A.T. aspect makes even more sense with that year

SUN IN ARIES is ruler of the world

and Moon in Cancer is ruler.....so no SURPRISE!!!!

that Georgina review is great....AT first she thinks its pre recorded THEN AT THE END she says LIVE!!!ahhaahh

this REALLy sounds like her...after all this time..ESP with the TAURUS rising,,,i.e. the outer personality to the WORLD....stubborn and in CHARGEEEE

but that Cancer moon says it all...her true self...is always the moon for all of us...they say its the sum total of all previous lives, i.e the SOUL

I've also got the 12th house sun/venus and a 3rd house Moon,,,but I'm virgo with a saj moon instead.....so there's a still a very good point of the vibe source imho

Spoiler!
                                    https://youtu.be/Uk8oqyjvfHo

Comment

• after trying...for the millennialITH time to do the "final" cover...so I can just leave it up!!!hahahah...of some of the standards

I realize

Ya know....that ol' Aries RAM-G.O.A.T.

is just one HellinAaaahh of an ATHLETE

didn't she say she was the FASTEST in her school?

like FASTER than boys??hahahah

so she is just soooo strong, AMAGLAMAZON HUMANaaahhhh

I found those stems on emot/VOL.....the energy all CONDENSED in her tone is just VOICE 101

INCREDIBle!!!
                                      https://youtu.be/Uk8oqyjvfHo

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                        Anything can be sex material. I was having sex one night last year and Stupid Love came on. I had to tune out for a few mins LOL

Comment

• That rendition is definitely sex material, anything with butter tone and husky belting topping a guitar like that is sexy as hell

Her “Hey Jude” adlibs could fertilize Martians
                                          Last edited by allygdale; Sat February 13, 2021, 19:58.

Comment

• Originally posted by markwalde View Post
                                            And I like how her voice breaks there, too. Give us NaturalRiah!!
                                            She even added distortion in the middle and ended up on anoher melisma that peaked at C5, also the change in the angle at that moment, all epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                              That rendition is definitely sex material, anything with guitars like that is sexy as hell
                                              Yasss gurl! #demchickensisashandwearelotion

Comment

• Originally posted by markwalde View Post
                                                Just to compare, the VOL performance on GMA 5 months ago has 587K views on YouTube. WBT got half of that in a day.
                                                It's doing good!
                                                1.5M views on Instagram.

Comment

• Originally posted by chanteuse View Post
                                                  I am sure vanishing is about Alison and losing her to addiction .
                                                  Yep, I feel the same.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                                    X