Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
    Olivia rodrigo is getting a #1 hit with a pop rock song. Mariah should release the album this year, I think people who’s not the lambs would check it out. She could ask Millie Bobby Brown to star in the music video to have a little promotion for the album, maybe it could do better than rarities
    I like the MBB idea... i love how the Cannons have become such Millie stans. Mariah somehow knows everybody.
    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
      fantastic article about chick. My hope of getting this has risen a bit... since... I believe that her team wanted this article to be made to remind everyone. <3
      Yeah, I feel the same. Otherwise, it's quite random.

I recall they gave Pitchfork the exclusive information initially, so this follow up being partially led by her team would fit into that.

But, on the other hand, it makes little sense to remind people about something they really cant buy at the moment. So, it could be completely random but still show that there is some intrigue there?

I like mm2912 idea for a video!
      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Another rarity from MB Tour:

[RARE] Mariah Carey - Make It Happen (Live 1993 @NYC,New Footage/Vocals)

Comment

• Originally posted by PJDoubleu View Post
          I dont think she charted in 2004 either, unless I’m very mistaken?
          Yes, she did.

Comment

• Hmm I think there’s been speculation that the next Stranger Things season will have a time jump to the 90s. Could be pretty epic if there’s any Millie involvement with the re-release of Chick and it’s used in the show. Maybe Eleven is starting a rock group .
            funny how one can learn
            to grow numb to the madness
            and block it away

Comment

fantastic article about chick. My hope of getting this has risen a bit... since... I believe that her team wanted this article to be made to remind everyone. <3
              I hope so.
              The article came out out of the blue and with new info... Interesting!
              Let's see if something else happens. Like another tease.

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
              I like the MBB idea... i love how the Cannons have become such Millie stans. Mariah somehow knows everybody.
              Well, we know she's been working with Millie for something...

Comment

• Oh, she lowered the key.

She was ON FIRE in this performance. Dem F5s! And the resonance OMG.

0:26 / 3:14 SAAAANG!

And gurl was breathing Eb5s.

This is the last show from the MBT, her voice was recovered here.

RARE: Mariah Carey - Make It Happen (Live At Music Box Tour: NYC) Vocal Showcase!

I think this is one of my fave Make It Happen performances EVER

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post
                  Hmm I think there’s been speculation that the next Stranger Things season will have a time jump to the 90s. Could be pretty epic if there’s any Millie involvement with the re-release of Chick and it’s used in the show. Maybe Eleven is starting a rock group .
                  Mariah should do a cameo. Maybe an evil alien manager... I mean she has had real life experience with evil monsters from space with Miss Bulochnikov.
                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post
                    Hmm I think there’s been speculation that the next Stranger Things season will have a time jump to the 90s. Could be pretty epic if there’s any Millie involvement with the re-release of Chick and it’s used in the show. Maybe Eleven is starting a rock group .
                    Strangers things helped madonnas material girl increase in streaming a lot

Comment

Mariah should do a cameo. Maybe an evil alien manager... I mean she has had real life experience with evil monsters from space with Miss Bulochnikov.

But I'm here for cameos.

Comment

• Comment

• Oh no, they're going to snatch Mariah's AIW record at this rate.

I'm note sure if these streams are filtered or not. That will make the difference. Spotify is very strict with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                            Oh no, they're going to snatch Mariah's AIW record at this rate.

I'm note sure if these streams are filtered or not. That will make the difference. Spotify is very strict with that.

Spotify streaming will always be bigger, remember when Mariah held the record for over 10mil, then 11mil then 17mil currently? Just break them and she'll take them back at Christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeyondIdolization View Post
                              Spotify streaming will always be bigger, remember when Mariah held the record for over 10mil, then 11mil then 17mil currently? Just break them and she'll take them back at Christmas.
                              Yeah, I hope so!
                              I'm sure those are unfiltered numbers tho, 'cause they filter 'em at the end of the tracking day. And the reduction is quite big in cases like these (like it happened with Drivers License).
                              Anyway, Mariah will take the crown back in December, as Spotify is bigger than last year due being available in more countries.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                Loved reading about the making of that album. How amazing is it that she wrote songs in such a short time!
                                I still can’t believe she and Vlad did LTT in 15 minutes

I think Jermaine said they did ABMB in a day, still impressive!

I saw Anitta’s label had Ryan Tedder write and executive produce her first English album, a shame Mariah couldn’t write and produce a pop song for her since she’s so good at it

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                  Oh no, they're going to snatch Mariah's AIW record at this rate.

Them streams are half VPN chile, and it’s not just the fan base, there is some real effery going on with that label, I have noticed a lot of their Twitter fan base is bots

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post

I still can’t believe she and Vlad did LTT in 15 minutes

I think Jermaine said they did ABMB in a day, still impressive!
                                    She also wrote Looking In in 15 minutes.

I posted a video of one of the women she did the Beauty School with, and she was telling how Mariah was, do you like the song that wrote last night? in a super casual way!

LMAO, the talent! I wish!

Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                    Them streams are half VPN chile, and it’s not just the fan base, there is some real effery going on with that label, I have noticed a lot of their Twitter fan base is bots
                                    I know.
                                    That's why then corrected myself, these are unfiltered numbers. The reduction is going to be huge probably.
                                    Spotify will filter them after the 24 hours. As I said, they're super strict with illegal streams, way more than YT with its new rule.
                                    Their fan-base is great at streaming tho.

Comment

• The Case for Mariah Carey as a Lyric Coloratura - Once Again

Interesting analysis.
                                      I disagree with some things, but I agree with most.

And LMAO, AIW Intro's descending run (live) is more precise than auto-tune, bye.

Comment

• They look better (in real life) than on Mimi's store.
                                        I looove the Loverboy pink yet lavender the most <3

---

Is this still a thing?

Comment

That's what I'm hoping too!

Why did this come up now? Unless it took them this long to track down her collaborators.
                                          MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                              Why did this come up now? Unless it took them this long to track down her collaborators.
                                              Ain't that easy as we thought it would be.

The article gave me hope! (kinda )

Comment

• Comment

• Well, seems like those two are his faves. He posted the sames ones back in '15.

#TASTE

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                    She also did an interview in RayRay’s Hole where the interviewer said her age and Kween confirmed it. 1:20
                                                    Thank you. So she confirmed several times she's born in 1970.
                                                    UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X