Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Honestly, if she's releasing it, I want the original version with her vocals. I hope she doesn't touch it and leave it as it was done. That's the interesting part of the project for me.

Then if she wants to re-release the album with features, nice.

But I want the OG. I don't care for the success or people's attention at this point (with that particular project I mean).
    Yeah I’m hoping for the original versions as well but I have a feeling that the lead single (if there’s any) would feature someone, similar to what she did with Save the Day to create some buzz. But yeah we shall see what’s in store for us.
    She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
      Yeah I’m hoping for the original versions as well but I have a feeling that the lead single (if there’s any) would feature someone, similar to what she did with Save the Day to create some buzz. But yeah we shall see what’s in store for us.
      I just hope she doesn't re-do her old vocals.
      For me that's what makes the project interesting.

If she wants to add a feature to create some buzz, I hope she mix the new artist vocals with her old ones (properly, of course).

With so much going on (I mean, she's working in lots of new things) I don't know how Chick would fit in her agenda (if she's releasing it, 'cause we're just speculating!).

Comment

• Take this with a grain of salt.

Comment

• Comment

• so, her 20th #1 is really coming? OMG.
            My Chart

Comment

I just hope she doesn't re-do her old vocals.
              For me that's what makes the project interesting.

If she wants to add a feature to create some buzz, I hope she mix the new artist vocals with her old ones (properly, of course).

With so much going on (I mean, she's working in lots of new things) I don't know how Chick would fit in her agenda (if she's releasing it, 'cause we're just speculating!).
              Yes the mixing (if needed) should be done properly, for eg. the subtle way she added her 2020 vocals at the end of All I Live For. I’m okay with that kind of editing as long as the original vocals are still there, as it was intended to be.
              She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

Take this with a grain of salt.

I love IBLYLT!

Comment

• If it’s coming soon, I hope it’s a Friday release at least ...

Comment

• I’ll Be Loving You Long Time is so underrated! If the new song sounds anything like that then I know I’ll be satisfied
                    I AM A GOD!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                      Yes the mixing (if needed) should be done properly, for eg. the subtle way she added her 2020 vocals at the end of All I Live For. I’m okay with that kind of editing as long as the original vocals are still there, as it was intended to be.
                      Yeah, All I Live For new vocals were mixed very good. Only the lambs would notice the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by darnellabc View Post
                        I’ll Be Loving You Long Time is so underrated! If the new song sounds anything like that then I know I’ll be satisfied
                        I know, right?
                        I love that song!

I was expecting a ballad but if it sounds more like IBLYLT I would be happy!
                        Lambs were asking for more an uptempo pop-ish sound!

Waiting for an official announce!

P.S. remember that this was only a lamb perception. It could be something totally different, remember what happened with Caution listening party, LOL.

Comment

• I woke up with “All In Your Mind” in my head, such a bop

I would be surprised if they put a J& L song on Hit Predictor, their last single was released without a label, and we don’t even know Mariah’s label sitch

I just can’t imagine the J&L song being a commercial affair or radio song

Comment

• I love rumours time! Is my favourite time haha even more than release day

Comment

• I am on HitPredictor, you can screen record

I am sure if a lamb saw it on there they would have recorded the audio too

My preferences are set to R&B, Rhythmic, and Urban

They only test so many songs, so we will see if it’s true or not

Comment

• Can’t wait for a new Mariah upbeat song

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                                  Can’t wait for any new Mariah song

Comment

• The person said the song is called There You Go Breaking My Heart.
                                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                      I love rumours time! Is my favourite time haha even more than release day
                                      I kinda hate rumours LOL, they make me nervous, but rn we have nothing to do so I will keep on eye on that narrative I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                        The person said the song is called There You Go Breaking My Heart.
                                        A heartbreaking song?
                                        I want it to be festive and party-bish like

Comment

• Mariah's record is MORE THAN SAFE.

Comment

• Its a ballad
                                            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I want new music but IDK about a ballad. It needs big vocals daaahhhliinggs.
                                              I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Comment

Its a ballad
                                                Have u heard it already?

I was expecting a ballad, LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by taustin13 View Post
                                                  I want new music but IDK about a ballad. It needs big vocals daaahhhliinggs.
                                                  Never Too Far 2.0 is coming

Comment

Its a ballad
                                                    Spill the tea sister

Comment

Working...
                                                    X