No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, I just noticed she left the stage for a few seconds to put the cape on (5:00-5:30).

Then she performed Hero.

Also, look at Mimi's bootie

I can't stop watching this performance. Superb!

Comment

• I want to add that I havent heard it. But if i do ill say
      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
        so, her 20th #1 is really coming? OMG.
        We haven't even received 1 detail of the rumored song and you already gave it the kiss of death

Comment

• It’s been almost three hours, now HitPredictor is playing hits from 6 months ago

Nothing I haven’t heard yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyclone View Post
            We haven't even received 1 detail of the rumored song and you already gave it the kiss of death

Can we enjoy music forgetting about chart success? Is that possible?

AIW exists for that

I'm trying to prevent meltdowns
            It's just a song she did for another artist project and probably is a very deep cut la Portrait

Comment

• She looks so cute here haha, her eyes are so expressive! <3

This is the set of the Obsessed video btw.

Comment

• Lambs waiting for chart success in 2021. I gotta laugh
                and the Jimmy J & TL collab is probably just an album cut, it’s like it’s gonna get Spotify playlists, big radio push, expensive music video.. even if it was Mariah’s lead single it’s unlikely to even chart. Better just enjoy the music. She already got 18 #1’s and AIWFCIY yearly

Comment

• I’m pretty sure Stevvy was just joking. Chill folks!

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                    I’m pretty sure Stevvy was just joking. Chill folks!
                    I wasn’t talking about him. Lambs in general still waits for Mariah to smash when the reality she can’t even crack the top100 anymore. If she can enter the hot100 I believe it’s already an accomplishment these days. I think the only sad thing about flopping is we don’t get more music videos, or promotion like live performances everywhere,
                    I wish we could get a charmbracelet kind of era. She was serving amazing music videos, live performances promoting like it was TEOM kind of success

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

I wasn’t talking about him. Lambs in general still waits for Mariah to smash when the reality she can’t even crack the top100 anymore. If she can enter the hot100 I believe it’s already an accomplishment these days. I think the only sad thing about flopping is we don’t get more music videos, or promotion like live performances everywhere,
                      I wish we could get a charmbracelet kind of era. She was serving amazing music videos, live performances promoting like it was TEOM kind of success
                      In the past 21 years, Mariah only had 2 well-promoted eras in EU: Charmbracelet / TEOM.

E=MC was over 3 days after it's release.
                      Memoirs wasn't even released in the UK until almost 3 months after its US release.
                      MCIIY, she didn't bother coming to EU (well, she was pregnant).
                      MIAM, 0 promo in EU
                      Caution, 0 promo in EU
                      Merry Christmas (re-release), once again, she didn't bother
                      Rarities, nothing

and it is showing in the album's EU sales:

2001 - 450,000 - Glitter
                      2002 - 750,000 - Charmbracelet
                      2005 - 1,300,000 - TEOM
                      2008 - 350,000 - E=MC
                      2009 - 180,000 - Memoirs
                      2010 - 100,000 - Xmas 2
                      2014 - 55,000 - Elusive
                      2018 - 30,000 - Caution
                      2019 - 10,000 - Rarities
                      My Chart

Comment

• I'm not expecting much... but 100,000 units sold of a new MC album should still be possible in Europe, even in this sales climate (pre-Corona).

My Chart

Comment

• I always laugh when I hear the line “now you act like someone I don’t know” in Violent. Our girl has been not knowing people since 1901!

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                            I’m pretty sure Stevvy was just joking. Chill folks!
                            Yeah, I think we all got the joke.
                            I hope no one is expecting a hit from this.

It made me laugh 'cause I've lost the count of all the times we said "this is her 19 #1" for years and years and ended up being the iconic AIW (and more than once, LOL).

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                              I always laugh when I hear the line “now you act like someone I don’t know” in Violent. Our girl has been not knowing people since 1901!

Comment

• What's your favorite My All live performance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

What's your favorite My All live performance?
                                  live from Pavarotti & Friends, then SNL, then Divas Life.

Every My All Performance is outstanding.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                    live from Pavarotti & Friends, then SNL, then Divas Life.

Every My All Performance is outstanding.
                                    Those 3 are some of my faves as well.

The performances from the Butterfly Tour and the Rainbow Tour are quite underrated.
                                    Sydney '98 & Milan '00 > tone and agility!

SNL is technically the better one, then Divas '98 and then Pavarotti 'cause she did the chorus live.
                                    I also love the Rosie rendition from that same reason, plus it's very emotional.

But it's the song that always has amazing live parts, even today, no matter the condition of her voice.

I just miss the live chorus.

Btw, it's my favorite of her #1s along with AIW & ABMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                      Its a ballad
                                      It's a ballad? Hmm ... That's not how IBLYLT sounds like. This is making me nervous though.
                                      She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post

It's a ballad? Hmm ... That's not how IBLYLT sounds like. This is making me nervous though.
                                        this is reminding me of when people heard With You for the first time and were giving different descriptions.

Comment

this is reminding me of when people heard With You for the first time and were giving different descriptions.
                                          Exactly. Especially the fan reviews from the Caution listening party. They're completely different from what we actually received.

I guess I'll just wait until it arrives before making any judgments.
                                          She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                            She looks so cute here haha, her eyes are so expressive! <3

This is the set of the Obsessed video btw.
                                            She looks like a living Barbie.

Comment

I always laugh when I hear the line “now you act like someone I don’t know” in Violent. Our girl has been not knowing people since 1901!
                                              MC def consistent. Cant fault her there!!
                                              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I uploaded the clip of the new song "Somewhat Love (There You Go Breaking My Heart) to Youtube.

Comment

• -----
                                                  Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                                  www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Wait, the verses are really good!
                                                    Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                                                    www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

Working...
                                                    X