No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so confused What is this HitsPredictor thing and how did this leak? Production has some JJ&TL vibes so it must be the song she did for their album.
    Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
    www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
      It's a ballad? Hmm ... That's not how IBLYLT sounds like. This is making me nervous though.
      Usually lambs descriptions are quite off.
      Remember the Caution listening party?
      Everyone was saying different things

Originally posted by MrDash View Post
      She looks like a living Barbie.
      Girl is perfection.

There's a pic from the backstage of the Obsessed Remix vid feat. Gucci Mane where she's signing something and I can't find it right now but she looked drop dead gorgeous. Like really AMAZING.

Comment

• WHAT IS THAT SONG? IT SOUNDS DOPE!

Comment

• DELETE, PLEASE.

Comment

• I don't think Mariah will be pleased with this

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
              WHAT IS THAT SONG? IT SOUNDS DOPE!
              The song she did for Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis album coming next month.

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                I don't think Mariah will be pleased with this
                Mariah hates leaks... and I think you can't post a leak in the thread.

Comment

• Was it really not okay to post that? It didn't "leak", the label uploaded a clip to Hit Predictor. Anyone can sign up and listen and rate the song, but you have to wait for it to randomly come on in the shuffle of hundreds of songs. I just figure this is more accessible? It's only a LQ clip (The same clip anyone can listen to at the site), and I didn't give an mp3 link... :(
                  Last edited by XanderIsMe05; Sun May 23, 2021, 04:33.

Comment

• OMG logged back in and it’s there

Somewhat Loved

Great vocal tone, sounds like a demo? It’s giving me 98 Degrees

That production can’t be real? Paging Jermash
                    Last edited by allygdale; Sun May 23, 2021, 04:47.

Comment

• She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Ok, it's not a ballad and it doesn't sound anything close to IBLYLT

Comment

• It's giving me Glitter/Skydiving/MOAIA/Pepsi ringtones all at once. I like it though!

Comment

• The TONE is very I Still Believe, we love that

The production though
                            Last edited by allygdale; Sun May 23, 2021, 04:57.

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                              It's giving me Glitter/Skydiving/MOAIA/Pepsi ringtones all at once. I like it though!
                              It ain’t got ish on Skydiving, the production on Skydiving is increíble, I do hear Want You and Pepsi ringtones I suppose

It’s giving me More Than Just Friends but demo version, the “instruments” serve demo

Comment

• Love the tone and sounds like a Pepsi Ringtone, LOL, true dat. Sebas is on point.

It sounds demo-ish probably due to the LQ audio. The production can't be like that.

The track is quite catchy.

Comment

• I’m digging the snippet! It’s giving me a slight disco vibe. Very Want You, but the vocals sound very contemporary, sort of like the WBT Valentine’s Mix, I love it! So excited for the JJ&TL album, they’re working with really incredible people.

and I do hear the same kind of electronic beep beep beep sounds at the beginning, kind of like in Skydiving? Are those synths? I love that with Mariah’s vocals... kind of like The Distance vibes? I’m excited
                                  Last edited by MsWeiss; Sun May 23, 2021, 07:06.

Comment

• It’s cute! Definitely hear the JJ&TL vibes.

them sending it to HitsPredictor could be a sign that theyre testing it for radio? Who knows.
                                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• It's very chill. A whistle would be perfect to end this song.
                                      She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Nice little surprise to wake up to this morning.
                                        her voice sounds so good and some of her vocal choices in the bridge are different stylistically for her and sound quite Janet - I’m hoping the production grows on me!
                                        Last edited by WaitYourTurn; Sun May 23, 2021, 08:39.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                          her voice sounds so good and some of her vocal choices in the bridge are different stylistically for her and sound quite Janet - I’m hoping the production grows on me!
                                          I'm positive that the production would be better/more polished in the HQ version.
                                          Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                                          It's very chill. A whistle would be perfect to end this song.
                                          I'm really curious about what she did on the climax.

I really like the song thus far, nice vocal quality, it has interesting elements.

I understand what MsWeiss is hearing at the beginning, it sounds cool.

P.S. I'm sure there will be whistles, at least in the background.

P.S. II This is totally different from what I was expecting in terms of sound.

Comment

• 20th #1 did I exaggerate?
                                            My Chart

Comment

• the chorus is definitely fiyah. Hope to get the HQ real soon and the vocal sounds very good and natural.

Comment

• Her music HEALS.

Comment

• I can see why the comparison to IBLULT as well as Ballad due to the varied mix. I love the chorus most perhaps.

From the snippet, it’s a cute song but I don't love it. Im glad its for someone else’s album - though it’s gonna be weird to have this listed as a feature.

Maybe when I play it a few hundred times when its officially released my opinion will change.
                                                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by BeyondIdolization View Post
                                                    the chorus is definitely fiyah. Hope to get the HQ real soon and the vocal sounds very good and natural.
                                                    The chorus is super catchy.

Yeah, chill, natural vocals. The bridge is a bit caution-esque actually (the very first part).

Is this the only song from the album they sent to HitsPredictor?
                                                    If that's the case, interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X